Dana Classic Fragrances - Love's Sugar Kiss

Price: $

Price: $

on 6/11/2015 7:15:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Cool

I bought the body spray version of this at Big Lots for $2 with low expectations. Sweet scents sometimes make me feel nauseous or give me a headache, but this doesn't! It smells like pure sugar in a delicious, not sickening, way. One of my guy friends told me that I smelled "really good" when I wore it. It's a sweet and uncomplicated scent that has surprisingly good lasting power (4 hrs).

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I donít like Loveís Sugar Kiss as much as I like Baby Soft, but I still wear it from time to time. It smells like literal sugar in my opinion & it a really warm scent. I like wearing it after a shower, & for a dollarís cost at my local dollar store or from Walmart, itís worth it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I was at a discount store with my friend and we spotted a two-pack of Love's sugar kiss body spray with a matching body wash for around 4$. The body spray is 10 fl. oz. and the body wash is 12 fl. oz....we bought it (i bought a set and so did she) we sprayed it in the car and it smelt so good!!!! I really love the smell! I think the body spray is better quality than the wash. The bottles are HUGE so i prob. wont run out soon, i use it at least 3-4 or more times a week,(i like to smell diffrent once in a while :}.) and it barely shows i used it! The smell is kind achooly when you first spray it, but after a *few* seconds it smells like brown sugarish, candyish, sweet, sugarly smell!!!! This used to be my friends fav smell, but she kinda got sick of it i guess, she still will wear it through. Anyways, i rilly whant to try the coloune one, but based on other MUA reviews it only aviable around christmas??? The bottle is so big i sometimes use it to freshen up my room. this is what the body spray bottle says, ""This moisturizing body splash infused with aloe,leaves skin feeling pampered and irristable. Use it after Loves Sugar Kiss bath wash and lotion to lock in moisure for an extra soft touch.A playful all over body splash with the delicous scent of sugar and vanila to indulge your sweet senses. Experience every moment with a sweet sugarly kiss.""
would i buy agian? maybe...if wal*mart has the coloune spray at christmas time i'll get it,and i prob. wont use the splash up to quickly, so..maybe.love the scent through! and btw the lasting power is a few hours,the norm. for a body spray. =]]]

on 8/22/2011 2:34:00 PM

my mom bought me a variety pack of Love's that i normally wouldn't have bought for myself. that's okay, i still really like Love's. it included Rainforest, the original Powder, Blue Raspberry, and Sugar Kiss. i was so excited to see this in there, because sweet, sticky, sugary smells are my fave. i tried it immediately, and it smelled nice, kind of floral with high sweet notes. i'm still confused about the smell - it takes a different trip once it's sprayed on the skin. still, it does smell sugary and sweet so i do like it. plus, the price for Love's is always great!

on 12/29/2010 3:55:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I bought Sugar Kiss and Berry Sweet body washes at the Dollar Tree today. I didn't get the lotions because I wasn't sure about the quality. I only bought one of each bw for the same reason. I should have bought more, and I will if I still find them. I'm a body wash junkie, usually find that cheap ones are not so great. Not so with these. They lather well, smell delightful! I'm gonna try to find the colognes if I still can. I would definitely buy again.

on 12/26/2010 3:17:00 AM

Smells exactly like Pink Sugar! I knew this was supposed to be a good dupe, but I seriously did not think it would be nearly identical! It's a great buy for those on a budget, or the tiny $3 bottle can be thrown in a purse to touch up your Pink Sugar.

on 11/28/2010 2:35:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

WOW! A near dead-on dupe for Pink Sugar, and mine only cost 3 bucks at Wal Mart in the holiday section! I actually prefer this to Pink Sugar because that particular fragrance gave me mirgaines, and Sugar Kiss does not.. I normally wear heavier fragrances/apply with a heavier hand due to my skin making fragrances wear off fast, but the light scent stays pretty well and is pleasant. For 3$ i wasn't expecting really anything at all, but I would say this is a good find. For reference, I usually purchase fragrances at Sephora/Ulta. I plan to get another bottle of this, and also the other flavors! The packaging needs some help (it's not the cute traditional Loves with the colored top) but for the price I really cant complain.

on 11/21/2010 3:22:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Oh my gosh! Let me start off by saying that I'm a "fragrance snob". My shelf is lined with Guerlain, Bvulgari, Givenchy, etc. There is rarely a less expensive scent that I like, much less one that is only $3 at Walmart for Christmas. I am seriously going to stock up on this. It smells SO good! Plus, I have gotten compliments all day. If you enjoy sweet fragrances, particularly Pink Sugar, you should love this. I hear it's nearly impossible to find outside of the holiday season, though. I found this in the special Christmas aisle at Walmart where they had a bunch of pre-packaged beauty gifts. I couldn't stop sniffing my wrists in amazement that this is so cheap. It really does not smell cheap at all. I think the original Love's Baby Soft smells as cheap as its pricetag, but Sugar Kiss smells great :)

on 11/7/2010 5:05:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Actually doing a review of this scent for the body wash & lotion that I found at the Dollar Tree couldnt believe it. They have 12oz size of sugar kiss, original Baby soft and Berry in the Loves . Its great the sugar kiss lotion does smell like pink sugar and I couldnt believe these are at the dollar store. The only downside is that they are made in China and the original loves is not but for 1.00 its ok. They have both body wash and lotion really cute bottle too

on 4/7/2010 4:59:00 PM

I saw this today in Wal Mart. It was packaged with Love's Baby Soft regular scent, both for $3.50! I grabbed it. This smells exactly like Pink Sugar, only less sweet. Pink sugar gave me a serious headache, but this is a lighter Pink Sugar scent. Has stayed on me msot of the day. Will buy this again if I can find it!

Popular Fragrances