September 19, 2014 | 1663 users online

Moisturizers - Eucerin - Hyaluron - Filler

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 2/23/2014 11:06:00 AM More reviews by Clairce1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My clinique was making me break out so I was advised by a rep at boots to try this . It's kinder to my skin and I can use it on my neck which is very sensitive without a problem. However it leaves my face wet and sticky and doesn't really sink in well so I have to wait a good while before applying makeup. Don't know I it works as clinique products had improved my skin anyway (except for the odd spot I was getting). I'm half way through the tub and will not be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2014 5:00:00 PM More reviews by Rahila520d

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have suffered with dry, flaky, and dare I say, scaly skin for the last couple of years. I have been using cetaphil for a while now but came across the Eucerin hyaluron filler night cream when I was given some samples at my local boots store. Lets just say, this WILL be replacing my cetaphil lotion! This stuff is amazing, it literally transformed my skin overnight. It does not feel greasy or heavy and soaks into my skin super easily. It is also a great base for makeup! Will definately recommend!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2014 5:46:00 AM More reviews by Emma13

I have used this product now for about a month. It is really working well for me. I used to suffer from flaky, dehydrated combination skin that did not respond well to moisturisers. This cream in combination with the 5% urea notion has eliminated the flakes completely. I use the hyaluron daily in the morning, and at night I use either this or the 5%. The consistency of this cream is fairly thick and buttery, it has a mild scent that does not bother me. I realise that the jar packaging is not ideal, but do not think this cream contains very sophisticated ingredients anyway I bought it primarily to deal with dehydration. Because of the sick texture I was concerned about blocked pores, but this cream has not caused any during the month I have used it. I would even say on my chin the block pores have disappeared, perhaps due to better moisturisation. No breakouts or irritation either. Very happy with this as I now have smooth, well hydrated skin and make up applies beautifully on top. The downside is that this cream has no SPF, but I tend not to rely on moisturiser for sun protection anyway. This is not exactly a cheap product, but compared to some high-end creams it is affordable. I will certainly continue using it.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2013 2:35:00 PM More reviews by 14521733

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I really like the Hyaluron filler range, as my skin is very dehydrated. The creams are not at all heavy, so they are probably not ideal for dry skin. At night, I layer the cream over my Clarins Blue Orchid oil - makes my skin look plump and moisturized, but not oily.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/3/2012 4:09:00 AM More reviews by missjey

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I got this as a freebie, and the one I have is the "Light day cream" with SPF 15. Sadly, it has broken me out AND left me with dry patches. I've used it for three days now and I initially liked several things about it: the packaging, the great pump, the texture and feel of the lotion, the subtle glow it left me with, and the fact that it has SPF - which isn't that common here in Sweden. Not in drugstores, at least. But today, after three days of use, I noticed I have several pimples and whiteheads in my T-zone + the skin around my lips as well as the laugh lines (where I wanted the filler to fill in!) are super patchy, dry and flakey. Too bad, I really wanted to like this :(

rated 1 of 5 on 7/1/2012 1:25:00 PM More reviews by sarboo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the second product in the range that I've tried, having had a go with the day cream version of the Hyaluron-Filler moisturiser. That made my skin break out and I'm afraid the night cream was no different.

The consistency is quite thick and I used small amounts on my combination skin. I can usually get away with richer night creams but after a week of using this, I had a close-up look at my skin and noticed those small raised bumps again. It caused a bit of congestion which means that I'm now sat here desperately trying to clear it all up as soon as I can!

I'll be using the rest of it on my legs. It might be fine for those with quite dry skin but it was too much for mine. It wasn't cheap either - I'd say mid-range. The fragrance was the usual Eucerin vaguely-medicinal aroma...not overly attractive!

I didn't use it for long enough to notice any effects on my fine lines.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2012 8:26:00 PM More reviews by romarin

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have been using this for about 10 days and have noticed a little improvement in slightly wrinkled areas around my eyes and over and around my mouth. It is NOT a miracle worker. No creme is going to get rid of wrinkles. I DO, however, think this has made a bit of a difference. The smell is fine, no prob at all. Thick and luscious consistency and a pleasure to use.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/12/2012 10:43:00 AM More reviews by Yishabeila

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Review of Eucerin Hyaluron Filler NIGHT:

I was totally in love with that cream for the first 3 nights. Seemed like it really did plump up my skin for a while. Then it all quickly fizzled -- no more plumping up effect on my eye wrinkles -- and all I found was that it was too thick and greasy for me, even for night use. Very strange.

I gave it to my mom, who lives in a drier climate, and she likes it.

Main ingredients: glycerin, shea butter and hyaluronic acid.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2012 2:49:00 PM More reviews by pollydolly

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this cream. Ran out a little while ago and used another cream from the Eucerin range. My skin was not happy and became red, sore and sensitive something I never felt when using this cream. So just purchased another pot it was like finding an oasis in the sand immediately my skin felt hydrated, less sore and red.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2012 5:47:00 PM More reviews by Neeeneee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I've tried so many other brands but for dehydrated, premature lines, this is the business! The night cream is so comforting and I use it with la roche redermic r and the difference is unreal. And so comforting. A real drink for the skin. I foolishly tried other hyaluronic products, The Labs one, complete rubbish, even la roche was in impressive. Eucerin is just really good for dehydrated skin!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No