October 1, 2014 | 1223 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Wei east White Lotus Eye Dreams

rated 1 of 5 on 6/24/2012 2:20:00 PM More reviews by StarBlazerM31

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

It saddens me that such an expensive product doesn't work. It doesn't firm, help fine lines, or help dark circles. It's just pricey and smells nice. I've been using this product day and night for over three months, and nothing has happened at all; so I've given it enough time. Time to move on.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2008 10:28:00 PM More reviews by soniawonia

I LOVE THIS EYE CREAM. I took it from my momma cause shes one of those people that buys and buys stuff but never uses it. She even got a bunch of toners so she wouldnt have to wash her face at night and she STILL doesnt use it. So i figured she wouldnt miss it. Im so glad i did! Its thick and very hydrating. You only need a little. When I first put it on, I noticed right away that it was different than anything Id ever tried. If you have delicate, dry skin, you will definitly benefit. I only use it at night, its too heavy for day imo, but I found that it works so well that it seems like I wear it 24/7. When I wake up in the morning my eyes arent puffy anymore. My dark circles are almost completly gone too. Even though this isnt advertised for dark circles. My eyes, glow, they're bright, and
I don't look tired even when I am. I've been using it for a little over a month now and since I only need very little I have plenty left. Definitly will repurchase. It's expensive but since I got to try it for free (lol) I now know why its pricey.
EDIT: Ok, turns out my mom has a little hidden stash of this stuff so I wouldnt get to it. She uses it everyday. No wonder she's so gorgeous:) Man, the stuff you miss out on when you move out!