Cover Girl Boundless color - 555 Luxe Lilac

3.6

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Cons: Necessary to apply 2-3 coats

Pros: Lasted for over 5 days without chipping or cracking
Beautiful pink/purple color (lilac color)
Inexpensive

I would definately get this nail polish again. The lilac color is gorgeous, and I was definately surprised at how long it lasted. I was very impressed. It was necessary to apply more than one coat, but this nail polish is not expensive, so I didn't mind.

on 3/27/2010 6:40:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I like this nail polish! Yes it does go on sheer, but you can build it up to opaque in 2-3 coats. I like that you could wear it sheer though if you wanted. The color is nice too- I guess I would call it purple that pulls pink, or light purple that pulls a pink iridescence. Either way I like it and it was inexpensive so I'm not judging it against brands like OPI or China Glaze. it goes on smoothly and I don't notice streaks, so it works.

on 6/5/2009 6:02:00 AM

i love this color
although it's pretty sheer
it takes about 2-3 coats before you can get the proper color
however, with enough patience
it works very well
i love it

This does not say on the bottle that it is sheer, but it is. Boundless color, my @$$. Cheapskates used minimal pigmentation. It takes 3 coats to get reasonable looking.

The only good thing I can say is that it sets reasonably fast, at least when new. Unless you like sheers, don't waste yr 3 or 4 bux on this.

on 2/18/2008 12:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I got this color from a clearance bin at local CVS. I paid about $1. OPI increased prices to $8.50 from $7.50 since this 2008 so I was looking for cheaper alternative. Though I can't replace my love of OPI, this CG one is pretty good. I had base and top coats with OPI though. I sometimes wash non-stick pots & pans by hand without gloves. You can see how dry my fingers are in the picture. It has been 3 days and it seems like fresh coats. The color seems deeper in the bottle though. I had only one coat of color in this picture:

Full Size Image