October 1, 2014 | 1824 users online

Moisturizers - Yes To Carrots - C Through the Night Night Moisturizing Cream

rated 1 of 5 on 5/2/2013 7:01:00 PM More reviews by Juno77

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Haven't used this but if you are acne-prone, oil or sensitive, AVOID. It has "Isopropyl Myristate", thats a very comedogenic ingredient.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/20/2013 8:33:00 AM More reviews by brodi815

I should've requested a sample before buying the full size...wouldn't recommend it. The smell is overpowering to say the least! Like your head is in a box full of brand new cabbage patch dolls. It works fine I suppose for sort of dry skin, but there are times when my skin feels dry again a few minutes later. I can't decide if it makes me break out. I did notice a few tiny breakouts around my smile line area and chin - kinda weird, teensy things that went away in a day - when I first started using it, but no full on pimple. May have been unrelated? I'm going to finish out the container because the price is significant at ~$25, but I wouldn't buy it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/22/2012 1:27:00 AM More reviews by Rkbxt9

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have oily skin and thought I would give a thick moisturizing cream a try as nothing has really helped with my skin in the past. Thus far it has been a very good moisturizer, sinks in quickly and leaves my skin feeling baby soft. In terms of controlling the oiliness, I am still noticing residual oiliness but think that the cream is helping. My scars have been improving from what I can tell, which is amazing!

The scent is alright, not overpowering but an interesting baby powder odor, but not an offensive scent. It has a thick consistency so I only use a small dab using a Q-tip.

I bought this product 1 week ago at Wal-Mart on a whim. There is a lot of product in the small jar so I believe this will last at least 3-4 months.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2012 2:05:00 AM More reviews by simplyxpliicit

I have dry, sensitive, acne prone skin. I have tried out a few night creams in the past from low end to high end and so far this has been the only one that has not caused my skin to flare up of dry rashy skin compared to the other creams. It certainly doesn't have any sort of "wow" factor that you see your skin changing over night but it has certainly kept my skin hydrated till my next wash in the morning. The smell does not bother me, I have no break outs from this, and I wish it had a pump bottle so I wouldn't have to stick my fingers in it so much. However I love that it's natural and that it works well with my skin type, I wouldn't recommend this for people who have oily skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/2/2012 1:44:00 PM More reviews by Shaz809

Its just meh! Not bad not great. Did'nt break me out, did'nt visibly benefit my skin in any way. Just a very average night cream. Nice scent...that's all.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2012 3:19:00 PM More reviews by thubbard

I love this night cream! I will probably continue to buy this night cream until I decide I'm bored and want to try something new, in which case it won't be because it's not a good product. It leaves my face feeling nice and soft, not greasy, and I always wake up with beautifully hydrated skin. I'm usually afraid to try new/different face products because my skin can be sensitive, but this was a great buy. I have really nothing bad to say about this product. The scent is light. The packaging is fine for me. However, I know some people don't like the jar for sanitary purposes, but in a jar I can get all the product out without wasting any, which is nice, since I'm not one to buy face products that cost more than $10 each (this was $14.99 at Ulta). But, considering most face creams start at $15 and just go up from there (to $50+ for department store brands), I think it's pretty reasonable.

I would definitely recommend this to anyone, even people with oily skin I think could probably benefit from this. I would suggest buying it at an Ulta if there is one near you, because then if you really hate it, you can return it. (I exchange stuff there all the time, I love them for their return policy--it's like Nordstrom but better because they have drugstore stuff too.)

rated 1 of 5 on 3/25/2012 8:29:00 PM More reviews by ryarr001

Awful, horrible, no good, very bad, ACNE.
After reading the reviews I was pretty excited to purchase this product! However, after one use I began to be skeptical.
The day after my first use my forehead was oily. I had only used the product, just to be on the safe-side, on my forehead and dry cheek areas. By the second day, I had painful, large red pimples that took a week to heal with acne spot treatment.
I really gave this cream a chance. I continued to day five but my skin was fully broken-out and greasy. This was not at all the light-weight skin cream which had been raved about in the reviews.
Also, the smell.... it reminded me of baby powder and mature women's perfume. And it was overpowering. I couldn't even get to sleep because of the smell coming from my face.
I'm all for trying new products in the quest for better skin, but this product was not at all for me.
If you have oily/dry skin areas, or sensitive skin prone to break-outs with use of creams, DO NOT use this product. I'll stick with my Neutrogena Ageless Essentials. At least for the winter months... the quest for a summer cream continues.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/15/2012 3:26:00 PM More reviews by bink180

I was curious about the Yes to Carrots line since its more of an organic product and my skin tends to respond better to organic products. Anyway, so I bought this at walmart for about $16 and it smelled a little bit like play-doh... So I used it for about a week and I was noticing that my skin felt like it was burning and i thought it was because I forgot to more sunscreen but it wasn't the case so after a couple weeks of trying it I wasnt too happy with it and so I returned it back to walmart. But for the most part it did a good job of moisturizing just wished it didnt burn :(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2011 2:01:00 PM More reviews by kellirae

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I am loving the " Yes To Carrots" line these days... Its all I have been using now. I use the day cream and the night cream. Also the body butter. I am obsessed with the way they smell and wish the company would bottle up the scent and sell it as a fragrance!
This cream works wonders on my sensitive skin and hasnt cause any problems! I am def going to be using this for time to come and it has def become my HG night cream!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2011 7:13:00 PM More reviews by emmanelson96

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Let me start by saying that this product is what gave me confidence that skin can look beautiful. My skin is very sensitive, acne prone and can basically be described as combination skin. I could never find a good moisturizer that wasn't to thick or thin or didn't make me break out or didn't even work at all, until I came upon this one. This product has literally changed my life. It doesn't make my skin break out, it has reduced the oily appearance of my skin and helped reduce the look of scars on my face. It smells AMAZING and sinks in to the skin so fast. I look forward to cleaning off my face at night and applying this cream, it is that amazing. It feels so silky smooth one I put it on my skin and I instantly feel better. Words could not describe how wonderfully I feel towards this product. The price is great and so is the packaging. The container lasted me for over 2-3 months and that is only because I put the cream on my neck and chest also. This product turned me on to everything else in the YES to CARROTS line. At least try this product. You will NOT regret it!

EDIT: I'm still using this stuff a year later. Shows how much I love this stuff!