October 30, 2014 | 1636 users online

Mascara - Lumene - Blueberry curl mascara

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2014 2:04:00 AM More reviews by M8na9

I've got long, stick straight lashes that do not stay curled without a waterproof mascara. The waterproof version of this mascara holds my curl all day, it lengthens and gives a bit of volume. It is a bit crunchy, but I suppose all waterproof mascara's are like that? Dries quite fast and it's not that difficult to remove for me. I would repurchase (:

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2014 11:50:00 AM More reviews by makeupdee

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I'm really glad too I listened to the reviews and bought this mascara! For the price point it's good quality. The main things are that it holds a curl well (my lashes stick straight out) and it doesn't do anything to make lashes break/keep them from growing. I'm not sure if it encourages growth but mine seem to be thriving with daily use - at least it's not hurting them, which I have seen happen with other mascaras. It lengthens with a great natural look. The only reason I give it 4 stars is, sort of a personal preference, I prefer a slightly more stiff consistency to my mascara whereas this one is more soft. It's not dramatic enough for evening. Also, as another reviewer mentioned, it's not the easiest to remove, but coconut oil removes it all for me no problem.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2014 1:00:00 PM More reviews by heathermrm

Meh - this (the waterproof version) was OK for me. Frankly, it worked the same for me as far as volume, length and tenacity as many of the other ds mascaras I've used. The drawback for me is I can only get online = won't repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2014 2:28:00 PM More reviews by Techers

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am so happy I gave this mascara a try. It does just what it says...and NO ANIMAL TESTING :) Yay!
I just reordered another tube of this (I buy it online at Walgreens). My lashes stay curled all day and I have not had any issues with it flaking.
I am finding that I really like the Lumene line. The BB cream (I wear light for my very fair complexion) is the best that I have used. I never use regular foundation any more.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2014 11:44:00 AM More reviews by MissAnnieBeautyy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love it! My HG mascara! Have already repurchased it a few times and will keep repurchasing. :)

I have quite short and straight lashes and i love it how it really curls my lashes and separates them one by one without making them clumpy or "spidery" looking. It will really give you curled, pretty lashes and it opens up your eyes beautifully. I love it how it's really like black black (not blueyish at all) and it stays on all day without smudging.

However if you're looking for really long, dramatic lashes this is probably not the best mascara for you once this one makes your lashes more natural looking, i feel. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2014 8:16:00 AM More reviews by InLove87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I have the waterproof version, which has a light blue package.

This is my favourite "cheap" mascara. Usually I use the Lancome hypnose doll eyes waterproof mascara, but this one is almost as good as the one from lancome.

I don´t usually like rubber brushes, I prefer the traditional ones, but this one really works. It defines the lashes beautifully, but is also gives volume and lenght, when you use it more.

I have long, but super straight lashes, so the most important thing for me is the curling effect. That´s why I always use a lash curler and waterproof mascara (it dries faster and doesn´t ruin the curl). This one keeps the curl the whole day, and my eye make up looks good the whole day. This doesn´t irritate my eyes either (super sensitive and I wear contact lenses) unlike some mascaras do (for example diorshow waterproof: it´s horrible!)

You can´t create MEGA lashes with this mascara, but it´s an excellent every day mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2013 7:03:00 AM More reviews by Sariella53

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I have used this mascara for years.

I use the waterproof version and it gives me lenght, volume and holds the curl. I love it and will use nothing else. HG. LOVE IT.

Only downside to this mascara (the waterproof one) is that it's pretty hard to remove. The only eyemakeupremover that really removes this product is the Lumene waterproof makeup remover. I'm willing to overlook this fact knowing that my mascara allways stays put and never ever smears or smudges. You could probably wear this mascara for a week with one aplication.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2013 7:21:00 PM More reviews by Corchete

Esta es mi mascara favorita! no da mucho volumen, pero las define totalmente! las alarga y separa, que es justo lo que yo busco!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/31/2013 6:23:00 PM More reviews by kittencuddler

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

It's a good mascara, but not amazing. I guess it's good for curl (I already have curly lashes), decent but not amazing for length, and doesn't do much for volume. It's nice for more natural looking lashes, but given all the love for it I was definitely let down. Also the brush can take a bit of getting used to, and can kind of hurt to use.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2013 11:58:00 AM More reviews by Hudde

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have this in the waterproof formula and it's the best mascara I've ever tried.

The reason i bought this mascara in the first place was the shiny turquoise packaging. I had never heard anything about this but it turned out to be a huge win. This lengthens, defines and and gives volume to my lashes. I love the rubber brush and that it has both long and short bristles so you could choose which side to use, and by that get the natural or dramatic lashes that you want.

This also holds my curl amazingly, though I'm not sure if the regular version would.

5 out of 5 and definitely a repurchase, I have gone through several tubes of this already.