July 29, 2014 | 1964 users online

Toners - Boots - Expert Anti-Blemish Toner

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2013 10:45:00 AM More reviews by beautyybabee

OMG!! I lovee this toner!! My face is pretty oily and I needed something to control the shine, but I did NOT want the product to be full of alcohol! I was at target looking for a new toner, when a lady introduced me to this brand,which originated in the UK but is now sold at target. When I heard it was for anti-blemish, that totally sold me, plus there was not much alcohol in the product. If you have really been wanting to try Bioderma, this is a great dupe for it!! DEF would repurchase!! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2013 3:40:00 PM More reviews by tanyagovea

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I was looking for a good toner, I saw someone in YT review the regular boots toner so I wanted to buy, when I saw they had this anti blemish one, I was excited. Ive had the tea tree toner from the body shop but it is expensive and there isnt a store around. I just gotta say this toner combine with the anti blemish moisturizer is awesome, ive been using it for a couple days and I have been waking up with a nice complexion that I have to look twice! Usually around this time im breaking out but I have not seen any nasty blemishes so far! I think this is my HG toner!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2012 9:51:00 PM More reviews by Ashley1958

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I simply LOVE this toner! It's dirt cheap (around $6 for a large bottle at Target) and works AMAZINGLY! I have noticed a HUGE difference in my oily, large pores. My skin is smoother and more vibrant and my pores are smaller too! It has a very soothing feel and smell - not an overly tight feeling and alcohol-y odor like a lot of toners. This product is formulated with natural willow bark. You can't beat the price for the quality! I use this every morning after I cleanse my face and before my moisturizer and makeup; I also use it every night after cleansing and before serum and moisturizer. I highly recommend this product for ALL skin types. It's not overly drying, and it gently removes excess sebum but doesn't harshly strip away natural oils. It truly seems to be the perfect toner!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2010 3:41:00 PM More reviews by fragilesong

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is the only toner I have used that hasn't dried my skin out severely or made it red and rashy. I am falling in love with this line! I hadn't even heard of it until I started working at Target two years ago (no longer there). I adore this stuff! It removes any leftover oil and dirt, and I can also see a difference in the size of my pores. Wonderful product!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2010 4:37:00 PM More reviews by katyd316

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This was an OK product for me. I have sometimes acne prone skin, and I felt this really didn't do anything for me in that sense. It did removed left over oils, dirt and makeup after cleansing, but in terms of acne prevention, didn't see a difference. I also didn't really like the smell and found the packaging to always dispense too much product.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2009 12:44:00 AM More reviews by tris99

I have been looking for a simple, non-stinky toner that would simply take off any make up I had missed while washing my face off.

I found this at target and it was less than $4. It doesn't smell bad at all. It takes off left over make up. Doesn't have fumes that sting eyes. Doesn't irritate or dry out my skin. So far it's wonderful. I haven't had any irritations or break outs. I will update after a few weeks.

My only problem with this so far is the packing. It's really simple, but it seems somewhat unsanitary. When I bought it, there was no seal and I was able to open it right up in the store.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/2/2009 3:01:00 PM More reviews by xlitlbitx

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I tried this along with the other anti-blemish products and found that none of it works for me.
When I used this after I used the foam cleaner like it instructed and found that neither together removed all the stuff off my face. Also, caused more acne for me in less than a week.
Will not buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2009 9:16:00 AM More reviews by KatelynAnne

I bought this at Target and figured I would try it, even though my Witch Hazel does a fantastic job of keeping my blemishes at bay. This stuff really works, it doesn't dry out my skin and doesn't make it red at all, and most importantly, no blemishes! My skin feels nice and soft and moisturized after using it, I like it, I might repurchase this instead if I run out of Witch Hazel any time soon.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2009 4:27:00 PM More reviews by ellyyang

I love Boots Expert Anti-Blemish serum, and I'm on my third bottle now. So, I think the toner must be good, too. And I'm telling you that I really love it. It's gentle but effective. It doesn't contain the acne medication so that it doesn't dry my skin out like those medicated toner does. In fact, my skin feels refreshing and moisturized. The price is good and the bottle is big. I'll definitely repurchase it. So far, I'm really impressed with the Boots Expert Anti-Blemish line. I'll go try out the other products.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2008 4:19:00 PM More reviews by cocofabulous

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really wanted to love this range :(
This stuff stank of alcohol and turned my face bright red. The whole range was bad news for my skin but this was the main culprit - I stopped using it and my skin lost the redness in 3-4 days. Won't repurchase.