September 2, 2014 | 1654 users online

Conditioner - Organix - Nourishing Coconut Milk Conditioner

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2014 1:57:00 PM More reviews by canarydiamond14

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm surprised to see all the negative reviews. I really like this conditioner! I have been searching for one that doesn't take forever to rinse out, and I have found it. It smells delicious and is not too heavy or too light. Will definitely purchase again. Great price, great value.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2014 12:42:00 AM More reviews by lushlife505

This was not nearly conditioning enough. There was no slip to the hair at all.
For such a small bottle I would expect this do to something other than smell good.
I would not repurchase any of these.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2014 6:19:00 PM More reviews by Kat1990

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i been using this conditioner also the shampoo for almost a week already so far so good.my hair is black, straight,&thin (Hispanic).. my hair useto fall of dts y i been searchinh for a good shampoo Pantene,dove nuthing worked out so i got dis product nd its been workin great my hair feels thicker nd soft nd i been seen dis wavy curls in my ends :) i love it hopefully it will continue dis way i just love my hair dis time &&also the price aint Bad i got it on Cvs...

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2014 10:55:00 PM More reviews by Reservechic

This product happens to not be very moisturizing at all. There is barely any slip or conditioning to my hair felt with this conditioner in it. I bought it once, and have no plans on buying it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2014 3:24:00 PM More reviews by HaleyKnowsBest

I LOVE this product. I use it with the shampoo as well. It's literally the only stuff that works in my hair and the scent is great!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2014 10:19:00 PM More reviews by Princesa7

Due to the mixed and iffy reviews of this I came across trial sized bottles of this and the matching shampoo at Walmart to try out.

The coconut scent is wonderful!!! <3

This along with the matching shampoo is just amazing!!! I have 3b naturally spiral curly hair,that is dry and dyed. This conditioner really made my hair feel soft and moisturized plus less frizz!! I love it!!!

I used my trial sized bottles for almost a week and got so many compliments on my hair!!

100% repurchasing and getting the big bottles!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2014 12:25:00 AM More reviews by Khandigirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is one of just a small handful of conditioners that I've ever repurchased. It works really well for my hair type and smells amazing. Most scents get lost in my hair, but this leaves it smelling lightly of yummy coconut until I wash it again. This is perfect for my straight/shoulder-length, heavy hair (most other conditioners weigh it down). Lately I've been applying conditioner to my wet hair first, then rinsing it out with shampoo second. Using this method with this conditioner makes my hair shiny and smooth, but full of volume. It's a little pricey for a drugstore brand but a bottle lasts me at least 3-4 months with daily use. Will keep buying this for as long as my hair keeps liking it.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/7/2014 8:15:00 PM More reviews by DCookiemonster25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love the smell of conditioner, but its not my favorite of their's

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2014 10:39:00 AM More reviews by kennakelley

I absolutely LOVE this conditioner and shampoo. Doesn't make my hair greasy or oily, and I have very thick, oil prone hair. This detangles, smells amazing, and is affordable. Great product overall, can't go without it!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/31/2014 7:13:00 PM More reviews by Wheatgrass

Horrible! There's absolutely organic or natural about this brand. This conditional did nothing for hair, it just sat on top of it. It doesn't absorb, moisturize, or detangle. Don't waste your money on this. It's extremely over-priced. Lol at the line being called, "Organix."