Avon Glimmersticks Lip Liner

3.9

on 10/18/2014 6:29:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Received Pink Bouquet for free & I would buy it. It goes on smooth,long lasting & the color is nice.I use it for a neutral lip color.

on 11/13/2012 6:16:00 PM

I bought this liner in Pink Bouquet (see picture). At first I thought it might be too bright, but atually it doesnt look too bright with the gloss.
To my opinion it's a very good liner especially for the price. It's pretty soft for me. Not so soft as Chanel liner, but the price is too diffirent, so you can't compare. Also some people complain that Chanel liner is too soft and not lasting.

on 5/30/2012 10:53:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

I have it in pink bouquet and I really like the colour. At first I was afraid it would be too bright but when I put a soft pink lipgloss over it, my lips looked great. It also went on smoothly. Best way to use is with a light hand and feathered strokes.

on 5/25/2012 7:05:00 PM

I have this lip liner in pink bouquet and its pretty good. i noticed that alot of ppl are sayin that its hard and it tugs, the thing is u have to use a light hand with short strokes. Thats how it works for me anyway lol. I actually thinks its pretty creamy. I didnt give it 5 cuz of the color selection and staying power. Theres only a few colors and it jt stays on for a decent amount of time, but not as long as i would like it to. Its worth its money tho. Ill continue to buy until i find a cheaper/better one.

on 2/1/2012 10:07:00 PM

Like the previous review, I wish that they would have more shades to choose from in order to pair up with more of the lipstick shades. But I really do love their staying power and my favorite is the plum one.

on 5/30/2011 1:05:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I like these liners in general but I wish they had more shades to choose from. I would prefer to sharpen them but these are a bit more forgiving when in a rush. I find Avon's supposedly neutral shades to be consistently orange when applied, rather than truly neutral. I would purchase the mystery mauve and plum shades, but not likely the rest.

on 5/8/2011 5:27:00 PM

This makes a fantastic eye liner. I was looking for the right color of eyeliner to go with my Avon eyeshadow quad romantic mauves, and I used the glimmerstick lip liner in perfect plum. It goes together beautifully and lasted all day.

on 12/7/2010 10:18:00 PM

Not this colour anyway. I'm just opening up about 6 different pencil products from Avon and so far I'm disappointed. First disappointment was the Ultra Luxury Lip Liner in Shimmer Mauve which SO IS NOT mauve but an orange brick colour! See my pictures and rant! Then I opened Glimmerstick in Mystery Mauve - finally they got the name right, because it's a mystery why they call this colour mauve. I have learned my lesson - Avon's Mauves are Orange Brown. The glimmerstick is slightly better than the Ultra Lux liner in colour but only barely - I'm just looking at this swiped on the back on my hand and it's so brown with orange undertone I would NEVER buy this in a store.

Skin: Other, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I have one in Red Brick.The color is not a bright red,more like a rusty,brownish red.Like the eyeliner it's very drying and tugs alot.I wish I could like it as much as most of you do,but everytime I use it it fails me.It doesn't seem to really keep lipstick/gloss in place,after it wears off the liner is still there,which is not a good look.

SO FORGIVING to someone new with lipliners. I got this in pink bouquet and I love it. As long as your light handed its very easy to use. On my first try it only looked a bit off so I practiced and now I'm looking pretty good at it. Go me. I love that I don't have to sharpen it. The only downside in my mind is that it took me too long to figure out how to get it opened (twist or pull????) lol.
-Pamela