April 17, 2014 | 1735 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Aveeno - Active Naturals Eczema Care Moisturizing Cream

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 1/3/2014 12:26:00 AM More reviews by Eman123

After reading the great reviews I've decided to try this since it's for eczema. After using this moisturizer I broke out terribly on my chin and the eczema patch around my mouth is now irritated. It basically clogged my pores. Maybe bc this moisturizer contains alcohol that could be the reason for the irritation.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2013 4:09:00 PM More reviews by svang

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my HG lotion during summer months. I get heat rashes and eczema flare ups during the hot summer months. This stuff is a lifesaver. I use this on my eczema rashes, and the rashes will go away after a few days. I hate that it is kinda pricey, but it works. I've been using this stuff for a few years now, and haven't found anything equal to it, other than colloidal oatmeal baths. My skin gets irritated with perfumed body washes, so I combine this lotion with Aveeno's Moisturizing body wash.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2013 2:53:00 PM More reviews by daydreamer247

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I can not say enough good things about this product! I recently developed a red scaly patch on the top of my hands and normal lotion, Aquaphor, and hydrocortisone cream did little or nothing to help.
While browsing in Rite Aid, I saw this Aveeno product and decided to give it a shot. Although a little expensive, I have had good experience with Aveeno in the past, so I purchased it.
I put it on at night, and the next morning, the patch was almost completely gone. I've been using it for about a week now and the skin on my hands is just about back to normal.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2013 8:12:00 PM More reviews by tealeafy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Wow... this... worked!
I had a patch of dermatitis on my chin for the past 3 months (due to experimenting with new retinol stuff + stress), that none of my trusted products got rid of (B5 balm by La Roche Posay, Mixa cleansing milk for sensitive skin - those used to work really well for me).
So I tried this Aveeno lotion, and within 2 days, the patch of eczema/dermatitis had cleared.
I'm cautious, because the La Roche Posay balm had worked in the past then ceased to wield its magic (although it did keep the eczema patch- let's call it The Monster - in check), but this Aveeno stuff seems to be effective. Really. Heals.
Thank you Aveeno, I really, really hope it works the next time round.
And I only needed a tiny amount.
Still recovering from the shock.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2013 7:53:00 PM More reviews by mlfpatrick7

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Been using for a little over 2 weeks. Was officially diagnosed with eczema in May (but suffered from it terribly on my legs for about 5-6 months before that). Bought this after trying as many natural remedies as possible including apple cider vinegar, tea tree oil, and coconut oil.

This is the longest I've been flare-up free. This lotion has an almost gel-like consistency and is very soothing. No fragrance and sinks in fairly quickly. I just use it on my legs at night. Will definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2013 11:48:00 AM More reviews by incognito

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

My little girl has sensitive, eczema-prone skin especially on her face and hands. This is the only cream I've found that soothes and moisturizes her skin without her complaining that it stings upon application like every other product I've tried. It's also unscented without a nasty chemical smell like some others. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2013 11:42:00 AM More reviews by ashleym04

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Can't live without it! I have extremely sensitive fair skin with mild eczema and everything irritates me. This is the only moisturizer I can use. I use this all over even on my face at nighttime. It's very thick but surprisingly not greasy and feels almost like a gel to me. I don't know what I would do if they discontinued this. I apply this on my hands several times a day and it helps with the cracking and red patches.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2013 3:17:00 PM More reviews by Alexalin

MULTI-USE CREAM! THE PRODUCT? It helps my 2 year only with her mild ECZEMA like a dream, and as for myself, it helps with my RAZOR BURN, I had first used this cream one night only because it was my only option. (My daughter had relocated all my creams during the day) I slapped some all over my body but mostly on my legs for some odd reason. When I woke up, I noticed I had ZERO razor burn and very SUPPLE feeling skin. I have super sensitive skin, and even when I change my 'Gillette' razor blade weekly, I still manage to locate some bumps. I have recently recommended this cream to my husband because he also experiences razor burn in his face, and he absolutely LOVES it! THE PRICE? I payed $10.83 at Walmart, I think the price us reasonable, I've seen way more expensive creams at the drug store, but then at the same time I've seen less inexpensive prices on others. THE PACKAGING? I just wish it had a pump. However the resealable top works fine. OVERALL? Greatness in a bottle.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2013 12:07:00 PM More reviews by rainydays1234

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I am in LOVE with this cream! I had a horrible eczema breakout all over my face and body...little red, itchy patches...after being on vacation in a hot, humid place. Apparently, my skin hates hot weather? Great. Anyways, I have used this religiously every night and every morning, even replacing my facial moisturizer with it and my eczema cleared up in about a week! I didn't have to use steroid creams or antibiotic ointments this time which is a HUGE PLUS! I would shower with Aveeno fragrance free body wash and then use this lotion, my skin is soft, smooth, and looks very healthy again! I seriously could not live without this product! I'm on my second tube and will continue to keep this as a staple! HG!!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2013 5:43:00 PM More reviews by HarleyVerweyst

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This lotion is amazing. I am 20 years old and have never had eczema and then one day at work I couldn't stop scratching my leg. When I got home I saw all these red flaky dry patches on my skin. My sister was graduating the following day and I was supposed to wear a dress that showed my legs! I ran to walmartand got this for $10 which I thought was a tad pricey. I slathered it on my leg and went to bed. The next day I woke up and my leg looked ten times better. It's been about 4 days and they're almost gone! The only thing I don't like about it is one I put it on, the spots itch like crazy. I don't know if it's the medicine working or what. But other than that I love it.