April 17, 2014 | 2029 users online

Treatments - Burt's Bees - Naturally Ageless Serum

rated 3 of 5 on 2/11/2014 11:13:00 AM More reviews by Linamakeup

I decided to try this after reading many good reviews here, but this breaks me out. The packaging is nice, neat and easy to use. The scent is spicy, reminds me of clove. The texture feels nice when putting it on, doesn't feel greasy, but it isn't moisturizing neither. To me, this is good for daytime use, it seems to help to keep my face skin balanced throughout the day. However, after using this for about a week and half, my skin started breaking out everywhere. Will not use it again.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/23/2013 9:52:00 PM More reviews by TheEmpress

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Unlike others I did not get this on sale. I spent $29.00 based on the great reviews on this site. I am really very disappointed and will not be repurchasing this serum. After using up 3/4 of the bottle I came to realization that it was doing nothing for me. Strange but I found this combination of oils ultimately drying. My skin never absorbed this. It just stayed on the surface of my skin. I've decided to use only pure oils and only one at a time, opposed to a combination of oils.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2013 9:21:00 PM More reviews by WintHD

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have been using Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate at night with amazing results, so I wanted to find a less expensive oil based serum to use during the day. After reading great reviews on MUA I decided to give this product a try. It has absolutely exceeded my expectations. The fragrance is nice and the oil goes on very smoothly. I use 5 drops and apply to a wet face. I mentioned in my review for the Midnight Recovery Concentrate that I steam my wet face with a hot wash cloth for about 30 seconds before applying at night, and I do the same with this product in the daytime. I use the Rosewater toner in combination with this and the products seem to work well together. I have combo skin and this product does not make my face oily or emphasize my pores. In fact, my face is not nearly as oily throughout the day, and I find myself blotting much less without needing to reapply my powder foundation. My skin looks dewy and fresh!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2013 10:26:00 PM More reviews by christinarollins

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

i have sensitive/oily skin with rosacea. this serum is a godsend.i put it on at night and by the next morning my skin is renewed and my rosacea has calmed down. it's a wonder serum for me. it doesn't irritate my skin or cause me to breakout. i love,love,love it. i will use this for as long as burts bees makes it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2012 5:24:00 PM More reviews by mooneyes89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This really plumps and brightens my face. It is a great moisturizer and vitalizer. Definatly gives results!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2012 12:42:00 AM More reviews by hodetovervannet

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

Burts Bees Naturally Ageless Serum is my skin's wonder product of all time. I have dry, sensitive and crepey skin that is exaggerated more by the dry climate that I live in. Thank God for this product! It is the most moisturizing and long lasting product on the market in my opinion. Oh and it's all natural! No guilt!

Burts Bees really does an amazing job with this entire line of Naturally Ageless products. I love them all but if I had to choose one it would be the Naturally Ageless Serum because you need so little to give you so much moisture that really lasts. It is such a nourishing oil that you really just need only a couple drops mixed with a few drops of water in your hands and smooth it all over your face. Perfect for using before bed and under makeup.

It is not particularly thin or thick, just a normal consistency like olive oil but the moisturizing properties are astonishing! It makes my dry sometimes crepey skin look plumped up and young underneath my makeup.

Scent wise, the Ageless line is very nice as well and I enjoy applying it to my face.

I'm relived that this serum does not give me acne even though I do get acne using many other oils. For example, sweet almond oil totally causes breakouts. Even for my sensitive skin, this works like a dream.

For the record I also tried the other serum Burts Bees makes - the Radiance one - and hated it. Or I guess I should say it didn't do anything for my face since it is so watery, but this one is like hitting the jackpot!

Burt's Bees Naturally Ageless Serum is a truly must have product. It is amazing. It's incredibly nourishing and hydrating. I couldn't be any more pleased. I always feel like I'm doing such a good thing for my skin whenever I wear it because it is natural and nothing has ever come close to moisturizing my skin like this.

Thank you Burts Bees!!!!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2012 12:16:00 PM More reviews by Nades01

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Amazing smell, soft skin, no breakouts, 100% natural and a magnificient moisturizer. What more can a gal ask for?

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2012 9:47:00 PM More reviews by Chloeclover

I purchased this item twice in hopes that it would eliminate my fine lines since I am only 22 years old. I do not have any deep wrinkles or anything but have been proactive about preventing wrinkles. I do not think this does anything to my face or improve my skin. This is really expensive for a drugstore brand about $24.99 at Target.. So basically I have spent $50 for this item in total which could have gone to a better product..

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2012 1:28:00 AM More reviews by khickengurl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Overall, I love this serum. I've been using it for 2 years now.

PROS:
- THIS HAS DEFINITELY MADE MY EYELASHES LONGER. I'm Asian but because of this product, I definitely don't have "asian lashes." They are long and noticeable, especially after I curl my lashes and apply mascara. Before using this product, I didn't think twice about my eyelashes (they weren't frustratingly short, they weren't particularly long), but now I'm obsessed about them and love to wear mascara to show them off. I use my finger to dab a very tiny amount of this serum along my eyelid/eyelashes at night, which also helps to remove any mascara residue my makeup remover has missed.
- I was hesitant to use an oil serum on my oily, acne-prone skin, but it absorbs fairly quickly and doesn't leave my face feeling greasy. Very moisturizing.
- Although the bottle seems really small, a little goes a long way. 2-3 drops is enough to moisturize my face and neck if I dampen my face or hands with water beforehand. This helps to spread the product around easily and evenly. I usually purchase it at CVS with a 25% off coupon or when they have an ExtraBucks deal so that I don't have to pay full price.

CONS:
- The fragrance is a little strong for my preference, but it's not unpleasant.
- The eye dropper bottle is not good for traveling. If left on its side, the oil seeps out of the white, squishy part of the dropper and leaves a crusty residue.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2012 4:06:00 PM More reviews by nabila714

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I really love this serum! it's $25 for only .5 fl oz. which is the only thing I really don't like. I've been using it for a week now and have used up about 1/6 of it. This really hydrates my skin! It sinks in really well.