November 28, 2014 | 1288 users online

Lip Gloss - Jordana - InColor Pretty Shine Luxury Gloss in Darling

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 12/8/2010 12:26:00 PM More reviews by adriennewines

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really love these lipglosses. First of all you can't beat the price. Secondly, these stay on longer than lipglosses that cost 5 times as much!!! This color is a bright pinky/mauvish. (if that makes sense)

Not sure how well this goes with my skintone (I'm pretty fair/yellowish under tones). But I saw another reviewer say that they use it to make lipsticks sparkle and shine. Great idea!

All in all, it's a win-win :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2010 4:08:00 AM More reviews by shereenmohsen

the smell is fruity & very nice . the color very light mouve pink
whith high shimmers .but it`s so light for me as I prefer darker
shades however I use it to add shimmers to any darker lip color

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2009 2:09:00 AM More reviews by cuoremia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is the second color I have purchased. This one smells a bit odd to me--different than the "sweet" color I bought. It almost smells a bit rancid--it may be old? It's not bad though, not bad enough to return.

This is pretty much the same color as my lips. It makes them just a hint darker, but gives them a nice shimmery shine. This will be my go to lip gloss for those natural/no-makeup days.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/4/2008 10:30:00 PM More reviews by Lillybelle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Pros- Beautiful Color, intense shine, and no yucky lipsticky taste that some glosses and lipsticks have.

Very pretty.

Cons- doesnt last too long.

For $2, its definetly worth it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2008 9:52:00 PM More reviews by staciarose22

I bought this pretty glitter pink shade along with delightful.
It's a sort of barbie doll pink, not a natural liptone shade but not too hot pink or purple. I think this shade of pink looks great on most women.
It's not a rare color, but still it's pretty and stood out to me.