Organix Nourishing Coconut Milk Conditioner

2.6

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Bethentrimonium, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycerin, Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, Jojoba Oil, Panthenol, Silk Amino Complex, Coconut Milk, Egg White Protein, Coconut Oil, Vitamin E, Terasodium EDTA, Fragrance, DMDM Hydatoin, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

on 4/20/2015 2:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Smells wonderful but doesn't detangle.

on 4/19/2015 12:21:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

As much as I love the smell and the cute packaging of this stuff, I would not repurchase. I have hair down the halfway mark of my back and this makes managing post-shower hair almost impossible. I love that the smell lingers, but my hair feels like its been washed with a clarifying shampoo once this rinses out. My giant bottles of Aussie conditioner do a much better job at nearly half the cost and triple the product. I love other Organix products but this was a miss.

on 4/2/2015 4:59:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I had this conditioner (and the shampoo) in the back of my bathroom cabinet, last time I had used it was when I still had very long hair. It didn't do anything for me back then, and it quietly found it's place between all the other discarded shampoos & conditioners.

Yesterday I was watching Essie Button's March favorites video and she mentioned this, and as my hair is now only slightly longer than hers, I thought I could give it a try again. Back when my hair was long I hated that it didn't moisturize enough and that it left my hair course but now with my lob it is perfect! It makes my hair soft but not weighed down. I actually can blow dry it and create volume without the use of an additional styling product. This shampoo and conditioner have made it out of exile and have taken up residence in my shower :).

on 3/22/2015 9:24:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Meh! That's all I got to say.. In my experience, it's not as bad as other reviewers are saying but it's not a good product either. I love the smell, smells like sweet coconut and not the beachy salty coconut smell of sunscreen, but the smell doesn't linger in my hair. I used the conditionner and the shampoo together for a while and my hair felt ok. They were not really nourished by this product.

I will not buy again

on 3/16/2015 7:58:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Other

I'm so surprised to see this product has such low reviews because it really is a gem for me. I can't believe I can buy it cheaply from my local pharmacy!

My hair is seriously hard work - it's very fine stranded but thick in quantity, curly, dry and damaged from being highlighted blonde for over a decade - all of which equal massively tangle-prone. I often got matts in my hair, it would snap off when I tried to detangle, I couldn't grow it. I've been a high-end product junkie - if you see the pictures in my profile, there's one from a few years ago of my shelf stacked with Kerastase, Redken, Bumble & Bumble, Joico, Philip Kingsley products...not pictured are the Shu Uemura and Philip B products that cost a fortune! I've spent way too much on products! After trying a very niche range - the George Michael line for long hair, specially imported from Germany, which was lovely and finally got my hair to BSL, but eye wateringly expensive - I got a Brazilian Blowout and was given simple Alterna products to use, kicking my HE junkie habit. Months after the blowout washed out I was still using the Alterna products. I eventually found I had run out and went to my local pharmacy to buy 'emergency' conditioner. I needed moisture and love the smell of coconut so went for this!

I was very happy with the results so have kept it at the centre of my haircare routine. This conditioner has clicked in as the final - and yay, affordable! - piece of the jigsaw of my perfect hair routine. I still use the Alterna Bamboo shampoo and follow it with a generous (walnut sized) squeeze of conditioner. I leave it in 5 minutes while brushing my teeth and washing my face. I then take my tangle teezer - my hair by this point is totally softened - and comb through my hair in the shower. I rinse out the conditioner and my hair naturally dries into soft, silky loose curls. It smells lovely too! I have to wash my hair every other day to keep the silkiness but I'm fine with this as it prevents matts forming. The real miracle for me is that I can get a silky blow dry finish with absolute minimal effort, which I never thought would happen. I use a smoothing product, either Kerastase Elixir Ultime or KMS Smoothing Creme, then alternate brushing through with a paddle brush and blasting with the dryer. Towards the end I give some shape with a round bristle brush. It takes 15 minutes and doesn't look frizzy/fuzzy as my DIY blowdries always used to look - it looks smooth! I have owned both my styling products for longer than this conditioner and only in combination with it have they been so effective - so I'm giving the bulk of the credit to Organix. (For complete disclosure I also take Phytophanere supplements and occasionally do oil treatments with coconut oil or pure argan oil - perhaps every couple of months).

So this conditioner forms part of a repertoire of products for me, but it stands out as the only product to help me conquer tangles (a saviour!) and get a silky blow dry (a real first for me!) - and all for 7.99, about a third of the price of my average product before. I'm a VERY happy customer!

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

This conditioner is the best thing i have ever used, its the holy grail for my hair . I love it soooo much. First off before i bought this product my hair was so dry and frizzy. One week later my hair is full of shine, repaired and my hair is even healthier by trimming it and using the macadamia hair mask , I LOVE THIS PRODUCT SO MUCH. And the best part is that its not to pricey!

on 1/14/2015 5:42:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Fine

I think this is a good conditioner and combined with the shampoo it's great. I think as with any product it is best to use the entire line shampoo/conditioner to get the best result. I like the smell and I don't normally use products with fragrance, but I have had no problem with this one. I will buy this one again...

on 1/13/2015 11:03:00 PM

Along with the shampoo, this stuff is terrible. The coconut smell is incredibly strong and stays in my hair for days. Even when I co-wash with this conditioner, my hair still is dry and frizzy and is unable to hold a curl. At the same time, it leaves my hair kinky and feeling greasy. This product has done so much damage to my hair that I've had to trim the ends off from them being so kinky. My hair used to curl beautifully and now I'm still in repair mode, even after not using this stuff for 3 weeks. I'll never use this stuff again. 0/10.

I currently have the shampoo and the conditioner and in my opinion its not the best out there because it makes my hair smooth and smells good for only 2 days and then the next it will start to get dry again. I will not be purchasing this shampoo/ conditioner EVER AGAIN

on 12/22/2014 8:23:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

Not for thick hair! This conditioner is very light. This might be a better solution for someone with thin hair. One positive...smells very good. *will be returning BACK to target!*