July 28, 2014 | 1827 users online

Deodorants - Linden Voss - Triple Dry Advanced Formula Anti-Perspirant

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2013 5:51:00 PM More reviews by peekachoo

i have tried roll-on, spray and the dry stick and i love all 3. The roll on takes a while to dry so i prefer the other 2. It is the best anti-perspirant i have used and i love that it comes in un-fragranced. I used to used to use Mitchum but i prefer this. Only downside is the price but in my opinion its worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2008 7:50:00 PM More reviews by lipreader

Let's be clear - this stuff is an anti-perspirant, not merely a deodorant. And the good news is it does what it says!

I didn't even know this kind of 'extra strength' anti-perspirant existed until reading reviews of Certain Dri and similar products on MUA. As far as I know that's not available here in the UK, but I went looking and found Linden Voss's Triple Dry and some similar-looking things in a chemist and decided to give it a go.

I have used it for about a week now, and I am blown away. I used to sweat most days even in the cold mostly due to nerves more than heat I think, and with the use of this product I am literally not sweating at all.

I have had no reactions or side effects of any kind, despite being naughty and applying it to freshly epilated skin contrary to instructions one time.

The version I have is a roll-on, and once it's dried I can't tell I am wearing anything under my arms at all. As far as packaging/application goes, my personal taste would be for a spray rather than a liquid roll on but that has nothing to do with the performance of the product and I have no complaints there.

Price-wise it does seem expensive compared with regular anti-perspirants and deodorants (I paid ~6) but, since they have never really worked for me at all, and Triple Dry works 100%, I consider it totally worth it.

Miracle product!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2008 2:00:00 PM More reviews by sillysilly

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Would I buy this product again? I've gone through at least four bottles (of the roll-on, there are other versions as well), if not more. If you like Certain-Dri, but perhaps find it not working as well, or like me, were put off by the fact that it can start to smell a little funny because the only thing in it working against bacteria is baking soda, you might look into this stuff.

It has not one, not two, but three anti-perspirant ingredients:
Aqua, Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Cyclomethicone, Propylene Glycol, Steareth-2, Steareth-21, Aluminum Sesquichlorohydrate, Aluminum Chlorohydrate.

Like Certain-Dri, you are supposed to apply this at night only, and shower as normal in the morning. Similarly, you may not have to use it every day. I really like Certain-Dri, but sometimes it has really let me down, plus the bottle getting stinky really bothers me. Four bottles of Triple Dry later, I can say I have never, ever, ever felt sweaty or worried at all about it. It has become a non-issue.
The major problem is that this may be difficult for those in the US to find. I believe it is a UK brand, but I am able to buy it at an Apotheke in Germany. When I posted about it on the Skincare Board, MUAer JuniMoon said it can be ordered here: http://www.westons.com/acatalog/Online-Catalogue-LOR-790002-6.html

update- now prefer vichy 7 day treatment. no stinging, seems to work better.
continued >>