September 2, 2014 | 997 users online

Makeup Brushes - Ecotools - 6 Piece Brush Set

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2014 12:02:00 AM More reviews by kyl77

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Ecotools Brushes are the best. They work just as well as some of those extremely pricey brushes sold at Sephora. I've had mine for years, and they're in terrific shape. I've never had any problems with shedding. They pick up and distribute product beautifully. Soft and durable, I expect to have them for years to come.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2014 6:22:00 AM More reviews by organicmakeupjunkie

So soft! Incredible quality brushes for the price! Will be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2014 6:34:00 AM More reviews by AllyDean

Purchased this great brush set years ago on a whim and to my surprise it is amazing!
It has withstood years of use without any bristles falling out and any damage at all to the brushes themselves. The condition of my brushes are as good as new and has withstood washing and travel (it's cheap enough not to feel bad about chucking a sole brush in a make-up bag on the go).

Definitely a good purchase as a beginners/essentials brush set.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2014 3:29:00 PM More reviews by amiablealligator

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Absolutely fantastic for the price. I just got serious about makeup recently and this is a great starter set. The brushes are soft, well made and almost never shed. They can be used a lot before you have to clean them. The packaging is ecofriendly too, which is a nice plus. My only complaint is that this set does not come with the Ecotools flat foundation brush, which is also great.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2014 10:33:00 PM More reviews by gjohal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love these brushes! They r so soft. If u get extra product on them u can tap it right off.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2013 2:29:00 PM More reviews by poppylove93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

I find myself reaching for these brushes quite often now. I don't use the eye brush mainly for blending, because I find my MAC to be way more soft and gentle on the skin. But I got to say, this line of brushes are really amazing.

The price is very much affordable and I love the bamboo handle. It kind of reminds me of the bobbi brown brush, although I'm not sure which brand came up with the idea first. But I've been using pretty much all of the brushes in this set daily.

The bristles are "cruelty-free" meaning they are made of all synthic fibers. But luckily, they are so soft that it really didn't make it difference whether they are natural or not. I do like that it's cruelty-free and it felt like natural hair though. All of the brushes picks up colour really well. I think comparing with other similar priced brands like RT and ELF, ecotools seem to be more unique in quality. Although I think RT shares the same company? I'd choose ecotools over RT.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2013 1:53:00 PM More reviews by xenobia1968

I bought these in a Seattle Kmart for about $10 and boy am I glad I did! There is no shedding and they all do what they're supposed to do. I highly recommend! I love these and the ELF Studio brushes, although the ELF brushes shed a bit. The Ecotools handles are superb! I don't own Sigma brushes, but these must be of equal quality without the ridiculous price tag. :-)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2013 12:31:00 PM More reviews by FusiaFever

I have plenty of other brush set brands. I got to say that I just love EcoTools. I originally had one of their powder brushes for 5 years. And finally decided there was no reason not to get the full set. I got this set on sale at Ulta for around $8. I love that the brand is eco-friendly with bamboo brush handles. The bristles are super soft on the face.

I love using their angled eye brush for creating a cat eye. And the powder brush gives just the right coverage of mineral powder to set my foundation. The other two eye brushes are great for applying eye shadow base. And I use the last eyelash brush to separate my lashes prior to applying mascara.

Highly recommended.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/11/2013 3:15:00 AM More reviews by heycourtanayxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

So I am kind of confused about the reviews, I have this set..well actually I have two of the sets and first off i do love them! Great for beginners! When it says 6 piece set, it means 5 brushes and a bag to put them in. Then I read people describing another brush? I don't know, but anyways very good set and also SO SOFT!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2013 7:17:00 AM More reviews by Harnetto

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

Well first question where is the sixth brush in the pic because I only see five. Any way I love this brush set because it is 'eco friendly' and is as great as any MAC or Bobbi Brown brush set (without the ridiculous price). Ladies this is a great brush set especially for begginers xoxoxo