January 31, 2015 | 1456 users online

Cleansers - Kiehl's - Ultra Facial Cleanser

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2015 4:47:00 AM More reviews by naivenids

Finally a facial cleanser that worked so well..
Thumbs up to this product ...its far better than clinique and philosophy cleansers ..
I would surely reccommed it to everybody who is struggling hard to find a good cleanser

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2015 12:24:00 AM More reviews by creamsodasundae

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really like this cleanser. It foams up beautifully. I find it very gentle and it helped balance out my combination skin when I was dealing with a break out, along with patches of dryness. It did not make my skin drier, which is a concern for me. I agree with another reviewer who mentioned it did not do a good job of removing makeup. It does remove light makeup, but does not do a good job of removing the heavier stuff, and I do not put the cleanser anywhere near my eyes.

I do find that it has a slight smell, almost chemically, smell which I did not enjoy. I could get past the smell though and it disappears after the cleanser is washed off.

I also find it expensive and there are other cleansers that I like just as much as this one.

Despite the smell and expense, I do think that I will be repurchasing it.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/8/2015 1:39:00 AM More reviews by luusk1125

This is ok cleanser for my combination dry skin. It did not cause any irritation or breakouts. I find it too drying if I use it everyday as a morning cleanser. After using for 1 week straight my face became flaky and peeling yet I still got oily in the same time as other cleanser. Since this strips the oil from my face it end up producing more oily with the surface flaky peeling. Too striping but pores are still not clean.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2014 5:29:00 PM More reviews by RaquellaDeVille

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Best cleanser ever. Although the ingredients list is a little scary…I admit that this cleanser does a super effective job of removing dirt, oil, and make up, without leaving your skin feeling parched. It's a little expensive for a cleanser, yes, but when you consider the fact that you can literally use a drop or two to cleanse your whole face, it's not a bad price at all.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2014 10:55:00 PM More reviews by Milena

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this after my usual Boscia Black Detoxifying Cleanser seemed to be drying my skin out, and I began reading reviews for gentle cleansers that were suitable for combo skin. I'm happy to say this is wonderful! The tube you get is huge, and you need only the tiniest amount -literally, a large pea sized amount- on a Clarisonic or your hands. It's fragrance free, foams up a bit, and leaves skin feeling clean yet not dried out or the least bit tight. I can use this after the gym, after removing makeup at night, or first thing in the morning, and my skin never feels tight. Definitely holy grail material.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2014 2:57:00 AM More reviews by very_pink

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is an awesome cleanser and it never seems to run out. So, while it may be a little pricier than other cleansers, it's at least as affordable when you consider how long it lasts.

It works better than most to clean the skin. It foams a little but not too much so you get a deeper clean.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2014 8:03:00 PM More reviews by overtheavg

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have a oil/combination, yet really sensitive skin. For me it's quite difficult to find a cleanser that cleanses my skin properly, without being harsh.
That's the best cleanser for morning or night routine I have ever tried. At the very beginning, I was disappointed by the price, but then I realized it is really affordable if you think of you need just a pea of product. Don't use too much product, u don't really need it. Just put a small amount of this cleanser on your wet fingers, rub into your hands for few seconds (in this way it is goin' to lather) and then cleanse your face with circular motions. Rinse well with warm water and you are already ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2014 1:53:00 PM More reviews by marcy93

After being left with horrible skin irritation due to a previous cleanser, I decided to use this tiny travel size I had stashed in the back of my drawer. My skin is extremely reactive to most products, meaning that it will either break out horribly or get a ton of tiny spots-ya know, the whole works. Anyways, after using this for about 2 weeks I can't believe the improvement in my skin! It's back to being totally even toned and my break outs have lessened significantly-even my whiteheads that used to stick out like a sore thumb are tiny and go away within days. I'm really impressed by the cleaning power of this cleanser. Out of the tube, it's really thick but you need the tiniest amount because it lathers up really well. It has no scent, which is a huge plus for sensitive skin. There's also no residue afterwards and my skin doesn't feel stripped. Definitely going to buy a full tube of this stuff!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2014 11:10:00 AM More reviews by dragonisdragon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Black

I am a BIG fan of this product. feels very gentle ( unless of course you go out of your way to get it into your eye ) and it removes i'd say what feel like 60% of grime, makeup, and waterproof sunscreen. I definitely double cleanse with this one but for the mornings this is fine to use once if you do use a cleanser in the mornings. it gives a nice "slip" and just feels nice when massaging it in. no offending smell as far as i can tell. will repurchase again and have many many times. my only slight compaint is that it isn't cheap. but for a quality product like this i don't feel too bad spending the money on this. plus i use alot more than I probably should and a bottle seems to last me a long time.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2014 11:09:00 PM More reviews by zernelle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This cleanser easily removes my makeup (except eyeliner and mascara) and rinses cleanly without drying out my skin. It's also fragrance free, and it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin or my eyes at all. I need to use only a pea-sized amount, which I lather up with some water before applying to my skin, so the tube will last forever, making the price much more reasonable. I use this cleanser only at night, and I expect that the tube will last me at least a year.
Ingredients: Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Decyl Glucoside, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Acrylate Copolymer, Pge-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, Lauryl Glucoside, Sodium Chloride, Pentylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Distearyl Ether, Behenyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Laureth-2, Citric Acid, Disodium Edta, Propylparaben, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Sodium Methylparaben, Squalane, Sweet Almond Oil, Apricot Kernel Oil, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Avocado Oil. continued >>