December 21, 2014 | 1865 users online

Conditioner - Alberto Vo5 - Silky Experiences Lavender Luster Smoothing Conditioner

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2009 6:12:00 PM More reviews by armaclin041584

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I use this product for co-washing my hair and it works perfectly. I have relaxed 4a/b hair and it rinses very well without living a buildup on my hair. The scent is also not too strong which I also enjoy. The price def. makes this a keeper!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2008 1:39:00 AM More reviews by JennRB

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My hair: longish and slightly wavy. Texture ranges from medium to coarse depending the location on my head. I have a lot of hair coupled with a ton of body, so it can look poofy if I'm not careful. Semi-oily scalp and dry ends. I flatiron on a daily basis and blow dry every other day. Color-treated with a demi permenant color every 12-15 weeks.

This cheapie drugstore product (.99!) has worked great for me in the month that I've had it. The first time I used it, I was blown away by how nice my hair looked. It was so smooth and shiny; I didn't even need to use my flatiron to get it to look good. I also tried air drying my hair one day, and it resulted in pretty waves. Normally, lack of heat styling=disasterous hair for me. My hair also feels so soft and silky.

The reason I give it 4 lippies and not 5 is that it smooths almost too well. I wash my hair every other day, and while using this, my thick hair actually looks a bit flat on day 2. I don't think that anyone with fine or thin hair should go near this. I'm not ready to write it off yet; I'll just alternate it now with my usual Nexxus Humectress.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Cetyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Stearalkonium Chloride, Stearyl Alcohol, Steareth 21, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydrolyzed Silk, Tocopheryl Acetate, Biotin, Niacinamide, Polysorbate 20, Ascorbic Acid, Panthenol, DMDM Hydantoin, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance (Parfum), Red 33 (CI 17200), Blue 1 (CI 42090)