August 21, 2014 | 968 users online

Lash Treatments - Enormous (Massive) Lash

rated 3 of 5 on 7/1/2012 10:50:00 PM More reviews by Meltyy88

It worked for me, but had to be extremely patient for it. Also, my lashes did grow longer and fuller but I found there was a limit to it. After a while, it just stayed that length and volume. When I switched to another brand, my lashes grew waaay longer and thicker!

Full review here:

rated 1 of 5 on 4/25/2012 2:57:00 PM More reviews by dnarcidy

This product does NOT have an active ingredient anymore. Perhaps the only thing stopping the people who liked this product from having long lashes before was breakage, as Enormous Lash will in theory stop that, but for the average person (myself included) this will do absolutely nothing. I have the before and after pictures to prove it. What a waste of money. I wish I had done my research before. It disgusts me that they are able to market this as a growth serum rather than mere conditioner it is.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2011 1:04:00 AM More reviews by jezebeljunk

Picked up Beauty Society's Enormous Lash from SpaceNK on the recommendation of lollipop26 (though she did review the former formulation that contained the glaucoma med that lengthens lashes). I've been using this product for 2 and a half months now. This is the first eyelash treatment I have tried. I definitely have seen a positive change in the length and volume of my lashes.

The packaging of this product is ridiculously cute and has a vintage type feel to it. The product is applied with a brush and I just use one dip for both eyes. One complaint I have about this massively expensive product is that the product can back up on the wand as you are inserting it back into its container and spill over the lip of the tube into the locking threads, which wastes a considerable amount of product. For $95, I think they can improve this issue.

I have thin stubby eyelashes and have noticed growth and volume of my lashes. I only require one coat of my clinique lengthening mascara during the week when I go to work. When I'm going for it on the makeup front, several coats of a volumizing mascara really creates a dramatic lash for me.

The product is quite expensive, as I have mentioned. However, I am still using it at almost 3 months. I plan on trying Urban Decay's lash treatment next as it is less than half the price. So, if other products work which are cheaper, I may not repurchase. However, this product does clearly work for me and has the capacity to last for a significant amount of time.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/2/2010 3:14:00 AM More reviews by vahlouise

It says ENORMOUS lash, but the results aren't enormous. I got this for A little over $50 (doctor's price). I hope I tried rapidlash instead ;'(. It didn't grow thicker, just longer. The good part is that a tube is generously filled so I think you'll have 6 months for a tube. ADVICE: Try something cheaper first before resorting to pricey ones.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2010 8:18:00 PM More reviews by kathrynb23

I had incredibly high hopes for this, after reading and hearing rave reviews about it, I decided to buy it. It's not widely available in Australia and it is also incredibly expensive at $150AUD per tube.
I have not finish my tube yet, but its been well over 7 weeks now. I use to use RapidLash at $60AUD per tube and I saw results within 7 weeks, with Enormous Lash there is nothing I notice that was worth raving about at all.
Upon application, if a little bit of the product gets in your eyes, it will sting and make your eyes watery, I also felt a warm tingly sensation about 10 sec after application around the area where I applied, which I didnt mind at all if only it worked. With RapidLash I had none of those response at all.
I notice my lashes never changed, it never got any thicker or longer, it never made my lashes fall out so that was good. My lashes never got and darker or silky, it basically just stayed the same, which to me felt like it was a waste of money. It felt more to me like a lash conditioner.
The funny thing was when I went to purchase this, I was speaking to the SA, and I was telling her about how excited I was to use this since the RapidLash was a cheaper product and delivered very impressing results of about 2-4mm of length and a full lashline. The minute I said that her face just change to astonish expression and all she could say was "you give this a try". After that I already sense that this might not work already.

***UPDATE***

I am officially soo upset with this product. Usually I dont do updates, unless I feel compelled to do so.
It's been a few months since I started using this product now, and after the first 7 weeks I already knew that this product wasn't going to work, but I didn't want to just chuck it in a corner somewhere and forget about it, afterall it was $150AUD, so I forced myself to try and finish of the tube. I give this product a thumbs up for having great quantity, since I'm not finish with my tube, and I dont even think I'm half way.
I forced myself through the eye torture twice everyday morning and night, never miss an application even when I'm dead sick or dead drunk.
Originally my lashes were long from using RapidLash, but slowly since I stop using RapidLashes my new lash cycles were short stumpy and sparse, and I thought originally, ok I'll just finish of this crap, give my lashes a month break afterwards and then return straight back to RapidLash. To me I thought this product cant be that harmful. it might not give me length and volume, but it could at least work as a very expensive lash conditioner. I was so wrong, my lashes started to fall out, they became gappy (they were orginally sparse, but NEVER gappy). to the point were I had next to nothing on my upper lash line.
I ceased use immediately, and the side effects are still continuing, and there is nothing I can do to reverse it, all I can do now is let it run its course, give my eyes a break from everything for 1 - 2 months and then restart everything with RapidLash again
This not only cost me a lot of money, it cause a lot of concerned, it will take a lot of time with RapidLash to get them back to perfect again.
I am so angry with this product, If I was living in the US, I would bring this product back to the manufacturers, and tell them to do their research again!
This product really ruin the experience of trying new lash growth serum for me, I'm soo afraid to try LiLash, Peter Thomas Roth or Latisse thinking that they would be the same sort of garbage. I'm just going to stick with RapidLash from now on. I really dont want to have to go through all this all over again.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2010 3:12:00 PM More reviews by Wongsauling

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I dont hv particularly short lashes, but still i want dolly eyelashes.
i hv used enormous lash for nearly 8 months already and I am quite happy with it.
I find my lashes hv grown much thicker, lashes r significantly thicker on my lower lash line.
My lashes hv grown a bit longer, not significantly much. well, i assume dats becoz i am not genetically hving much potential in growing longer.
I also find my new lashes hv began to curl by naturally. It is a very obvious result since I can see my old lashes has onli grown longer, but remain very straight comparatively.

I heard many ppl saying that enormous lash usualli adds volume more than length becoz of the new formulation, but everyone is different..I would recommend it.

I do think enormous lash is a very nice product but i think my lashes hv got used to it, so i mite try sth else after the 9th month.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/28/2010 10:17:00 AM More reviews by Crump360

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this on a whim. I think the formula as well as the packaging has changed from the one shown in the picture on this website, I bought this from Nordstroms for $95. I had watched a couple of Youtube videos about this product (positive and negative) and wasn't sure if this would work for me. But after adjusting my skincare routine (which needed more diligence and consistency), I was curious about adding this to the routine. Like many skincare items (especially for hyper-pigmentation), it takes time to see results, and if you are inconsistent or if you give up, you will not see the results that you want to see. Reading some of the reviews, I noticed that people were not seeing their projected results after two months (which honestly is a short time, if I really think about it, MY hair doesn't grown that much in two months), so I knew that I wouldn't see results in that time period. The directions tell you to apply this product like liquid eyeliner twice a day, I choose to put it on before bed and right after I washed my face in the morning (b4 moisturizer). For about the first week of applying the product, my eyes would sting a little, but not unbearably. It takes a little while for the serum to dry, but only 5 minutes or so, and I will agree with other people, I didn't see much of a difference after two months. But I continued to use this product until it became a mindless chore and I tried not to scrutinize my lashes so that I wouldn't expect to see AMAZING results (that don't exist). I have been using this for a little over 4 months and I am really impressed, my lashes do look thicker and longer. Although the claim is to give you the look of false lashes without mascara, don't believe it, but don't doubt that you won't see a significant improvement. The tube is said to last 9 months and I am planning to use this product for that amount of time or longer. This I believe is a product that you have to use for a significant amount of time to really get results, there is no quick fix to getting beautiful, long and thick lashes (same goes for your skin) and although a product like Latisse claims to give results after 8 weeks, Latisse is a prescription product, so obviously a non-prescription (Enormous Lash) product is going to take longer to be effective. If you are really interested in trying this product and making it a part of your routine, I'd say, get it, because it will last all year (maybe longer), and you will see a healthy and noticeable boost to your lashes with little effort. I'm impressed.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2010 3:06:00 AM More reviews by dollabillz

I already had naturally long eyelashes, but I wanted them to be longer! I tried Enormous Lash after reading about it. Since there weren't any side effects such as eye darkening, I thought that I might as well try it! I didn't expect it to work this well! My eyelashes are significantly longer, and they seem thicker too. Sometimes they look fake when I wear mascara! It's pretty pricey but it really does work if you use it day and night!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/30/2009 1:05:00 PM More reviews by buurt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this stuff! I don't even use it everyday and my lash's are double the size..I have the new version and the old version so maybe its the old formula that is working? It is expensive though, next time I will order Latisse from alldaychemist for 10 bucks and see what happens.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/5/2009 10:43:00 PM More reviews by DSWARD

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

After two months, I had zero noticeable growth or increase in volume in my lashes. I was so disappointed. What a waste of time. I would definitely NOT recommend this product.