July 26, 2014 | 971 users online

Eye Shadow - Jordana - Golden Era eyeshadow quad

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2010 7:40:00 PM More reviews by GuerlainAds

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Not bad, especially for the price. You get 4 shimmery shades - ivory, gold, peachy-copper, medium brown. I dont think the pigment is quite as good as the best of the Jordana singles (silver packaging) which are fantastic but a very wearable quad with common color combinations. So common that I realized that three of the shades are pretty much exactly like the Milani Sedona Sunset quad (more pigmented) which I prefer so I am not keeping this one since it would be redundant.

Net wt. 0.09oz/2.8 g continued >>

rated 1 of 5 on 6/28/2009 5:46:00 PM More reviews by mellowkitty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Got this a long time ago and just threw it out!
I see alot of good reviews of Jordana shadows so I may have to try the thers out but this one was horrible.
Not blendable, I even tried it with a wet brush and it still didn't really blend or show on my medium skin tone.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2008 8:20:00 PM More reviews by waddlesworth

At first glance this quad looks like basic brown/gold eyeshadow. Once you put it on, its actually SHEER and peachy. For once, sheer isn't a bad thing for an eyeshadow. It looks so natural and pretty at the same time. You have to layer it on a bit, and lasting power is ok. definitely try this if you like sheer, natural peach tones.