November 24, 2014 | 2010 users online

Conditioner - Organix - Nourishing Coconut Milk Conditioner

rated 4 of 5 on 11/20/2014 10:42:00 PM More reviews by timtamz07

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this a few days ago along with the shampoo. I will keep updating since I want to give my hair time to adjust to the shampoo and conditioner. I used it for the second time today and I love the thick consistency of the conditioner. The smell is divine. But I will do another review on this in a month or two. Peace.
P.S I think it also would be good to switch to a clarifying shampoo once a week so the coconut milk shampoo won't cause unnecessary build-up which I will do.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/6/2014 8:11:00 PM More reviews by delocke

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

this conditioner smells divine! i have very fine hair that grows thickly so it's a nightmare of tangles and this stuff cuts through :) although i recently cut off my long hair i still use it on my short hair to smoothe it and it does wonders! cons - it's expensive and the product is not easy to get out of the bottle. i would repurchase, though.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/6/2014 8:03:00 PM More reviews by threearmsally

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

First of all, the smell of this product is absolutely divine. It's probably the best smelling conditioner I've tried.

The consistency is very thick and lush, which I like, but the bottle is a little awkward and it's hard to get the product out. It would probably be better in a tube or something.

The effects aren't really anything special. It smooths my hair, but doesn't work any miracles in terms of moisture. I really love the smell, but I probably won't buy it again when I run out unless I see it on sale or something. This conditioner isn't bad, but it's nothing special either.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2014 2:12:00 AM More reviews by Soyabeanire

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This conditioner and shampoo are my favorites out of the Organix line. I hated coconut with a passion but sucked it up for the sake of my hair, and I totally fell in love with coconut oil. The shampoo cleanses my hair without drying out my scalp, and this conditioner hydrated my hair back to baby soft glory that doesn't break or shed as much. The only downside is that if I put it on my roots my hair can look slightly oily so I keep it mostly at my ends but that's with any conditioner. The scent lingers for a bit too, and despite being "fake coconut" it still made me feel like a tropical princess each time I cleansed my hair. I now use coconut and monoi oil too. I've used other shampoos/conditioners on my hair but I keep coming back to this one because it works for me, and it's been a year. This is the first shampoo/conditioner I've really liked.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2014 4:37:00 AM More reviews by aboogywoogy

So surprised by the low score - this conditioner is excellent on my hair. I use virgin coconut oil as an overnight conditioning treatment once a week and it's so good for defining my wavy hair and getting rid of the frizz, so I looked for coconut ANYTHING to use in between. This smells amazing and has smoothed out my hair brilliantly, so has done the job. Love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/21/2014 5:43:00 AM More reviews by onnanoko

Love this conditioner, it's quite light but still works well. Great fragrance. A bit pricy but lasts me awhile, as I only wash every four days. I'd definitely get this again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2014 7:20:00 PM More reviews by Wendy1954

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I like coconut fragrance but this product has a 'fake' coconut smell. Also when I used this on my ends and went to comb my shoulder-length hair, there were still tangles. Just not worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2014 1:57:00 PM More reviews by canarydiamond14

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm surprised to see all the negative reviews. I really like this conditioner! I have been searching for one that doesn't take forever to rinse out, and I have found it. It smells delicious and is not too heavy or too light. Will definitely purchase again. Great price, great value.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2014 12:42:00 AM More reviews by lushlife505

This was not nearly conditioning enough. There was no slip to the hair at all.
For such a small bottle I would expect this do to something other than smell good.
I would not repurchase any of these.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2014 6:19:00 PM More reviews by Kat1990

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i been using this conditioner also the shampoo for almost a week already so far so good.my hair is black, straight,&thin (Hispanic).. my hair useto fall of dts y i been searchinh for a good shampoo Pantene,dove nuthing worked out so i got dis product nd its been workin great my hair feels thicker nd soft nd i been seen dis wavy curls in my ends :) i love it hopefully it will continue dis way i just love my hair dis time &&also the price aint Bad i got it on Cvs...