Prestige Volume Mousse

3.1

Price: $

Price: $

on 1/15/2012 3:47:00 PM

I loved this mascara, im pretty sure it's discontinued now, like all good things D:.

This was my go to mascara, it was light and did not ever clump up. always kept my lashes seperated and looking natural as well as giving them a great curl and body.

on 12/11/2009 1:56:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

VERY natural, NEVER clumps.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I had this for free in a magazine I read every month.
It claims that it gives volume and no clumps. I didn't see much volume after 10 coats (lol) but there wasn't any clumps either.
The good thing is, it doesn't weigh down my eye lashes after I've curled them.

Since I have black eye lashes, I personally think it gives me the natural look that I need.
The person below me was right, the 'goo' is very dry which probably is the reason why it doesn't give much volume.

on 12/11/2008 11:59:00 PM

I actually liked this a bit more than Lash Matrix. I didn't experience as much flaking as I did with LM & it did give me nice volume. However after using it only a few times the tube dried out like crazy. After a while I threw it away because it was so dry.

on 11/17/2008 9:42:00 PM

I bought the trial size of this at Walgreens for about $2. I am always looking for something to add some thickness to my lashes. I really wanted to love this mascara, but it did not do a single thing for me, it clumped like crazy, and didn't add any thickness or volume. I was very disappointed. Maybe I just got a bad tube? I'll be sticking with my Lash Blast from now on.

on 8/20/2008 7:12:00 PM

$1.44 only @ london drugs! i really like this, thickens a lot, lengthens a bit and keeps lashes soft. rarely clumps.

on 8/7/2008 8:42:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

I thought this did everything it advertised. No clumping even after 5-6 coats, and it did have build able volume. Honestly, I think this works as good as much more expensive products. At least I only spent 1.99 on it instead of spending 25 for a similar products that does the same for me.

I have short, sparse lashes so I am pretty picky about mascara, and they all seem to do nothing for me. I can layer this mascara on, it doesn't clump, and it removes easily enough.

Bought this trial sized for 1.99 at Walgreens, so glad I just bought the trial size. Works no better than other mascaras at volumizing lashes, actually is quite a bit worse than some. Claims to be buildable but after 3 coats, wasn't impressed with the 'volume'. And smudge-a-rama! Thought I'd removed it all last night and am STILL getting smudges from it a day later. This one goes in the trash.

on 3/30/2008 7:22:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

it's really nice. it defines your eyelashes really nicely,
and gives you nice natural looking volume, and really nice lengh.
don't get me wrong here, i love dramtic lashes way more then i do natural
but i use this alone soemtimes on the weekend, or going go to get groceries.
but when im feeling more dramatic with my eyes, i use this over what mascara im wearing,
it will never clump, and lenghen a bit more and define them.

EDIT :
I LOVE THIS MASCARA
no matter how much I pile on I get absolutely no clumps
it never gives off the spider legs affect, it just is beautiful
natural and holds a curl so well!

on 2/21/2008 1:12:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Supposed to be buildable volume -- but I didn't get any after two coats. If you want a very natural looking mascara, this would be fine, but not if you want to build your lashes in length or volume.

Top Rated Prestige Products