OPI Charmed By A Snake

on 1/16/2013 9:17:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

FROM THE INDIA COLLECTION
This is a pretty nude golden beige shade that I really find unique as I haven't seen any others similar. I think this shade will look flattering on all skintones.

on 1/16/2012 11:12:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Charmed By a Snake is a beautiful warm golden tan that works as a nude (with a kick) against my skin tone. Full opacity in two coats, and wear time is on par with other OPI polishes--excellent. Comparing this to the more recent release of Warm & Fozzie, Charmed By a Snake is much warmer and about two shades lighter, with much more subtle shimmer. NC44/Chanel PL BA34/Nars Tahoe for reference.

on 2/3/2010 4:45:00 PM

This is a great nail color when you want something "natural" but not dull. Two layers and you're ready to go (although I always prefer three, but it's probably just in my head)! Lovely on my pretty fair skin.

on 8/15/2009 7:59:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

I would def. buy this colour again. I get compliments (all from girls) on this every time I wear it. It's a great nude-ish shade on my nc 35-40 skin. I am not sure about other reviews saying this colour was muddy, but on my skin it goes on exactly like it looks in the bottle, peachy light bronze with golden shimmer. Guys of course don't notice anything unless it's bright so not the best date colour!

on 4/17/2009 10:44:00 AM

Great Product. Excellent medium brown color with flecks of sparkle. I love this color because it's not too sheer, and it's not too dark.

on 4/13/2009 11:15:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've uploaded my picture of this one.
The brush was dreadful and needed a little haircut - I've found that with a few of my Indias. After that though, application was fine. This is two coats, and it dried really fast.

The problem for me is just the colour. Although packed with glitter, which I usually love, it was just too fudgey and sludgey for my personal tastes.

Lots of people who saw it on me commented favourably and said they liked it but it just wasn't my kind of colour. Maybe because I was wearing it with a suit for work and it might go better with some funky summer clothes.

on 3/10/2009 5:20:00 AM

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

This is a beautiful colour that generally falls into the nudes/browns category but can be described as a golden/bronzey shimmer. It needs two coats for bottle colour and it applies beautifully with the OPI wide brush. Definitely a warm colour that is understated, yet interesting and can be worn all year round.

on 3/8/2009 4:58:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool

Lovely! having olive skin, it is hard to find a neutral nail color without making your hands look like a corpses. however, this is a beautiful, shimmer, bronze/gold, more bronze than gold. it is alot of shimmer, so its definitely something i would keep for the summer. it reminds me of sunning in the mediterranean

on 2/24/2009 11:06:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

i bought this one on sale~ for 50% off...
I originally wanted a gold color and was really happy to find this shade on sale!
I think the polish in my bottle wasn't very good. Unlike other's review, my bottle requires 2 coats and it feels very thick after the 2nd coat. it also chip on the 2nd day.
overall tho, I like the colour

This is my first venture into OPI, and i'm so glad I finally got there! The colour is quite a light shimmery bronze. After buying I was a bit worried about the amount of sparkle but after applying ( two coats ) I realised there was nothing to worry about and the balance is spot on. The extra width in the brush in very useful and makes application much easier. The quality is also excellent and has lasted 3 days without chipping so far, although i'm hoping to get a few more days out of it yet. I definatly prefer it to my Nails Inc polishes. Definatly converted!

Popular Polishes