October 25, 2014 | 1824 users online

Conditioner - Organix - Nourishing Coconut Milk Conditioner

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2014 2:12:00 AM More reviews by Soyabeanire

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This conditioner and shampoo are my favorites out of the Organix line. I hated coconut with a passion but sucked it up for the sake of my hair, and I totally fell in love with coconut oil. The shampoo cleanses my hair without drying out my scalp, and this conditioner hydrated my hair back to baby soft glory that doesn't break or shed as much. The only downside is that if I put it on my roots my hair can look slightly oily so I keep it mostly at my ends but that's with any conditioner. The scent lingers for a bit too, and despite being "fake coconut" it still made me feel like a tropical princess each time I cleansed my hair. I now use coconut and monoi oil too. I've used other shampoos/conditioners on my hair but I keep coming back to this one because it works for me, and it's been a year. This is the first shampoo/conditioner I've really liked.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2014 4:37:00 AM More reviews by aboogywoogy

So surprised by the low score - this conditioner is excellent on my hair. I use virgin coconut oil as an overnight conditioning treatment once a week and it's so good for defining my wavy hair and getting rid of the frizz, so I looked for coconut ANYTHING to use in between. This smells amazing and has smoothed out my hair brilliantly, so has done the job. Love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/21/2014 5:43:00 AM More reviews by onnanoko

Love this conditioner, it's quite light but still works well. Great fragrance. A bit pricy but lasts me awhile, as I only wash every four days. I'd definitely get this again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2014 7:20:00 PM More reviews by Wendy1954

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I like coconut fragrance but this product has a 'fake' coconut smell. Also when I used this on my ends and went to comb my shoulder-length hair, there were still tangles. Just not worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2014 1:57:00 PM More reviews by canarydiamond14

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm surprised to see all the negative reviews. I really like this conditioner! I have been searching for one that doesn't take forever to rinse out, and I have found it. It smells delicious and is not too heavy or too light. Will definitely purchase again. Great price, great value.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2014 12:42:00 AM More reviews by lushlife505

This was not nearly conditioning enough. There was no slip to the hair at all.
For such a small bottle I would expect this do to something other than smell good.
I would not repurchase any of these.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2014 6:19:00 PM More reviews by Kat1990

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i been using this conditioner also the shampoo for almost a week already so far so good.my hair is black, straight,&thin (Hispanic).. my hair useto fall of dts y i been searchinh for a good shampoo Pantene,dove nuthing worked out so i got dis product nd its been workin great my hair feels thicker nd soft nd i been seen dis wavy curls in my ends :) i love it hopefully it will continue dis way i just love my hair dis time &&also the price aint Bad i got it on Cvs...

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2014 10:55:00 PM More reviews by Reservechic

This product happens to not be very moisturizing at all. There is barely any slip or conditioning to my hair felt with this conditioner in it. I bought it once, and have no plans on buying it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2014 3:24:00 PM More reviews by HaleyKnowsBest

I LOVE this product. I use it with the shampoo as well. It's literally the only stuff that works in my hair and the scent is great!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2014 10:19:00 PM More reviews by Princesa7

Due to the mixed and iffy reviews of this I came across trial sized bottles of this and the matching shampoo at Walmart to try out.

The coconut scent is wonderful!!! <3

This along with the matching shampoo is just amazing!!! I have 3b naturally spiral curly hair,that is dry and dyed. This conditioner really made my hair feel soft and moisturized plus less frizz!! I love it!!!

I used my trial sized bottles for almost a week and got so many compliments on my hair!!

100% repurchasing and getting the big bottles!!