Maybelline True Illusion Pressed Powder

4.1

on 11/22/2007 7:26:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I was so sorry when this product was discontinued as it was a fabulous powder that went on very natural-looking and it never clogged my pores either.

on 1/4/2004 10:58:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Great consistency. Good coverage. Cheap. Colors aren't yellow enough for me, though, so I'm gonna pass on buying it again.

on 5/22/2003 5:38:00 AM

This is all I use. I find it very easy to use and the coverage isn't too heavy. I have it in true porcelain. The only problem is that it seems to take a long time to set, and does look a bit talcy at first. But I got it really cheap in a discount store so I can't complain. The packaging is not bad either.

on 5/18/2003 6:18:00 PM

I've kept this around for couple of years. I have it in True Ivory, and it is slightly too light for me, even though I am pale. It can look powdery, but I find it is nice for quick, light SPF touch up.

on 2/12/2003 12:22:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I like Maybelline but honestly this powder was awful! It is supposed to look natural but the colors are too orange IMHO and goes on too heavy. It controls shine and minimizes pores alright, but I much prefer my MAC Blot Powder.

on 2/5/2003 10:59:00 AM

I got this on sale, and I am so happy with it! I have it in true ivory, and it provides great coverage and it gives my skin a smooth porcelain look.

on 11/22/2002 5:19:00 AM

This is definately the best pressed powder I have ever used. I have been using it for almost a year, and it looks great over my foundation. Really natural and flawless..you can't even tell I'm wearing makeup!! - that's what people always say to me. It even has a built in spf for that extra protection. I often sleep with it on (i know it's really bad!) and it doesn't clog my pores and I don't wake up with any pimples. For anyone who wants a natural and flawless look, I recommend using CoverGirl's Continuous Wear foundation with Maybelline TRUE ILLUSION PRESSED POWDER over the top. Truly natural and flawless - long lasting power! Definately a staple in my cosmetic collection!

on 7/24/2002 1:45:00 AM

This is a great talc-free drugstore powder. I use it like a powder foundation coz it provides more coverage than the usual pressed powder. When my skin is dry, it can look cakey but after a couple of hours, it sort of "melts" into my skin and create a flawless look. No breakouts and clogged pores. Great deal if you can find a color that matches.

on 6/5/2002 5:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This goes on smoothly and light, not heavy or obvious looking. I have been pleased with most other Maybelline foundation/powders and this is no exception.

on 6/5/2002 3:10:00 PM

I really like product it goes on well without it going on too cakey like some powders. I tried the shade true beige it was a nice color and easy to blend, I going to use this brand all the time