December 19, 2014 | 1286 users online

Conditioner - Garnier - Fructis Repair and Shine

rated 4 of 5 on 3/7/2010 6:26:00 AM More reviews by CloClo

I have naturally wavy hair, and I use this as a Rinse-Out and Leave-in conditioner (I used a cheaper one to co-wash with).

I tend to use up a bottle in a month and a half, so can't afford to spend more than the price of this on a condtioner.

I tried co-washing with this conditioner, but it is way to oily for my to do that. If it goes anywhere near my roots, but hair is oily. But on the ends, its fine. It has plenty of slip, which makes it easy to detangle.

I use the super-soaked method to rinse out this conditioner, then I scrunch out excess water, scrunch a pea-sized amount on each side of my head, then plop in a t-shirt. I add curl creme and gel later.

This works great a starting the clumps and curls forming, as well a reducing frizz. Also keeps my hair very moisurised.

However, I HATE HATE HATE the smell. And the lid is difficult to get off. But other than that it is great.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2010 9:52:00 AM More reviews by Gimferrer

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I use this as a Co wash and it's fantastic, It doesn't have any silicones and is full of oils that nourish the hair as well as Niacinamide (Vitamin B), as I use lots to do a co wash the price is great. Sometimes i also use it as a conditioner or a leave in. ♥

Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Elaeis Guineenis (Palm Oil), Behentrimonium Chloride, CI19140 (Yellow5), CI15985 (Yellow 6), Niacinamide, Ribes Nigrum Oil (Black Currant Seed Oil), Saccharum Officinarum Extract (Sugar Cane Extract), Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Olea Europaea Oil (Olive Fruit Oil), Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool, Pyrus Mallus Extract (Apple Fruit Extract), Pyridoxine HCI, Persea Gratissima Oil (Avocado Oil), Butyrospermum Parki Butter (Shea Butter), Citric Acid, Lemon Peel Extract, Glycerin, Fragrance.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2008 11:10:00 PM More reviews by HanLuna

My HG conditioner at the moment.It smells soooo good and really moisturises the hair.Its pretty dirt cheap too so i m gonna stock up on this soon.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2008 8:08:00 PM More reviews by Savvy890

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

i love this despite what people say. i think this smells really good. i think this is really good and detangles well. i would definitely get this again!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2008 1:21:00 AM More reviews by curlylaura

Very moisturising and detangles well but the scent is stronger than the shampoo (and that's saying something!) and made my eyes water just using it. It didn't make my hair shiny or anywhere near looking or feeling 'repaired'. Lots of hair fell out which has stopped since I started using different products.