December 21, 2014 | 1707 users online

Moisturizers - Lancome - Primordiale Skin Recharge Moisturizing Cream SPF 15

rated 3 of 5 on 10/21/2011 7:04:00 PM More reviews by chiquichiqui

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Im 27, and i have combination skin..mostly oily. I dont have any wrinkles yet, so i used this as a prevention method. This moisturizer couldnt absorb easily into my skin, it was quite hard work to rub it in, resulting in me pulling my skin which obviously isnt ideal. Also, i must point out that the cream would roll off my skin, it left little bundles of dried up cream that i had to brush off my face. That was the most disappointing and annoying factor. For the price (40+), i wouldnt expect a moisturizing cream to roll off my skin. I wont buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2011 10:44:00 PM More reviews by amhaffty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Believe the hype. This stuff is amazing; makes your skin glow even when you're beat. And with SPF!! A little goes a long way which ameliorates the priciness (find it on Ebay/Amazon and get the PUMP - why anyone would market a moisturizer that you have to dip your fingers into day after day is beyond me. Thinking about it makes me want to ralph.) Only con is that it separates a bit especially after plane flights and at altitude so shake it a bit if need be.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/17/2011 1:48:00 AM More reviews by lwsum

I'm 35 with combi to oily skin. This product is just not for me. Too oily, caused blackhead. I tried to put less on, just very thin layer, however I think it is not moisturize enough that I've break out just after few hours! And also I worry about not much protection from sunlight when I put that less on.
However it has good effect in terms of skin texture, I can see skin on my face looks smoother and less wrinkle.
I will say it is good for dry skin type. Since my friend recommend it to me and it works great on her normal skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2011 12:52:00 PM More reviews by NatsumiSuzuki

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

So i read the reviews on mua about this product, and decided to get it, im so happy i did!
Within the first day i used this product, the pores on my nose increased! I havent seen such a great product in a while, its basically amazing. Its very moistureizing, and luckily it doesnt make my already oily skin oilier, if anything, it controls my oils. My new hg moistureizer for sure! Here in South Korea, im surprised its so easy to get a hold of. I cant tell you how much i love this product! If youre thinking about purchacing it, go for it! You have nothing to lose, my friend!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2011 12:19:00 AM More reviews by dioraddict84

This is a good cream for my age group. At my age, I am starting to see fine lines and visible pores. I found my skin had great radiance after using it a few times. It helped even the tone of my skin and make my pores appear smaller. It isn't too heavy to use and has a pleasant fragrance.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2011 7:36:00 AM More reviews by Sjess

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

After several jars of Aldi day cream with the horrible fragrance and a low SPF, I decided to switch back to HE moisturizer, if only just to see what it would do in comparison. After a thorough research on this site and others I decided to buy this in a promotion at my local Sephora. And boy, am I happy I did!!! In comparison to my dirt cheap day cream this does soooooo much more. It evens out my skin, it has improved my first wrinkles, and it has even made my scars look better! Not to mention how soft my skin feels, I can't stop touching it! I still use the Aldi nightcream, as that is good enough (and 20x cheaper...), but I'm kind of contemplating buying the Primordiale nightcream as well. And... No break-outs so far, but will edit if this occurs. Only con is the packaging, jars are really unhygienic :(.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/2/2010 3:16:00 AM More reviews by downtownlady

Just a usual moisturizer!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2010 11:50:00 AM More reviews by Girlfit

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I received this as a deluxe sized sample (half an ounce) and I have to say, I am sure glad I never bought this. I HATE IT.

The full size product in a jar (terrible packaging for creams due to contamination/hygenie reasons). I also used this 3 times and the product PILLED on my face terribly. It just simply wouldn't penetrate and just rolled off. I even tried it just on bare skin (thinking maybe it was something else in my skincare routine affecting it) but no, it still pilled right up on my skin.

And I don't buy the "you used too much" argument. It has sunscreen in this and therefore, you need to use sufficient amount of product to effectively COVER your face with it. So if the product formula is that testy, they need to go back to the drawing board on this one.

It does have a very strong fragrance scent to it. Which I actually do not mind as its a pleasant scent. But must they INSIST on dumping fragrance in their face creams? What benefit does perfume have in face cream? Nothing.

I can't say I'm really surprised. Its Lancome. Which pretty much sucks across the board.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2010 10:40:00 AM More reviews by LG2306

I needed a cream with SPF, not too creamy (i have combo skins) and moisture at the same time. After many online researches on reviews, I decided go with Lancome Primordiale. Because it claims to do 1) anti aging; 2) minimize pore 3) moisture and 4) oil control. The moment that i put this cream on my face, I loved, the scent, It is light and moist. After 1.5 months of using it, my pores has gone from big to small at same times, it moist all day without drying on my face. Also, my T-Zone oil has gone to less (A lot LESS). This product does not burn my face like some of the other LANCOME products that I tired. I just bought my second bottle.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2010 5:00:00 PM More reviews by mntnalina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got a deluxe sample of this with another Lancome purchase and i felt in love with this. I love the smell and the texture. After using this for a month my skin looks better ii is more even and my pores are smaller. I will buy the full size.