April 17, 2014 | 1717 users online

Gels/Soaps - Bath and Body Works - Sensual Amber Body Wash

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2013 12:59:00 PM More reviews by glamerous3059

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

oh how I love the body washes butt they irritate me :( I have to stick to lotions and creams and candles. its smeels awesome and can be gotten at good price butt I have to leave these alone because I cant be scratching down there all day..

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2013 12:42:00 PM More reviews by candyfluff

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Oh how I love this! I picked this up a few weeks ago on a whim and it has quickly become my new HG body wash for at night. I just picked up the body spray today I Iove the smell so much. I will be putting the perfume on my Christmas wish list.
I usually love sweet scents and am often a sucker for anything coconut or vanilla. Previously the only scents I liked at BBW were Paris Amour, Blackberry Vanilla (home products though, not for personal wear), the one that smells like Coco Madmoselle that they recently discontinued (sorry, cant think of the name), Vanilla Noir (why do they keep discontinuing things on me?) and occasionally Warm Vanilla Sugar - everything else smells generic and just icky sweet to me.
Enter this scent. There is a vanilla-esque bite to it, but it is more of a comfy woodsy note overall. I have been using this body wash in the shower before bed every night and I swear it makes me feel freaking amazing and calm. The scent lingers on the skin too, which I quite like and it leaves my skin feeling decently moisturized.
I am super impressed with this product and so glad I discovered it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2013 8:44:00 PM More reviews by ASPERGIRL

I like the floral woody citrusy or honey like scent. And it bears my name. So, had to get this one.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/11/2013 9:06:00 PM More reviews by H3LL00

I really wanted to like this. It smells so good, and the scent lingers lightly. The first few times i used this it gave me rashes, but i brushed it off and kept using it. After a couple days, it broke my chest, shoulders and back really bad! I stopped using it and the breakouts began to dry up. Not using this again!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2012 7:40:00 AM More reviews by startline

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I brought this body wash with me when I did the Eurotrip thing after my sophomore year at college. Whenever I smell it, I remember bathing in the forest at the edges of our encampment and guiltily watching the suds seep into the earth. I remember a Spanish girl telling me how every time I showered, the bathroom was filled with a warm and comforting smell that reminded her of visiting her grandparents as a little girl. I remember watching the stars half-curled against a Czech boy and feeling him lean closer to catch my scent.

Every time I walk into B&BW I tell myself I should buy another bottle, and every time I talk myself out of it. It's probably my favourite body wash; I just don't know how I feel about using it at home, that's all.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2012 1:09:00 AM More reviews by Jexka

I dug up a bottle of this that I've had sitting around for a while and finally decided to start using it. I have so many Bath and Body Works shower gels, lotions, and mists that I've accumulated from gifts over the years or that I've purchased during big sales that I'm always finding something new hiding in my bathroom.
I'm glad I started using this a few weeks ago, since I feel this is more fall/winter scent. I'm sure most of you have smelled this scent since its been around for quite a while. I pick up on the amber and sandalwood the most, so I feel this is a woodsy but sweet scent.
This works as well as any other B&BW body wash. It lathers up very well, gets you clean, and gives a nice scent off while you're scrubbing up. I've been on a Lush soap kick latley, and using this I really appreciated that the smell lingers on my skin for several hours after showering, which is something most Lush soaps don't do. The scent can be easily covered with perfumes or lotions though, so you don't need to worry about conflicting smells.
I enjoy this body wash, but I wouldn't repurchase because it's not my favorite scent, from B&BW or any other store. I wouldn't complain if I got this as a gift, though!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2008 3:13:00 PM More reviews by tenderheart003

I LOVE this body wash. Especially for the cooler months. It doesn't strip my skin, leaves me soft and clean, and smells gorgeous. I layer it with the sensual amber body lotion and I'm set for the day.