Sally Hansen Skin Equalizing Makeup

3.0

Price: $

Price: $

on 10/7/2011 4:02:00 PM

awful terrible no color or coverage worst ever. I dont know why you would use a foundation unless you need coverage.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I forgot my foundation yesterday and I was on my way to court so I needed something. I ran into Walgreens and grabbed the Sally Hansen Skin Equalizing Liquid Makeup because it was the only color that looked vaguely like it work for me and I was in a hurry. What a surprise as this not only covered beautifully it made my skin look luminious and like I had no foundation even on. The box claimed to add moisture where needed and absorb oil where needed. This was not a lie I did not even have to use powder. I was blown away by this little bottle and plan to go and buy some more tomorrow. I got the dark to bronze color and it is perfect for my skin. I highly recommend giving this a try as it is cheap and it is definetely one of those drug store finds that is unbelievable. This product is amazing and I love it completely. Eventhough, powder was not needed when I wore this today with my Blu Ray powder omg was it is amazing. The only dislike is the funky chemical smell but it goes away after about ten minutes.