September 2, 2014 | 1701 users online

Powder - Ben Nye - Translucent Face Powder - Fair

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2013 8:01:00 PM More reviews by AUSSIEMUMMA

Another great high-quality, low-cost, fuss-free product by Ben Nye! Recommended!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2008 3:23:00 AM More reviews by BuffyDaLipGlossEater

This is probably one of my favorite powders that I use to set my face, and it has taken the place of the many powders that I used to have in my makeup case.
The product cost between 7$ - 10$, and there's quite a bit of product (3.5 ounces), and the jar itself has a shaker on top. The shaker top can be somewhat inconvenient, because it can be hard to control (or determine) the amount that you need (or want), so I usually use the lid as a guide.
The product itself is a dream! The hue is Fair, and it is a pale color, but the rose tone is very, very SLIGHT so it doesn't add to any redness in my face. The texture is like silk, the product goes on even, and this powder easily out performs most of the powders found in the drugstores / department stores. I've found that this powder also makes for a get matte highlighter for those who are not as pale, and it does an excellent job of brightening and highlighting the features.
If you get the chance, please pick up any of these powders, I swear you won't be disappointed.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No