September 30, 2014 | 1807 users online

Fragrances - Johnson & Johnson - Baby Cologne in Powder Mist

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2013 2:03:00 AM More reviews by pb84

I have been using it for 2 years now. I particularly like the Powder Mist - in pink since it's a feminie cute scent.
I use it alternatively between my expensive perfumes and always get compliments from it.
I never used on my skin, but on my clothes the smell last for 10 hours in office, given that you're not out in the wind that much, and you use a generous amount.
Good thing is it doesn't stain any of my clothes, even the white one. To be on the safer side, better pour it under your T-shirt/shirt collars or somewhere not noticeable. But again, it doesn't stain so it's up to you.
Price is cheap enough but not dirty cheap in VN. I can find this product easily in South East Asia, Vietnam, Malaysia, Indonesia and the Philippines.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2012 3:34:00 AM More reviews by shereenmohsen

very nice fragrance & safe to be used on naked skin
it has a clean refreshing scent a powdery smell with berry undertone
the price is dirt cheap I paid 2 $ for a bottle of 125 ml . I think
there is nothing like this on market .the only down side is that
the smell disappears very fast

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2008 11:22:00 AM More reviews by May_Bee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this for a friend who was complaining that she can't buy Nenuco baby cologne here in London. A local oriental food shop has a range of about eight of these J&J colognes (the others I can remember are Heaven, Spring Bouquet, Pink Blossoms and Tumbles). Since my friend's baby is a girl I picked this one which smells clean and sweet and slightly floral and comforting. I would happily wear this myself if someone stole all my grown up scents - in hot weather this could be sprayed on as a freshener without ever becoming overpowering.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2008 5:24:00 AM More reviews by CountessDementia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

These baby colognes are amazing! I happened upon this product quite by accident, browsing the shelves at a tiny pharmacy while waiting to pick my dad up from the CD store. In Malaysia, these are available in three variants: Flower Dew (nice), Powder Mist (nicer) and Summer Splash (nicest). And at a mere RM 5.60, I'm to be forgiven for the overwhelming urge to purchase all three at one go. Powder Mist is a fresh, comforting floral that evokes beautiful memories of a childhood spent in grandma's arms. My grandmother raised me until my teens and this cologne smells exactly the way she does after a shower. I splash this on and am reminded of her, all our good times, and god willing, many more to come. I must admit that the scent, while quite powerful initially, is hardly long-lasting but for the price and amount of product I get (125 mls), I can bathe in the stuff if I choose to! The packaging is a soft baby pink, extremely feminine and pleasant on the eyes. I've been wearing this constantly for the past week at home and have received many compliments from my mother (who usually hates my taste in fragrance). Highly recommended!