August 22, 2014 | 1766 users online

Cleansers - Boots - Expert Anti-Blemish Cleansing Foam

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2013 11:03:00 PM More reviews by teller5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Great dupe for PTR gentle cleansing foam wash for a fraction of the price (compare the ingredient list on both). Does what any good cleanser should, clean effectively without damaging or drying out your skin. The soft billowy foam dispenses from a pump, so you can control the amount of product you wish to use. It does a thorough job of removing all of my makeup (full face! ). Even though my skin is oily, it needs to be treated gently and this does the trick. My only complaint is I can't get it in Canada! If you live near a border town, stock up!, at 5 bucks a pop, next time my friend suggested I buy a skid!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2012 6:19:00 AM More reviews by donnahsueh

I don't know if it's whether my expectations for this product was too high or what but I was a little disappointed with this cleanser. My skin doesn't look visibly better than it was before I started using this cleanser and I'm not sure if I can say it did anything for my blemishes as well. I do feel like my skin is clean and soft afterwards though. Ehhh ... I don't think it's a bad cleanser, it just didn't stand out for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/6/2011 6:30:00 PM More reviews by blankdreams

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really, really liked this at first. It seemed to help heal my blemishes quicker than anything else I'd ever used and prevent breakouts as well but after about two months of using it...it all went downhill. I had been neglecting this cleanser and decided to use it again and it broke me out super bad. It's also pretty drying which is kinda typical for an acne-fighting cleanser but it was getting to the point that I couldn't use it anymore (the reason I stopped using it in the first place).

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2011 3:30:00 PM More reviews by bambooflower

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a very gentle yet effective face cleanser that removes all makeup and does not contain any irritating fragrances. I use this with my clarisonic and have been very happy with the results. It does a good job in removing all my makeup (I always use a cotton ball and eye makeup remover beforehand).

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2011 2:56:00 AM More reviews by fragiles0ng

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Amazing. I use it every night (with a washcloth to rub it in a bit), followed by Neutrogena's Fight & Fade toner, the Boots serum, and the night moisturizer. Lifesaver!!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2011 12:10:00 PM More reviews by Miaoudeminou

Didn't take off make-up and broke me out like crazy. I tossed this.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/16/2010 7:54:00 PM More reviews by lavellex

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Excellent, gentle cleanser. Won't dry out your skin, no fragrance or irritants. If you have heavy makeup on, you may need a washcloth to remove it all since this stuff is gentle. I like using this in the mornings, and often use a stronger cleanser (clean and clear pore cleanser with microbeads) at night to get off all my makeup.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2010 10:40:00 AM More reviews by Morganna777

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Other

I don't really have a problem with acne but I use this especially in the summer because it is such a great overall cleanser , very effective without SLS or fragrance, What surprised me what how well this removed stubborn makeup so well. HINT This is the best wash for makeup brushes ever ! it removes all the makeup and grime with just 1 sudsing, try it !

rated 3 of 5 on 5/3/2010 10:47:00 AM More reviews by annie711pm

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I agree with the poster who said this is very inoffensive...I only use it in the morning, because I don't feel it's strong enough to handle my post-work-insane-oil-makeup face at the end of the day. However, it's light, gentle, has no odor, is crazy-cheap, and doesn't strip or irritate my skin. A nice little product that basically does what it says.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/2/2009 2:59:00 PM More reviews by xlitlbitx

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I tried this along with the other anti-blemish products and found that none of it works for me.
When I washed my face with this it didn't get all the make-up and dirt off my face.
It also caused more acne for me as well. Will not buy again