Clarins Hydra Quench Cream

4.2

Aqua/Water/Eau - Glycerin - Diethylhexyl Succinate - Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride - Silica - Cetearyl Alcohol - Dipentaerythrityl Tetrahydroxystearate/Tetraisostearate - Glyceryl Stearate - PEG-100 Stearate - Cetearyl Glucoside -Cetyl Alcohol -Stearyl Alcohol - Dimethicone -Polyacrylamide - Caprylyl Glycol -Parfum/Fragrance - C13-14 Isoparaffin -Ethylhexyl Glycerin - Tocopheryl Acetate - Sodium Hyaluronate - Sodium PCA -Tetrasodium EDTA - Butylene Glycol - Dimethiconol - Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer -Tocopherol - Laureth-7 - Cedrelopsis Grevei Bark Extract - Pentylene Glycol -Pyrus Sorbus Bud Extract - Biosaccharide Gum-4 -Thermus Thermophillus Ferment -Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil - Lapsana Communis Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract -Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract -Rhodiola Rosea Root Extract - Sodium Lauryl Sulfate -Phenoxyethanol -Sorbic Acid -Potassium Sorbate.

on 8/25/2015 12:24:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

This is my favourite moisturizer that I've tried so far. I have also tried this with the HQ serum, and with or without the serum, this product leaves my very dry skin feeling smooth, with no greasy residue.
The only problem for me is that I have very sensitive skin and every time I apply this it makes my entire face sting... I want to keep using it because it works so well!
I would recommend this product to anyone with dry to very very dry skin, but be cautious if you have sensitive skin!

on 5/27/2015 10:55:00 AM

I only used samples of this product and I only used it as a mask for relieving my dry patches for my red and dry nose after a bad cold. It does the job well on providing moisture and restoring the skin and eliminating the redness and dry patches... but I always end up with a pimple a few days later...

I won't buy it again.

on 12/30/2014 9:02:00 AM

I bought this creme in a holiday gift box along with a travel size serum and mask of the same range. It is a very light-weight ultra hydrating creme that works perfect also for oily acne prone skin, it sinks really well and it doesn't leave any greasy residue. I use it morning and night after the serum. It is light scented. The only negative thing that I can think of this product is the price!

on 12/20/2014 9:43:00 AM

This is a really soothing cream that instantly makes me skin feel hydrated! I use this over the double serum and it works really well. No break outs just hydrated soft plump skin. Overall, this is a really great cream.

on 12/14/2014 3:32:00 PM

Got this product in lotion form with SPF. Absolutely brilliant for my skin in the current cold and drying weather. My skin literally drinks this up and is left feeling dewy and soft. Also, really love the scent. Yes, probably doesn't do much in terms of wrinkle fighting but as a good quality moisturiser for dehydrated skin this is fab! Have been using this with the double serum and find the combination works well. Only downside is the price.

Obsessed. First product I've used where I've gotten compliments on my skin. SUPER OVERPRICED but if you use it only as a day cream(or whenever you will be wearing it under make up ) I feel as though it acts as a primer and moisturizer. Fabulous product. Keep it in the fridge if you're putting it on first thing in the morning and it feels fabulous.

on 9/2/2014 1:52:00 PM

This is the best moisturizer that I have used so far and I am on my second pot. I have quite oily, acne-prone skin with occassional dry patches around my mouth and nose and it doesn't block my pores or irritate my skin. I like the smell and the texture, it applies very well and sits nicely under makeup (I use estee lauder double wear on most days).

on 5/27/2014 5:05:00 AM

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

This review is for the Hydra Quench Cream for normal to dry skin, with spf 15.

The cream is OK, so I will finish the pot. But will not repurchase.

This makes my face look way shiny, and I have to put on tons of powder.
And don't really feel it is doing anything great for my skin, it doesn't really make me break out, but it does not reduce the number of break outs I have either. For this price range, the product should be better.

on 5/26/2014 3:31:00 AM

This is a really great non greasy moisturiser

on 5/1/2014 11:58:00 AM

I usually use this for warm nights or cloudy days. It is absolutely perfect for combo or oily skin and probably too matte for dry skin. I love love the texture as its gel-like and light. Its perfect to wear under make up or in hot climates.

Popular Moisturizers