November 28, 2014 | 2066 users online

Polishes - Cover Girl - Boundless color - 555 Luxe Lilac

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2010 10:10:00 PM More reviews by ColonelDeering

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Cons: Necessary to apply 2-3 coats

Pros: Lasted for over 5 days without chipping or cracking
Beautiful pink/purple color (lilac color)
Inexpensive

I would definately get this nail polish again. The lilac color is gorgeous, and I was definately surprised at how long it lasted. I was very impressed. It was necessary to apply more than one coat, but this nail polish is not expensive, so I didn't mind.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2010 6:40:00 PM More reviews by LuvsMakeup82

I like this nail polish! Yes it does go on sheer, but you can build it up to opaque in 2-3 coats. I like that you could wear it sheer though if you wanted. The color is nice too- I guess I would call it purple that pulls pink, or light purple that pulls a pink iridescence. Either way I like it and it was inexpensive so I'm not judging it against brands like OPI or China Glaze. it goes on smoothly and I don't notice streaks, so it works.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/5/2009 6:02:00 AM More reviews by madzie7007

i love this color
although it's pretty sheer
it takes about 2-3 coats before you can get the proper color
however, with enough patience
it works very well
i love it

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2008 1:23:00 PM More reviews by unseelie_fae

This does not say on the bottle that it is sheer, but it is. Boundless color, my @$$. Cheapskates used minimal pigmentation. It takes 3 coats to get reasonable looking.

The only good thing I can say is that it sets reasonably fast, at least when new. Unless you like sheers, don't waste yr 3 or 4 bux on this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2008 12:45:00 PM More reviews by nyomya

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

I got this color from a clearance bin at local CVS. I paid about $1. OPI increased prices to $8.50 from $7.50 since this 2008 so I was looking for cheaper alternative. Though I can't replace my love of OPI, this CG one is pretty good. I had base and top coats with OPI though. I sometimes wash non-stick pots & pans by hand without gloves. You can see how dry my fingers are in the picture. It has been 3 days and it seems like fresh coats. The color seems deeper in the bottle though. I had only one coat of color in this picture: