Yes To Carrots C is for Clean Gentle Exfoliating Facial Cleanser

3.7

on 2/9/2015 12:22:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Luckily, I bought this at Rite Aid for 75% off. Scrub is almost non-existent and left a residue on my face. Wouldn't take home for free.

on 1/12/2013 11:48:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

This exfoliating cleanser was gentle enough to be used everyday. It doesn't contain those harsh grains that most scrubs have. The bad thing I have to say about is it broke me out. I had to return it because it made my acne look worse.

on 6/23/2012 1:30:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

This product is wonderful!
I have insanely sensitive skin, and now more often then not, I'm getting zits on my forehead. One or two, nothing major. I wash my face with this, and use the blemish stick, and voila! Gone! And skin looks greattt!

on 5/25/2012 5:02:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I have dry skin due to an acne medication I'm using and this product sloughs away all the skin flakes I get as a result. It is very reasonably priced and is gentle enough that it doesnt tear apart. I use it every to every other day. The only con is the smell but since it washes right off and doesn't linger it isn't a veyr big problem. Overall this is my favorite scrub I've tried so far.

on 4/17/2012 6:12:00 PM

Bought this and used it for 3 weeks, didnt change anything else in my skincare (or makeup) routine. I started getting breakouts on my nose, chin and forehead, and I hardly ever get any pimples. I thought it was because uni was stressing me out. But then I decided to stop using the product and within 4 days (only 4 days!) my skin cleared right up....When I first started using it I liked how clean it made my skin feel, but then I got breakouts so not sure what was in it to do that, as I've never got breakouts from products before.

on 1/3/2012 5:46:00 AM

This exfoliating cleanser isn't bad. I really like it, as well as the rest of the line. It makes my face feel very soft after using. It has a bit of a weird smell, but nothing too bad. Overall I love this product and can't wait to reach my goal of perfect skin :)

on 12/12/2011 3:06:00 AM

I don't know if I have the same thing, but mine is 'Yes To Carrots Nourishing: Exfolating Cleanser'.

I decided to try this as I am a organic/natural product freak when it comes to my daily skincare regime. And after reading (or skimming) over reviews, I made the decision to get this when my cleanser (Cetaphil Cleanser > Organic Bloom Cleanser) ran out. I thought the exfoliating element was good for my skin as it does dry out occassionally from my application of Neutrogena On-The-Spot Treatment for my zits. The packaging was simple and somewhat appealing. And for the price, I couldn't complain. (This cost me AUD$14.99 @ Priceline)

I was extremely excited to test this out as it says in the packaging that it contained carrot juice as a cleansing component, and grinded bamboo as the exfoliator. Upon opening, there seems to be some aroma of artificial perfume which is not always a good sign when it comes to natural products. This made me somewhat nervous.

Now, I do not believe I have acne or anything like that, but I do have very sensitive skin that can have an allergic reaction (bad reakout) with non-natural ingredients. After a week using this, my face broke out really bad. I had a zit appear on my lower left bottom lip (which took about 3 weeks to clear up); then days after my lip zit, I found tiny 'acne-like' zits on my forehead, and also there were 1 or 2 appearing on my cheeks. Then as the days gone by, a huge zit has sprouted at the corner of my nose. It's been over 3 weeks now since I've used this, but not only has my skin not improved; there were parts of my face where the dead skin from the application of my zit gel has become very visible. I can see this when I apply foundation on my face - meaning even the exfoliation did not work.

Roundup: The price was too good to be true. It is not made for sensitive skin.

on 9/26/2011 1:56:00 PM

I was looking for an exfoliator to get rid of the dry taut feeling on my face due to pregancy hormones, and I FOUND IT !!! This did everything I wanted. Left my skin feeling soft and clean. I just need a good scrub to get rid of the dead skin and make my face feel and look good. I will be returning to buy another bottle and the moisturizer. Much cheaper than what I usually pay for my exfoliating cleanser

on 7/27/2011 5:25:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This is a good cleanser for my skin. I use it in the morning and sometimes at night. It smells great and makes my skin feel really smooth and cleansed. I don't think I have ever not loved something from the Yes to Carrots line. They are all amazing products.

on 6/3/2011 10:29:00 PM

very mild gentle exfoliating cleanser. I love that it is not harsh/irritating, yet my skin still feels clean and exfoliated.