OPI I'm Indi-A-Mood For Love

4.5

on 2/26/2014 3:33:00 AM

My favourite hot pink/magenta colour. Perfect colour for all year round.

I am on my 2nd bottle and will definitely purchase it again.

It goes on easily and smoothly and looks great with two coats. Lasts me a week+ with a base coat and seche vite topcoat.

on 4/15/2013 10:48:00 AM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

I'm India mood for love makes my top 5 nail polishes in my collection! It is gorgeous! The perfect hot pink polish for me as it is more blue based... It is a perfect summer colour but I wear it all year round :) application is amazing. So easy to work with, streak free, smooth and applies evenly... Also wears fairly well (about a week with base and top coat) the perfect hot pink creme in my opinion :)

on 7/17/2012 4:17:00 PM

This is by far my favorite bright summer pink from OPI! Love it so much I just bought my 2nd bottle. I hope OPI does not discontinue this one!! Ok now iam going to add to this and say I have every OPI pink polish and this one is the one!!! Been wearing it everyday and still can't get over how perfect it is!!!!!

on 4/30/2012 2:35:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

A lovely saturated pink colour. More of a berry pink. I'm loving this colour. Wouldn't have minded a bit more opacity but I'm willing to forgive that because this colour is great. On tanned skin it will look really good.
Takes three coats for me, has a nice shine, easy workable formula.
Give this a try, I fell for this polish on sight!

on 4/28/2012 5:29:00 PM

I love this pink! It is blue based and has a lovely tone to it that changes with the light.
It looks amazing in my toes - when I have it on I can't stop looking at them!
Like all OPI it is of great quality. It lasts around a week to ten days In my hands without chipping and it last my full holidays (2 weeks!!) on my toes.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

One of my favorite pinks. It's a hot pink, but it's not overly garish either. I usually use two coats of this polish. Like most OPI polishes, the color pay off is great.

My only complaint is the formula. When you first get the bottle, the formula is a a dream. But it becomes gloopier in the bottle after a few months. It's not a major issue with me, but as it became older, it streaked on me a little. Of course, I'll probably just get polish thinner. The streaking isn't too bad though.

Overall, I love this color!

on 6/18/2011 7:36:00 PM

I love OPI polishes. I'm India Mood for Love is part of their Indian collection. I'm India Mood for Love is a slighter than raspberry shade that is a nice compliment to my pale skin tone. Great summer shade!

on 9/23/2010 9:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Now one of my favourite OPI's! I bought this yesturday, and am wearing it as i type this review. I was a little bias and bought this because i am indian, but this colour pink really popped on my NW43 skin!! this polish glided not evenly, not clumpy or too runny. a must buy is you love pink nail polish!

on 8/12/2010 11:17:00 AM

Hair: Other, Curly, Fine

It is a very vibrant honest fuchsia pink, with good consistency when first bought (first layer might even be enough) that works well even with untanned hands (and looks great on darker skin tones I think).
I see the connection with the name too ;-)
Very flattering, my favorite pink colored lacquer.
Last 7 days too sometimes.

on 4/22/2010 2:47:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Nice color- not florescent, but still a colorful pink, borderline fuschia color. I had them put it on my at the salon and liked it so much I had to buy it. I do agree that it looks a lot more vibrant in the bottle than it does on- I guess cause you're looking at it with the black lid and everything, but it's still a nice shade. Great for summer or spring.

Top Rated OPI Products