September 1, 2014 | 1643 users online

Lip Gloss - Styli-Style - Plastique Lip Gloss in Esquire

rated 5.0(1 review)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2008 12:26:00 AM More reviews by Jaynne

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I'd never heard of Styli-Style until I was looking for a particular gloss colour and found this brand at my local Rexall. I was looking for a perfect violet coloured gloss to set off my wardrobe pieces. Not too dark - something with that deep, rich berry colour and enough rose/pink to give it some 'light'. I had checked every line in all the stores while wearing a violet shirt so I could find the right tone. Found nothing! I was in the Rexall and I found Styli-Style and this gloss in Esquire and I love it. The packaging looks good - expensive looking and sturdy - square silver-tone (plastic) handle and silver-tone band around the square plastic 'glass' base - love it. I prefer lipglosses in square tubes - I just like the way they look. It said something about this being a lip recovery formula (or something) and that it will plump your lips with daily use. I only wanted it for the colour, so that was a bonus. I don't wear it daily, but when I do I notice my lips do look better afterward. The coverage is even and buildable in colour, the sheen is pretty, the texture is even and defining and stays put, but isn't sticky or too thick like MACs.