July 28, 2014 | 1928 users online

Conditioner - Organix - Nourishing Coconut Milk Conditioner

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2014 3:24:00 PM More reviews by HaleyKnowsBest

I LOVE this product. I use it with the shampoo as well. It's literally the only stuff that works in my hair and the scent is great!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2014 10:19:00 PM More reviews by Princesa7

Due to the mixed and iffy reviews of this I came across trial sized bottles of this and the matching shampoo at Walmart to try out.

The coconut scent is wonderful!!! <3

This along with the matching shampoo is just amazing!!! I have 3b naturally spiral curly hair,that is dry and dyed. This conditioner really made my hair feel soft and moisturized plus less frizz!! I love it!!!

I used my trial sized bottles for almost a week and got so many compliments on my hair!!

100% repurchasing and getting the big bottles!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2014 12:25:00 AM More reviews by Khandigirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is one of just a small handful of conditioners that I've ever repurchased. It works really well for my hair type and smells amazing. Most scents get lost in my hair, but this leaves it smelling lightly of yummy coconut until I wash it again. This is perfect for my straight/shoulder-length, heavy hair (most other conditioners weigh it down). Lately I've been applying conditioner to my wet hair first, then rinsing it out with shampoo second. Using this method with this conditioner makes my hair shiny and smooth, but full of volume. It's a little pricey for a drugstore brand but a bottle lasts me at least 3-4 months with daily use. Will keep buying this for as long as my hair keeps liking it.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/7/2014 8:15:00 PM More reviews by DCookiemonster25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love the smell of conditioner, but its not my favorite of their's

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2014 10:39:00 AM More reviews by kennakelley

I absolutely LOVE this conditioner and shampoo. Doesn't make my hair greasy or oily, and I have very thick, oil prone hair. This detangles, smells amazing, and is affordable. Great product overall, can't go without it!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/31/2014 7:13:00 PM More reviews by Wheatgrass

Horrible! There's absolutely organic or natural about this brand. This conditional did nothing for hair, it just sat on top of it. It doesn't absorb, moisturize, or detangle. Don't waste your money on this. It's extremely over-priced. Lol at the line being called, "Organix."

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2014 6:17:00 PM More reviews by Diadore

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this conditioner! It's the only conditioner I have used that doesn't dry out my coarse, thick, dry, frizzy hair. It doesn't weigh it down and it actually hydrates my hair, not just coat it with silicone. I use it with the shampoo and serum and it's awesome. I'm already on my 3rd bottle. The only con is that the conditioner always runs out before the shampoo.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/5/2014 11:44:00 PM More reviews by hyukluv3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I don't understand al of the awful reviews on this product and the horrendous rating. I bought a little travel sized version of this last night because my husband and I stayed the night without planning in a different state. I refuse to use hotel shampoo and conditioner, ick. This smelled amazing and felt really good on my hair. I left it in for about 10 minutes like I do with any conditioner and when I rinsed out it felt soft as silk when wet and really smooth when dry. I even blow dryed it and my hair tends to get frizzy. So yeah, I liked this quite a bit. Only 3 star rating cuz I have to use it more to decide just how much I like it

rated 1 of 5 on 12/9/2013 12:44:00 PM More reviews by MissmeganA

This smells so good. And the product feels like it rinses clean. And its fairly inexpensive.
The positives end there.
This conditioner just isn't rich enough. I tried using a ton of it, and leaving it in for longer than 5 minutes to see if that would help moisturize my hair. It made no difference. I feel like this product may be even damaging my hair since I can't get a comb through it after my shower and when I do it pulls it out!
Will be using the remainder of this for shaving since I bought the salon size bottle I don't want to just toss it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2013 3:47:00 AM More reviews by AnhLe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Absolutely love this. I have used Organix Coconut Shampoo and Conditioner for at least 6 months. My hair is thick, coarse and naturally curly but I have it straightened. Before using Organix products, due to many times of hair permanent straightening and colour-dyeing, my hair was so dry and not shiny at al. I was looking and trying so many products including high-end expensive ones like Loreal Profestional, Goldwell, Kerastase and some else I don't remember but none of them improve the condition of my hair until I try Organix Coconut. At first, I was reluctant to try it cause I tried Organix Cherry Blossom before and it dried out my hair. However, the chemist store around my area had it in a cheap deal so I decided to give it a try. And my first experience with Organix Coconut was seriously amazing. My hair looks clean, hydrated, straight and shiny. Especially, my hair-lost condition immediately disappeared after the first use. This is amazing cause I used to have a lot of hair lost. Highly recommend!