October 24, 2014 | 985 users online

Fragrances - Dana Classic Fragrances - Love's - Sugar Kiss

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2012 2:10:00 PM More reviews by cupcakelipgloss123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I was at a discount store with my friend and we spotted a two-pack of Love's sugar kiss body spray with a matching body wash for around 4$. The body spray is 10 fl. oz. and the body wash is 12 fl. oz....we bought it (i bought a set and so did she) we sprayed it in the car and it smelt so good!!!! I really love the smell! I think the body spray is better quality than the wash. The bottles are HUGE so i prob. wont run out soon, i use it at least 3-4 or more times a week,(i like to smell diffrent once in a while :}.) and it barely shows i used it! The smell is kind achooly when you first spray it, but after a *few* seconds it smells like brown sugarish, candyish, sweet, sugarly smell!!!! This used to be my friends fav smell, but she kinda got sick of it i guess, she still will wear it through. Anyways, i rilly whant to try the coloune one, but based on other MUA reviews it only aviable around christmas??? The bottle is so big i sometimes use it to freshen up my room. this is what the body spray bottle says, ""This moisturizing body splash infused with aloe,leaves skin feeling pampered and irristable. Use it after Loves Sugar Kiss bath wash and lotion to lock in moisure for an extra soft touch.A playful all over body splash with the delicous scent of sugar and vanila to indulge your sweet senses. Experience every moment with a sweet sugarly kiss.""
would i buy agian? maybe...if wal*mart has the coloune spray at christmas time i'll get it,and i prob. wont use the splash up to quickly, so..maybe.love the scent through! and btw the lasting power is a few hours,the norm. for a body spray. =]]]

rated 4 of 5 on 8/22/2011 2:34:00 PM More reviews by KandyKisses

my mom bought me a variety pack of Love's that i normally wouldn't have bought for myself. that's okay, i still really like Love's. it included Rainforest, the original Powder, Blue Raspberry, and Sugar Kiss. i was so excited to see this in there, because sweet, sticky, sugary smells are my fave. i tried it immediately, and it smelled nice, kind of floral with high sweet notes. i'm still confused about the smell - it takes a different trip once it's sprayed on the skin. still, it does smell sugary and sweet so i do like it. plus, the price for Love's is always great!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2010 3:55:00 PM More reviews by honeylocs

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought Sugar Kiss and Berry Sweet body washes at the Dollar Tree today. I didn't get the lotions because I wasn't sure about the quality. I only bought one of each bw for the same reason. I should have bought more, and I will if I still find them. I'm a body wash junkie, usually find that cheap ones are not so great. Not so with these. They lather well, smell delightful! I'm gonna try to find the colognes if I still can. I would definitely buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/26/2010 3:17:00 AM More reviews by Chele05

Smells exactly like Pink Sugar! I knew this was supposed to be a good dupe, but I seriously did not think it would be nearly identical! It's a great buy for those on a budget, or the tiny $3 bottle can be thrown in a purse to touch up your Pink Sugar.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2010 2:35:00 AM More reviews by tan0h0lic

WOW! A near dead-on dupe for Pink Sugar, and mine only cost 3 bucks at Wal Mart in the holiday section! I actually prefer this to Pink Sugar because that particular fragrance gave me mirgaines, and Sugar Kiss does not.. I normally wear heavier fragrances/apply with a heavier hand due to my skin making fragrances wear off fast, but the light scent stays pretty well and is pleasant. For 3$ i wasn't expecting really anything at all, but I would say this is a good find. For reference, I usually purchase fragrances at Sephora/Ulta. I plan to get another bottle of this, and also the other flavors! The packaging needs some help (it's not the cute traditional Loves with the colored top) but for the price I really cant complain.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2010 3:22:00 AM More reviews by i_d_123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Oh my gosh! Let me start off by saying that I'm a "fragrance snob". My shelf is lined with Guerlain, Bvulgari, Givenchy, etc. There is rarely a less expensive scent that I like, much less one that is only $3 at Walmart for Christmas. I am seriously going to stock up on this. It smells SO good! Plus, I have gotten compliments all day. If you enjoy sweet fragrances, particularly Pink Sugar, you should love this. I hear it's nearly impossible to find outside of the holiday season, though. I found this in the special Christmas aisle at Walmart where they had a bunch of pre-packaged beauty gifts. I couldn't stop sniffing my wrists in amazement that this is so cheap. It really does not smell cheap at all. I think the original Love's Baby Soft smells as cheap as its pricetag, but Sugar Kiss smells great :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2010 5:05:00 PM More reviews by REE43

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Actually doing a review of this scent for the body wash & lotion that I found at the Dollar Tree couldnt believe it. They have 12oz size of sugar kiss, original Baby soft and Berry in the Loves . Its great the sugar kiss lotion does smell like pink sugar and I couldnt believe these are at the dollar store. The only downside is that they are made in China and the original loves is not but for 1.00 its ok. They have both body wash and lotion really cute bottle too

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2010 4:59:00 PM More reviews by Kellergirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I saw this today in Wal Mart. It was packaged with Love's Baby Soft regular scent, both for $3.50! I grabbed it. This smells exactly like Pink Sugar, only less sweet. Pink sugar gave me a serious headache, but this is a lighter Pink Sugar scent. Has stayed on me msot of the day. Will buy this again if I can find it!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2010 10:52:00 PM More reviews by julianacake

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Awww....I love Love's! I first read about this scent here on MUA and was bound and determined to find it (especially after ordering Pink Sugar unsniffed and not being terribly satisfied because it's simply too intensely sweet and strong for me). Despite my persistance, I couldn't find it the elusive Love's Sugar Kiss anywhere. I read in one of the reviews here that it sometimes appears seasonally. Alas, Christmas 2009 started to approach and I scoured my local K-Mart and finally seized upon it in their "special" section of Christmas beauty product gifts. I bought one packaged with a cute (but, not necessary) light pink stuffed bear. I eagerly tore into it once home and fell in love with the simplicity of the "warm and cozy" smell (that was a perfect description by the previous reviewer). It's what I was hoping Aquolina Pink Sugar would be, but at a tiny fraction of the price! Heaven all around! And, to boot, it's never headache-inducing and it layers beautifully. In fact, today, I am wearing it with Midnight Fantasy. I sprayed both at about 9:00 a.m. and still smell their lingering loveliness nearly 13 hours later. Impressive!
P.S. Because it does seem to only be available around Christmas, I returned about three weeks after my initial purchase and snagged three more of these lovelies, along with one bottle of Love's Baby Soft for nostalgia-sake. Not sure what I will be doing with all those stuffed pink bears!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2010 6:02:00 PM More reviews by Daisy1012

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Yep it's sweet but I find it also very warm and cozy in the dry down...a very comforting and snuggly scent. I LOVE it and it's helping me get through this nasty winter. My kids say I smell like candy and I think they mean that as a compliment. ;) I have the cologne spray and the body spray and between the two of them I find the lasting power is great.