Linden Voss - Triple Dry Advanced Formula Anti-Perspirant

Aqua, Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Cyclomethicone, Propylene Glycol, Steareth-2, Steareth-21, Aluminum Sesquichlorohydrate, Aluminum Chlorohydrate.

on 10/29/2013 5:51:00 PM

i have tried roll-on, spray and the dry stick and i love all 3. The roll on takes a while to dry so i prefer the other 2. It is the best anti-perspirant i have used and i love that it comes in un-fragranced. I used to used to use Mitchum but i prefer this. Only downside is the price but in my opinion its worth it.

on 11/10/2008 7:50:00 PM

Let's be clear - this stuff is an anti-perspirant, not merely a deodorant. And the good news is it does what it says!

I didn't even know this kind of 'extra strength' anti-perspirant existed until reading reviews of Certain Dri and similar products on MUA. As far as I know that's not available here in the UK, but I went looking and found Linden Voss's Triple Dry and some similar-looking things in a chemist and decided to give it a go.

I have used it for about a week now, and I am blown away. I used to sweat most days even in the cold mostly due to nerves more than heat I think, and with the use of this product I am literally not sweating at all.

I have had no reactions or side effects of any kind, despite being naughty and applying it to freshly epilated skin contrary to instructions one time.

The version I have is a roll-on, and once it's dried I can't tell I am wearing anything under my arms at all. As far as packaging/application goes, my personal taste would be for a spray rather than a liquid roll on but that has nothing to do with the performance of the product and I have no complaints there.

Price-wise it does seem expensive compared with regular anti-perspirants and deodorants (I paid ~6) but, since they have never really worked for me at all, and Triple Dry works 100%, I consider it totally worth it.

Miracle product!