July 30, 2014 | 1425 users online

Treatments (Face) - Vichy - Aqualia Thermal Hydrating Concentrate

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 12/30/2013 12:17:00 PM More reviews by arcss

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Another vichy product with alcohol

rated 4 of 5 on 9/20/2013 6:31:00 PM More reviews by hotbeautybitch

I actually really liked this product..
not as good as other Serums I tried so i will not repurchase, but for this price i think it is quite good...
But yeah..I agree the ingredients are ....simple...

rated 1 of 5 on 6/7/2013 9:15:00 PM More reviews by waters2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The ingredient list of this serum looked simple enough (and the ingredients looked cheap despite the price of the product), but I broke out from it. I've use products with denatured alcohol with no problem, so don't know why this made me react horribly, and dry out my face. Not for sensitive skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2013 11:05:00 PM More reviews by click

My face was feeling very dehydrated this winter. I can't use richer face creams because they clog my pores. This serum came with a glowing recommendation from the beauty consultant at Shoppers Drug Mart. It made my face feel more comfortable from the first application. I used it all winter under a light moisturizer and it made my face feel supple and fresh.
I was thinking I would only use it in the winter, but then I thought it would be perfect for summer when I don't want anything heavy but need a little hydration. Not only did I finish the bottle ( and finishing a product is rare for me), but I would rebuy it.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/10/2013 12:16:00 AM More reviews by allie48

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Itchy Breakouts!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2012 8:09:00 PM More reviews by shamima

i was so excited to try this serum based on the reviews here but it just didn't do anything for my dehydrated skin. :( at least the price was quite reasonable here in canada, and i did finish it. i didn't like the texture of this serum and i didn't see any effects. my HG serums are draphin arovita (OUTRAGEOUS price) and Murad perfecting serum (pretty intense, better suited for winter)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2012 10:37:00 AM More reviews by ttnigu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

OH WOW, I think finally I found my HG for moisturizing my skin, thank you MUA, I read all the reviews and decided to give it a try.

I have very dry and sensitive skin with oil T zone, I hate this combination... I dont know why here is not much review about this serum, but it really saves my skin.

It is light, quick absorbed , hydrate very well, no shine, just when you touch the face, it may be a little bit sticky, but who touches her face all day for no reason... especially while sleeping, not bother at all.

It says to use under moisturizer or use alone. For my testing reason, I did not combine this one with any other product yet, so I use it as moisturizer alone at night, it really worked on my skin. I wake up with a fresh, no oil shiny and even looking face. and when i wash my face, i can feel how smooth my skin is. Most of the moisturizer dont give me this feeling.

I just love it and will buy for my mom and sister too!!!!!!!!!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2012 5:42:00 AM More reviews by sweettt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this serum!!!! It works beautifully with my dry skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/19/2012 5:10:00 PM More reviews by frostbites

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

After having gone through 2 bottles of Advanced Night Repair, I wanted to try something equally moisturizing but - you got it - cheaper.
This was touted as a decent and affordable alternative and I never shop without consulting MUA reviewers anymore.
So I gave it a shot.
What a waste of money this was!
My skin is combined, slightly acne prone and slightly dried out from nightly use of Avene's Triacneal (for acne and anti aging purposes).
Vichy's Aqualia Thermal serum completely under performs in comparison to EL's Advanced Repair (which is not a magical potion by all means, just something that works well enough).
ANR soothes, plumps and moisturizes; Aqualia Thermal gives me a glazed, overly polished look and appears to moisturize very superficially and ever so lightly.
I suspect it's not moisturizing enough for me. After two days of use, dehydration lines and a few breakouts showed up on my face.
I used it on damp skin, applied quite generously...to very little effect.
How I wish this worked for me. The search continues...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2012 3:11:00 PM More reviews by triotrio

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've never much cared for serums. Too much silicone. But this product is amazing. I needed a moisturising serum to wear under my SPF 50 fluid, and was close to despair searching through serums that claimed to do a whole lot, but not so much moisturise. I finally came across this and decided to give it a try, especially as it was at the lower end of the price scale for serums.

I was impressed at first application, and now I'm certain I'll repurchase. If you had oily skin you could probably use this without moisturiser at all! That's how powerfully hydrating it is. In humid climates I've even been known to use this instead of a night cream.

Only negative? I seem to fly through the bottle. I'm gonna be through this in two months. I was expecting 6! And I only use two wee squirts for my whole face. But I'm still gonna repurchase - products that actually do what they say are fairly rare.

4 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No