September 20, 2014 | 1831 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Target Brand Moisturizing Lotion

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2013 1:34:00 PM More reviews by jusch_box

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I am reviewing the Aloe Fresh Up & Up lotion. Pretty basic, but great stuff. I like to keep a "nice" lotion and an "everyday" lotion in my bathroom, and this is the everyday pick. The scent is present but inoffensive... it more or less smells like what you would expect from a moisturizer with aloe. Nice texture, good price. I do find that the pump stops picking up product when there is still a lot left, so shaking out the last 20% is a little annoying but worth it. I'll buy again and would recommend.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/23/2010 2:36:00 PM More reviews by tito_barf

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is for the Up & Up Cocoa Butter Body Lotion (like Vaseline's Cocoa Butter lotion). I am not impressed with this lotion. I previously used the name brand version, and adored both the scent and how moisturizing it was. The Target version smells nothing like it and is half as moisturizing! I usually like generics, and if I hadn't used the original first, I would say this is fine. However, it doesn't really compare.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2009 12:29:00 AM More reviews by dlamsw

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I think Target Brand lotion work just as good as the name brand. I got the daily moisturizing lotion ( compare to Jergens Original Scent) and Coca Butter lotion (compare Vaseline Coca Butter). Both were larger in size but cheaper in price. Since they use the same exact ingredients in exact order, I thought I would save myself a couple of bucks. I am truly impressed with the quality.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2008 10:08:00 PM More reviews by Lexieberry

My HG daily body lotion...Target brand Moisturzing Lotion is supposed to be the Vaseline Intensive Care Total Moisture knock-off...but I find this Target formula to be better than the original!!! Plus its cheaper!! I have gone through 3 big (24.5 fl oz) bottles of this since I discovered it one day while strapped for cash...The smell is very pleasant and works well with any fragrance I choose for the day...The formula is non-greasy and leaves my skin feeling sooo fresh and light...The pump style bottle makes storage and application easier than the traditional flip-top style...oh yes--and it is also is a great after-shave lotion for my legs--it helps soothe razor burn....Overall another fabulous reason for me to continue shopping at the great Target =)