October 25, 2014 | 1896 users online

Treatments (Face) - Vichy - Aqualia Thermal Hydrating Concentrate

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2014 11:53:00 PM More reviews by tcs0818

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am going to update my review later but I just wanted to say that alcohol is NOT listed as an ingredient on the one I purchased today from Ulta. They must have updated the ingredients but its definitely not on there.

I will update after one week of use under my moisturizer!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2014 9:01:00 AM More reviews by Xxkonixx

First of all i have really sensitive skin thats very dehydrated all da times, so a serum seems to be a good idea. And i trusted vichy because it looks all clinical and claims to be made for sensitive skin. I have used numerous bottles just to find myself using more and more overtime. I noticed something it not right. I started reading up about ingredients that r bad for sensitive skin and off course alcohol and fragrances r on top of that list. And then i take a look at this serum and wa la alcohol and fragrances. The big problem with alcohol in skincare specially in the beggining of the list is that it gives u an illusion of ur skin being supple and fresh at the beggining. But as u continue to use it your skin is actually getting damage by it little by little das why i found myself pumping more and more each time while my skin still feels dry. Brand like this should feel very ashame of themselves because they market their products as if they are made for sensitive skin while the reality is the complete opposite. After i stopped using this and replace with another serum, my cystic acne has gone down tremandously! I am so mad at myself for spending so much money on this products over the past yrs… so i write this review so that others dont have to…

rated 1 of 5 on 12/30/2013 12:17:00 PM More reviews by arcss

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Another vichy product with alcohol

rated 4 of 5 on 9/20/2013 6:31:00 PM More reviews by hotbeautybitch

I actually really liked this product..
not as good as other Serums I tried so i will not repurchase, but for this price i think it is quite good...
But yeah..I agree the ingredients are ....simple...

rated 1 of 5 on 6/7/2013 9:15:00 PM More reviews by waters2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The ingredient list of this serum looked simple enough (and the ingredients looked cheap despite the price of the product), but I broke out from it. I've use products with denatured alcohol with no problem, so don't know why this made me react horribly, and dry out my face. Not for sensitive skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2013 11:05:00 PM More reviews by click

My face was feeling very dehydrated this winter. I can't use richer face creams because they clog my pores. This serum came with a glowing recommendation from the beauty consultant at Shoppers Drug Mart. It made my face feel more comfortable from the first application. I used it all winter under a light moisturizer and it made my face feel supple and fresh.
I was thinking I would only use it in the winter, but then I thought it would be perfect for summer when I don't want anything heavy but need a little hydration. Not only did I finish the bottle ( and finishing a product is rare for me), but I would rebuy it.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/10/2013 12:16:00 AM More reviews by allie48

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Itchy Breakouts!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2012 8:09:00 PM More reviews by shamima

i was so excited to try this serum based on the reviews here but it just didn't do anything for my dehydrated skin. :( at least the price was quite reasonable here in canada, and i did finish it. i didn't like the texture of this serum and i didn't see any effects. my HG serums are draphin arovita (OUTRAGEOUS price) and Murad perfecting serum (pretty intense, better suited for winter)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2012 10:37:00 AM More reviews by ttnigu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

OH WOW, I think finally I found my HG for moisturizing my skin, thank you MUA, I read all the reviews and decided to give it a try.

I have very dry and sensitive skin with oil T zone, I hate this combination... I dont know why here is not much review about this serum, but it really saves my skin.

It is light, quick absorbed , hydrate very well, no shine, just when you touch the face, it may be a little bit sticky, but who touches her face all day for no reason... especially while sleeping, not bother at all.

It says to use under moisturizer or use alone. For my testing reason, I did not combine this one with any other product yet, so I use it as moisturizer alone at night, it really worked on my skin. I wake up with a fresh, no oil shiny and even looking face. and when i wash my face, i can feel how smooth my skin is. Most of the moisturizer dont give me this feeling.

I just love it and will buy for my mom and sister too!!!!!!!!!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2012 5:42:00 AM More reviews by sweettt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this serum!!!! It works beautifully with my dry skin.