Estee Lauder Double Wear Light SPF10

3.9

New: Ingredients: Water, cyclopentailoxane, trimethylsiloxysilcate, butylene glycol, trimethyl pentaphenyl trixiloxane, phenyl trimethicone, silica, magnesium sulfate, polyglyceryl, 3 disostearate, tribehenin, peg-10 dimenthicone, bis-peg, ppg-14, 14 dimethicone, ethylhexylglycerin, phenyl methicone, sodium hyaluronate, dimethicone, polyglyceryl, 4 isosteratate, lauteth-7, glycerin, phenyl methicone, sodium hyaluronate, deimethicone, polyglyceryl, 4 isosterate, laureth-7, glycerin, polymethylsilsesquioxane, hexyl laurate, cetyl peg, ppg 10, 1 dimethicone, chamomilla recutita (matricaria), disteardimonium hectorite, methicone, propylene carbonate, tetramethyl hexaphenyl tetrasiloxane, cellulose gum, xanthan gum, dimethicone silylate, toccopheryl acetate, alumina , sorbic acid, chlorphenesin, phenoxyethanol, + - iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499) titanium dioxide (CI 77891), mica, bismuth oxychloride (CI 77163), Ferric Ammonium ferro cyanide.

Original:Active Ingredient: 5% Titanium Dioxide Additional Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Trimethyl Pentaphenyltrisiloxane, Phenyl Trimethicone, Magnesium Sulfate, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Silica, Tribehenin, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Bis-PEG/PPG-14 /14 Dimethicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenyl Methicone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Laureth-7, Glycerin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Hexyl Laurate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria), Disteardimonium Hectorite, Methicone, Propylene Carbonate, Tretramethyl Hexaphenyl Tetrasiloxane, Cellulose Gum, Xanthan Gum, Dimethicone Silylate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Sorbic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, [ /- Iron Oxides (CI77491, CI77492, CI77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI77891), Mica, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI77163), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI77510)]

on 8/25/2015 12:30:00 PM

I really like this product. It's light and very natural looking, but still pretty long wearing (good for at least for the day at work). I have a combination skin with an oily T-zone and despite using a decent mattifying primer underneath it does still come through, but then it doesn't claim to deal with that issue! It is also buildable for a heavier made up look - perfect for a night out.

The colour match and tone of this makeup is great (I use intensity 1.0), I'm a natural redhead so sometimes struggle to find pale shades that don't give me a deathly white pallor!!
Best thing for me is that it dries evenly and quickly which fits with my morning routine, which I like to keep speedy. Cons - it's expensive at £30 for £30ml. Definitely my favourite foundation so far, but the hunt is never over :)

I must say this isn't the perfect foundation for me, but it gets the job done pretty good. I've been taking some medicine to get rid of my acne and my skin was super dry when I first got this. It is VERY important to exfoliate and moisturize a LOT if you have dry skin for this foundation, otherwise it will look really cakey on your dry patches. Now that I've lowered the amount of pills I take for my acne, my skin is going back to oily and I've gotten so much compliments on my skin when I use this! It looks really really good and natural IF you blend it really well. The only problem is it sets onto your skin really fast, so I would recommend blending a little foundation first and then putting the rest on or something like that.

on 8/21/2015 10:40:00 AM

best foundation ive ever used. and ive tried a lot. i have reeeeaaallllyy oily skin all year, and red spots on my face but this just works for me. it is like heaven for your skin

on 8/21/2015 3:11:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Im going to keep it sweet, short and simple.

I have normal skin but a VERY oily T-zone and i am quite tan for anyone who wants to know!

The packaging: 5/5 (
The consistency/texture: 4/5 (slightly too runny-very slightly, but nonetheless was still good!)
Longevity 2/5 (didnt last more than 2-3 hours)
Keeping me matte: 2/5 (very oily in my t-zone after probably 2 hours)

The foundation only after a few hours had slid off most my face or had come off which was the worst part for and on some parts of my face, it had become patchy and looked terrible!

Not worth the hype....seems to be the case for ALOT of high-end foundations these days. Would not repurchase.

on 8/20/2015 9:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

After a lot of trial and error, I've found the original ELDW holds up really well on my skin. I usually wear a thin layer of ELDW every day and I loooove it, but I bought this for a change just to try it.
I really love this packaging and formula. it does feel lighter on the skin and is easier to blend, but I also think it's slightly less coverage and slightly less longwearing...which isn't a bad thing! It's nice to have something a little bit lighter and more natural on the skin (it's not "natural" by any traditional means, but it is "lighter" than the original ELDW)
Despite being "light" it's still really good coverage and very longwearing. to me, it just looks more forgiving than a heavy foundation.

I have some redness and acne and acne marks on my face and this really covers them! It makes my whole face look fresh and doesn't give a heavy look. It's not "light" like a tinted moisturizer, it's "light" as in lighter than the original ELDW.
Usually longwearing products can be drying, but this one is not and doesnt give you that flaky skin look
Like everyone, I was disappointed in the minimal shade ranges, but the shade that I have (2.0 and I usually wear 2N1 or 3N1...I wish a 2N2 was offered!) matches me really well

This is definitely a five star product

on 8/16/2015 10:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Fantastic lightweight and natural and light (but still buildable!) coverage. Stays pretty matte all day long. HOWEVER I'm a bit disappointed by the lack in the variability of shades. I'm fair, but I think I'm not THAT fair to wear the lightest shade in the hole range (which is in this case). Since Estée Lauder is a high-end brand, I was expecting more options in that aspect. HOWEVER2 it's still a great foundation for combination and oily skin and I'm going to purchase it again!

I wear 3.0 (120 in MUFE & Soft Beige in Rimmel Match Perfection). This foundation is amazing. I feel like I'm not wearing any foundation. It's absolutely flawless and natural on the skin. I use a beauty blender to apply, but I've found my fingers work best with this foundation. I've worn this foundation for 12 hours and it will still look fresh. The price is amazing - extremely affordable (for a high end foundation)!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Lemme start off by saying I have very blemish/spot prone skin, it gets oily super quickly and most foundations barely last an hour on my t-zone, but it's also dehydrated and can be rather flaky!? This bizarre combo makes buying a foundation preeetty difficult.

I think this foundation is UH-MA-ZING. I was matched to intesity 3 which is the perfect colour for me - beige/yellow undertones but not too yellow that it looks unnatural. The coverage is light with one layer, still looks like skin - but it's definitely buildable for area's that need more coverage! The finish is a natural matte, which is sooo flattering for my skin type. It lasts better than any foundation I've tried without having that cake-face look. I don't even necessarily have to powder when I wear this, which is completely unheard of for me.

....BUT the reason I gave it 4/5 is because I have a sneaky suspicion it breaks me out, which is genuinely devastating to admit. I'm going to keep using it - because, you know, it's totally fabulous - and see whether this break out is temporary and due to er, 'other circumstances'. I'm praying it isn't the cause of my break-out because this deserves HG status.

I wouldn't really recommend it to anyone with sensitive skin as it's rather heavily fragranced. I would fully reccomend it to any oily skinned gals out there looking for a natural looking foundation (that is if it doesn't break you out).

on 7/16/2015 8:53:00 PM

I'm not sure if it's HG status yet but it's a really great summer option for oily skin gals like me. After 12 hours I still looked pretty fresh and I didn't blot or powder all day. In fact, I put it on with a Beauty Blender directly over my moisturizer in the a.m. and didn't even top it will loose powder. It pretty much sets itself. No transfer issues with the phone, white T, etc. The only drawback is that in the "Light" version of this there are very few shade options. I was given a healthy sample of Intensity 3.0 and it reads just a tiny bit dark and maybe a tad orange on me. When I purchase the full size I'll probably opt for the 2.0. It's expensive but I've had bad luck with foundations lately and this may be my new go-to. I've been trying BBs but they all melt on me by the middle of the day. This has real staying power. Some people might dislike the lower SPF (10) but I pretreated with a higher SPF moisturizer before application so it was fine.

on 7/10/2015 4:56:00 PM

My everyday go to foundation, covers all acne scars, stays on all day and doesn't break me out or give me an oily face. Every so often I like to try new foundations but always go back to this one, expensive but worth it.