Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Foot Cream

on 8/22/2013 2:45:00 AM

The downside to this product iis you only get about 5-6 uses out of it. It's not the best foot cream I've tried.

on 3/1/2013 7:06:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I have gone over the ingredients list in this product a hundred times trying to figure out what is in it that makes it work so well. I suppose it doesn't matter. This stuff is amazing. It moisturizers my feet for a whole day even in the very cold Canadian winter months. I need to use my callus shaver far far less when I use this product. It's usually pretty cheap compared to other foot creams too.

on 6/14/2011 1:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Yes this can smell like an old lady but this is footcream works for my normal- dry feet.
My feet are the only part of my face and body that can get dry or thight feeling, so I use a footcream almost every night before going to bed. I wake up with babysoft feet and I love that.
I have tried many many many footcreams from super cheap to expensive and at this moment I'm on tube nr 3.
This does take a while to sink in, and I know a friend commented that it leaves a film on the feet. My tip for that is put it on in bed right before going to sleep, and then waking up with soft feet.

on 1/28/2011 5:15:00 PM

not a fan of this at all. the smell is sooooo strong and really does remind me of old lady perfume. it has a weird consistency and just sits on your skin, doesn't really sink in at all. not that great of a product. i can't really notice any difference in my feet from using this on a daily basis. it is also very greasy.

on 7/5/2010 10:18:00 PM

I have the worst cracked heels ever (yes, cracked, not just dry). This is the only thing I've tried that works. It does smell kind of funny, but you use so little product for it to work that the smell should go away after a few minutes (in other words, suck it up, your feet will thank you). If I were diligent enough to use it consistently, I think I would have the softest heels ever... unfortunately I'm not :P. I've also had a really hard time finding this product in the drug store, so I may revert to buying it online from now on "/.

on 1/29/2010 5:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

How people can like this I don't know, it must just be me. I can't get past the smell. It lingers and is pure 'stale perfume on old ladies' . Avons is good.

on 12/1/2009 12:08:00 AM

This is an amazing product. I have used many other foot lotions: no result!
This is inexpensive, no funny smells, just gets to work.
I shower, dry my feet, and apply it before putting socks on. The socks are important because they make sure the lotion is fully absorbed not rubbed off.
It makes your feet baby soft!

on 10/15/2009 12:19:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I was previously using Burt's Bees, and did not get the results I expected. This stuff though, is soooooo amazing. I use it after a shower, before bed, and after a good foot scrub. Though the tube is small, a little really goes a long way. I have no need to use any other creams. The smell is nice, the texture is velvety, and results are instant. It locks in moisture so that you don't have to reapply so often. The softness is lasting too.

on 9/24/2009 11:48:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I LOOOVE this little tube of foot cream! It completely changed my crack heels and transformed it into normal, soft skin. When I first moved to LA from South Orange County, the weather and environmental change caused my heels to crack miserably. The skin on my heels felt so thick and it hurt! I went to cvs and I was looking for Dr Scholls foot cream, but got this cus it was on sale. OMG the first application made me love it. It is very rich and creamy, and it completely soothes your heels. I noticed improvement after the first day. I continue to use this every day after I shower, and in a couple weeks, my heels were back to normal! Whenever it gets cold, and i feel I need more moisture on my heels, I use this little tube. It lated me a long time because I on.ly use a little bit every time. it really really works. For anyone with dry, callousy, cracked heels, I HIGHLY recommend trying this. Your heels will thank you for it! =)

on 8/13/2009 12:17:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

this is a miracle in a tube. i gave this to several people with dry cracking and bleeding hands. one from hyper washing of dishes and soap use, and the other worked in a science lab and wore lab gloves all day long with the dry powder that made his hand irritated and rawish red with cracks. I myself also wear flip flops all year round and have severely deep chapped feet, it worked miracles on all of us. It gave us brand new skin, and healed all the cracks. buy the norwegian formula, it is on my top 10 best products ever used list, and I'm a virgo!!! I'm also super lazy this one makes up for all the times i hate putting on lotion.

Popular Lotions / Creams