April 20, 2014 | 1864 users online

Palettes - Smashbox - Glambox Vol 2 The Supernaturals

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2008 9:44:00 AM More reviews by Ninsun

I have nothing new to say here(!), just want to let you all know I agree completely with earlier reviews.
First of all, this kit is a bargain, very cheap for blusher, eyeliner, two lipglosses, primer, eyshadows and brushes.
I would have been satisfied only to get so many items for so little cash, BUT more so: each product is GREAT!!!
The blush is a golden rose with a subtle shimmer. Easy to apply, looks beautiful and natural.
The eyliner - jet set bronze"- is very easy to work with and gives the eye a bronzey look, the perfekt smoked eye for someone who is blonde with light eyes. It stays put all day and night and even on the inner eye lid!
The shadows are all in flattering colours and if you follow the instrunctions in the package, they seem idiot-proof.
The lipgosses are in two beautiful glimmery colours- Bare, which is the most perfect nude colour on the brown side, and Aura which is a light pink gloss supposet to be applied on the middle of the lower lip after "Bare", to give a pouty impression. Beautiful. The BEST VALUE for money I ever had!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2008 9:32:00 PM More reviews by waterchika

OK I have to say I am impressed with Smashbox. I saw the review under me YESTERDAY, had a compulsive moment and clicked onto their site and ordered it. It arrived TODAY. I even got free shipping. Now that is service! (Note-I do live reasonably nearby their warehouse so that might not apply to everyone haha). OK, now onto the actual kit. It truly is a GREAT deal for the price. You get 2 brushes-I thought the moon brush would be useless but it isn't! I think I will actually use it quite a bit! The face palette is really nice and gives a nice glow. All the eye stuff is fab as well. I followed their little "instructions" that came with it to see what kind of look it would give me. At first when I was applying it all, it didn't look that special, but when I stepped back from the mirror and looked at the complete deal, my eyes looked really great. A great daytime look! Took me like 2 minutes to do the entire thing as well so kudos to that. I normally don't care much about lip glosses and figured I wouldn't care much about these...but these are REALLY gorgeous!! And I can tell they are going to be long lasting because when I first opened the kit I slabbed some on my lips. Then washed my face to actually experiment with the entire kit, and there was still a lot of pigment from the gloss after my very rigorous wash. NICE. Basically this entire kit is PERFECT for summer because it gives you a nice bronzy glowy look. I am pleased. I haven't tried the primer yet, but I will use it tomorrow and edit this if it's necessary, I doubt I will hate it though. GET THIS KIT WHILE YOU CAN!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2008 10:56:00 AM More reviews by ziebam

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I saw this and immediately ordered it on the internet. It looked that stunning. In person, its even better. For $68 you get:
a travel sized Photo Finish Foundation Primer with Dermaxyl,
e/s Quad in Supernatural,
Fusion Soft Lights Palette in Natural Glow,
Half Moon Brush,
Jet Set Waterproof Eye Liner in Bronze,
Arced Liner Brush #21,
Mini Lip Enhancing Gloss in Bare and
Mini Lip Enhancing Gloss in Aura.

The travel size primer retails for $15. You also get a eyeshadow quad that is probably the most boring item in the set, but its actually really pretty on. A chocolate shimmer, soft yellow shimmer, soft pale pink shimmer, and a bronzey gold shimmer. All are richly pigmented and create a nice nuetral daytime look that can be layered for nighttime. The eyeliner is STUNNING. A rich shimmery bronze. Lasts all day without smudging and the color really looks the same in the pot as it does on the eye. Nice pigmentation. the brush makes this easy to apply.

I just love the Fusion Soft Lights Palette. Its a square compact with alternating squares of color. Shimmery pinks and peach and soft bronze. Its a great soft light. Can be layered for blush but you really need to layer it for blush on my NC30 skintone. Looks fantastic with a light dusting all over the face though. The half moon brush is actually soft and well made.

Normally, I just think the glosses are a bonus but the ones in here are GORGEOUS. Bare is a gorgeous bronze shimmer & Aura is a beautiful light pink shimmer. They are nicely pigmented, not annoying scent and last quite well for gloss. Blended together you get the PERFECT nude peach lip. I LOVE it!

Overall I think this kit is fantastic and a must have for the soft light, glosses and bronze liner. The other pieces are great bonuses for the price tag.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2008 8:28:00 PM More reviews by genabobena

I saw this online & had to run out to find it (which was a pain b/c it is only sold at smashbox.com & Nordstrom). The set is a steal since it's only $68 but valued at $184. It includes a travel Photo Finish Foundation Primer with Dermaxyl, e/s Quad in Supernatural, Fusion Soft Lights Palette in Natural Glow, Half Moon Brush, Jet Set Waterproof Eye Liner in Bronze, Arced Liner Brush #21, Mini Lip Enhancing Gloss in Bare and Mini Lip Enhancing Gloss in Aura.
I love the Fusion Soft Lights Palette, it was so easy to put on & blended in seamlessly, just giving me a natural glow (just like the name). The e/s quad is great as well. The colors are pink quartz, a yellow-gold, copper, deep bronze. As w/all Smashbox e/s, the quality is amazing. They're pigmented well, blend easily, & last throughout the day. The e/l is a gorgeous bronze color, it goes on smoothly & is waterproof so it lasts the entire day. By far, my favorite part of the kit was the l/g. Bare is a gorgeous bronze shimmer & Aura is a beautiful light pink shimmer. They're well pigmented, not sticky but thick enough to last awhile. The 2 colors looked great used seperately, but mix them together & it looks amazing- a perfect pinky-nude shimmer lip.
**Continue for pics