Chloe Chloe (EDP)

4.2

on 4/9/2015 8:15:00 PM

Gorgeous, feminine, spring in a bottle. I have the "My Little" bottle (20ml) which was 35, considering you need only a spray or two, I think the price is fairly reasonable as perfumes go. Smells lovely - a unique scent that is distinctive to Chlo.

on 3/28/2015 3:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

So typically I gravitate towards sweet and gourmand scents but I'm as I've gotten older I've started to head more into the clean/floral scents. I wanted something clean and floral but not too heavy or intense. This is PERFECT. I found it in Sephora and the 1 once bottle was 75 dollars, which to me the only downfall is the price, it's extremely expensive. Definitely broke the bank a little bit for this but I honestly don't regret it. It's the perfect balance of being a floral fresh smell. It's very girly and feminine but also grown up and elegant at the same time. It definitely smells like an expensive, extravagant perfume. Most florals give me headaches and end up turning gross on me, but not this one! I'd say it's in the same family as the Miss Dior Cherie scents or the Marc Jacobs scents everyone goes crazy for. It's not fruity or bakery sweet whatsoever which is why I surprised at how much I liked it, also wouldn't necessarily describe it as warm or sexy either. It's much lighter and easier to wear. If I had to put it in a category I'd say it's mostly a daytime spring/summer scent, however it such a great scent it really could be worn year round and at night as well. The lasting power is also quite outstanding, I got the Eu de Parfum and it lasts and sticks with you all day without being too concentrated or heavy. I would say if you're looking into floral perfumes, this is one of the first ones I'd check out and if you want something even more floral Flowerbomb by Viktor and Rolf seems to be a popular one as well but I personally think Chloe is the perfect one for me! So glad I took a chance and picked this up. I get compliments constantly.

NOTES: Pink Peony, Freesia, Lychee, Magnolia Flower, Lily of the Valley, Rose, Cedarwood, Amber, Honey.

Prices: Rollerball -25 dollars
1 oz bottle- 75 dollars
1.7- 105 dollars
2.5- 130 dollars
Found at: Most departments stores (Macy's, Dillards, Saks Fifth Avenue, Neiman Marcus, Sephora)
Have never seen this in a drugstore.

on 3/22/2015 6:09:00 PM

This is one of my top three perfumes (next to hypnose by lancome and be delicious by dkny)
it is just perfect! it suits for every ocasion and is so fresh, classy, inspiring, comfortable.. makes me feel clean and beautiful. would buy this again and again

on 3/22/2015 11:59:00 AM

This was a blind buy for me.. but...... it's so nice. The sillage is perfect. It stays on for very long.

Smells like the perfect womens perfume. Roses is what I smell the most.
Let's talk about the packaging, I think no one can deny dat this has to be the most cutest and perfect perfume bottle there has ever been.

Overall, a great great great perfume - makes me feel very feminime.
Would wear this with a cute dress on a summer day.. smelling like roses :)

on 3/14/2015 9:48:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I will have to say that this was money well spent! I absolutely love this perfume and I've received so many compliments from men and women. It really does last all day and every time I wear it i gives me so much confidence, i makes me feel dreamy and pure! I just love it :)

I would definitely buy again, I hope they never stop making it!

on 2/23/2015 1:15:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Beautiful! My absolute favorite. Great for every day.

OBsessed!!!!! I absolutely love this fragrance!!

on 2/12/2015 1:31:00 PM

A classic. Timeless and beautiful!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Yes it's pretty but it's also extremely boring, generic and not distinctive at all. Good for pretty dumb girls with zero personality and character, not for me!

I feel like this is it. My scent. My very own personal scent that makes em boys crazy n stuff.

It's not too sweet, but still not too "i'm old so I wear Chanel nr.5 and smell really good, but this is supposed to smell like old lady so all you young girls can't use this until you're 47"- kind of smell (Can you tell that I secretly wish I could wear Chanel nr.5)

It has a small hint of roses, but also not too heavy on the sweetness, which is too important to me. We all secretly hate the 14 year-olds that wear too much Escada and stink up the bus like they were smoking it. AM I RIGHT LADIES?

So what I'm trying to say is, I love this. I want people to smell this and be like "Where is Thea at?", you know?

It's hella expensive though.

In conclusion: Signature scent