August 23, 2014 | 1835 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Neutrogena - Norwegian Formula Hand & Nail Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2013 6:54:00 PM More reviews by Katch98

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love love love this!!! I always put this on as this is the Holy Grail for my hands!! I have very dry hands in the winter and lines are easily visible, which is not nice at all. The texture is amazing and it works instantly!!! Must buy as it is cheap aswell! I just woke my house up trying to retrieve it from underneath my bedside table so I can use it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2013 2:07:00 PM More reviews by SilverLilyGirl

Fab hand cream - I've been using the original Norwegian formula hand cream for about 5 years to deal with winter chapped skin - and it is probably one of my HG products. I picked this new version up as my hands have been generally OK lately, so I was looking for a 'normal' hand cream to keep them soft and smooth.

Firstly - (and this was a shocker), a small persistent patch of dry flaky itchy skin which I was separately moisturising with Vaseline, (and which the original Norwegian formula hadn't sorted) has vanished, pretty much overnight. I now have fantastically soft, smooth hands and shiny nails (and it lasts through a hand wash or two). The cream soaks in quickly - (essential at work, as I don't want a greasy mouse or keyboard), has a light pleasant fragrance, and a good texture.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2008 5:58:00 PM More reviews by nutsaboutmakeup

i grab this tube once when boots was having its promotion cos i went to the third boots n my usual normal norwegian hand cream was oos! it boasts twice stronger nails, soften cuticles & soft smooth hands with a non greasy texture.

not too sure about the twice stronger nails esp since i use np & do the whole base coat with harderns thingy & it hasnt cracked at all this winter...could be this cream though...wasnt using this last year...major splits n crack back then. soft smooth hand - yes helps when the skin itches n turns all red too (like the usual cream).

texturewise this is much more creamier hence more spreadable than the concentrated hand cream. absorbs just as easily too.

comes in 75ml tube.