Clinique Red Hot soft matte lipstick

Price: $

Price: $

on 2/20/2008 12:16:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I was out looking for red drama l/s today. I couldn't find it and began testing other clinique l/s and found this one. Angel Red was too cool for my warm/golden complexion and so were a few others, Red Hot proved to be the only one up to task for me. One of only a handful of reds that don't turn pink on me, very sexy, "red hot" retro red. Very bright and vivid for the warmer toned ladies, don't wear it if you don't want to turn heads. =) I pair this w/ rimmel red dynamite l/liner which is an absolute perfect match. This is definitely a night time, all out type of l/s, probably not office friendly for most, but a girl needs some out on the town l/s, right?! I'm so impressed w/ the staying power of this one as it exceeds all my mac l/s and it is also my first l/s from this brand. I've worn it for a few hours (while out drinking) and it's still very much there. Would highly rec it to warmer toned ladies who are looking for a beautfiul retro red. For ref, I'm mac c3 in sf powder and 1.5 (shell) in Chanel T.I. I think it retails for 14.00 but I got it for 12.00. Can't beat that. :-)

Popular Lipsticks