August 20, 2014 | 1830 users online

Polishes - Wet 'n' Wild - Nail Mender with Fibers (403)

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 4/2/2005 4:30:00 PM More reviews by LunaPopFan

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Didn't see the value of this, it did make my nails a nice off white color with two coats though.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2003 1:21:00 AM More reviews by ihatespumoni

This is a weird product. In the bottle in looks an opaque white. When you apply it on the nails, it is a sheer milky white and you can see little fibres in it. But the fibres look strange, it looks like little nicks in my nails. It looks like I painted my nails and then before the polish dried, I took a pin or something like that and scratched little lines everywhere. Very odd looking if you wear it alone. The "scratches" look less obvious if you apply another colour or even clear polish on top. Anyway, I don't find that it really makes my nails stronger - if you want strong nails try "Witchcraft's nail hardener" - it smells awful, but you'll have the most beautiful nails. Anyway, if you do use the Wet n Wild nail mender you have to really shake the bottle like crazy, or else the polish doesn't apply evenly but goes on streaky.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/12/2002 9:45:00 AM More reviews by bmom76

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

A dirt cheap products that works! You gotta love that. You can see the little fibers on your nails as the coats dry. My nails feel stronger, and I like the sheer, milky "tint". I will continue to buy this nail product. For under a buck, it's a steal!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2002 1:57:00 PM More reviews by mtvsux

This is a great product. I saw this girl with cool looking nails working in Duane Reade and i asked asked her what was on her nails assuming she was midtreatment in a salon or something. She said it was something by WnW w/ fibers and that was all. So i go over to the section and see the white stuff she was talking about and bought it. When you put it on, it's almost like a sheer white polish but dries to a matte-ish finish with pearl. I dunno, but i love it. Makes a great base coat, and i will rebuy it. A fave. Oh yeah, it's a dollar!