November 28, 2014 | 1310 users online

Conditioner - Aussie - Catch the Wave Mousse + Leave-In Conditioner

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2012 7:05:00 PM More reviews by erikasv

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I looooove this product...I have been putting hair products in my hair for years and i dont like when my hair get to hard where it does not look natural. This product here tames my hair just like the strong profucts out there but feels soft just like hair. I love it!!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2012 9:13:00 PM More reviews by PinkIcing1

I don't notice much of a different to my hair when I use this product. It makes my hair easier to brush through when wet, but after it dries it looks the same as always.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/3/2012 10:08:00 PM More reviews by daha

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Bought on a whim and on sale for $3. Very light mousse that doesn't weigh hair down. Not completely frizz free but got that nice beach wavy look. I like that it didn't leave my hair crunchy and provided a soft flexible hold and shine.The fragrance was very mild. Will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2012 6:48:00 PM More reviews by hairgoddess18

My hair is spiral permed and color treated so it is really hard to find good products. This stuff is amazing!! I can use a ton of this and it is never crunchy! If I don't use this, my hair looks gross. It is moisturizing and it creates and holds what little curl I have left from my perm that I got a year ago. This is honestly the most amazing stuff ever! You NEED to get this.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2012 11:33:00 AM More reviews by laurenmn

I love this stuff! My hair needs about 15 minutes with a flat iron in the morning to be perfectly straight, but being lazy, I scrunch some of this in when its damp and I get beachy waves with no crunch, and super soft and shiny.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2012 1:27:00 PM More reviews by catgurl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This mousse isn't very volumizing, but it doesn't claim to be. I like to use it either with damp hair and scrunch it, maybe braid it and let it go. Or I curl my hair and put some of this in it and make it less curly and more wavy. It's awesome. :) Doesn't feel icky like some mousses.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/9/2012 2:02:00 PM More reviews by taraarose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Better suited for curly hair!

This product claims to bring out the texture of your hair, and apparently, my hairs texture is naturally straight. lol

It didn't do much conditioning to my ends, either, as they were crispy and dry when my hair completely dried, and all I did was comb it with a wide-tooth comb.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2011 10:32:00 PM More reviews by sammysaurous

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is one of my favorite products, me having curly hair that is barely past my shoulders that is very frizzy, I have a hard time finding a mousse that makes my curls look nice and not leave a crunchy feeling. this stuff does just that. my curls look great, and there is no crunchy feeling left afterwards (unless you use too much). My mother and I both use this product on our curly hair and always fight over it in the morning, that is how amazing it is.
One drawback to it would be if you have long curly (or wavy) hair like my mothers it will run out fairly quick

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 9/29/2011 4:24:00 PM More reviews by kisshippie13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this product on a whim. I've never really used mousse products in the past. Im so glad I bought this product!!!!!

I usually use about a baseball sized dollop. (I have long hair) rub it between my palms, lightly comb it through, then scrunch lightly.
This stuff makes my curly hair look AWESOME.
Adds shine, bounce, and defines my curls....all without feeling crunchy.
I only gave it 4 stars because I wish it got rid of more frizz (im definitely NOT complaining though...could be because I need yo trim my ends)
Overall, I LOVE this stuff...and will re-purchase!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/4/2011 7:33:00 PM More reviews by dkzittel1

This product works well, it is not magical. I have just below chin length hair that naturally is somewhere between straight and wavy, not really commmitting to either texture. It is also thin and fine. This mousse helped to give body and wave without weighing my hair down. Definelty a plus in my book. Will repurchase!