January 24, 2015 | 1831 users online

Brows - Anastasia Of Beverly Hills - Brow Wiz

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2015 7:36:00 PM More reviews by leslieocampo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have dark thick eyebrows, but I don't like the shape & I wanted a pen so I can fill them in to the point where I can make them even. I've been hearing & know people who used Anastasia a lot, & they had nothing bad to say. So, I decided to buy there Brow Wiz rather than the pomade because I didn't need that much, & I loved it. It gets the work done & last the whole day. I got it in the Dark Brown shade & have black eyebrows & goes perfectly fine but I also recommend the ebony color for dark hairs. xxoo

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2015 3:56:00 PM More reviews by 902nikki902

There are no pencils that can compete. I use the colour ebony and it compliments my black hair seamlessly. The staying power is unbeatable, only pencil that will last my intense merchandising work shift. Only gripe is the hefty price tag, but thats not enough to stop me from rebuying lol.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2015 4:31:00 PM More reviews by michelleb248

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This product is AMAZING! I love it because I have really problematic brows. I have very dark brown hair, but I have black eyebrows and eyelashes. To top it off, my eyebrows are curly and coarse, but thin from over-plucking. Argh! They drive me crazy!

It is very hard to find a dark enough pencil that matches my eyebrow color, but at the same time, does not make me look like I took a black crayon to my face. I had been using Cover Girl Brow and Eye Makers pencil in Midnight Black. Iit did blend well, it smudged on my face and would sweat off. Also, the pencil kept cracking when sharpened.

A sales clerk at Ulta recommended Anastasia to me, and I will never go back (even though Anastasia is 5 times the price of Cover Girl). I chose the Granite shade. The sales clerk tried talking me into a dark brown, but I have enough experience to know that a brown pencil gives me "two tone" eyebrows. The Granite is nice, SOFT black; it does not look to harsh, but it is dark enough to match my brows.

I also purchased the Anstasia Brow Pencil in Granite. I am glad that I bought both because after reading the Anastasia website, it is recommended that you FILL in your brows with pencil out OUTLINE them or ADD HAIRS with the Brow Wiz. I took that advice, and my brows looks great. Both the Pencil and the Wiz are long lasting, they do not smear or smudge even when sweaty.

I really recommend both of these items - especially for lady's with really dark brows. Don't be scared of the granite - it looks great!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2015 11:35:00 AM More reviews by leenaangel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this! I will never use another eyebrow product! Makes my eyebrows look fantastic & stays on ALL day. It can be used light handed for a make daytime natural look or a little heavier if you want to have really bold brows without having to buy another color. It has had an eyebrow spooly on the other side with I love, it's so convenient. & it twists up, which I prefer so much more than a pencil. It's always a very tiny stick which is perfect for precision. The only con to this product is after a while the actual stick of makeup has gotten really loose & if I'm clumsy enough (which I tend to be) im scared it will fall out. When it's a little more secure I will give 5 lippes. But the actual product it's self is amazing!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2015 8:51:00 AM More reviews by lexibell

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use the color ebony, and no matter what else I try I always come back to this. Perfectly natural, stays on all day even at the gym, and the color is spot on. I wish it came with more product, and twice I've gotten one where the stick inside was broken, but I haven't found anything better. This is also the only makeup product I wear every day, so I don't mind the splurge.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2015 8:00:00 AM More reviews by Caish

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product! When I use it alone it just makes my brows look naturally full and covers my scar and over plucked eyebrows perfectly. I bought it from urban outfitters because I live in Australia and it was expensive to buy it on any other online store. So glad I finally have it!!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/15/2015 12:09:00 AM More reviews by Kateaf12

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Green

I must be the only person not loving this. I think it is long lasting and the shade range is good but compared to using powder and the hourglass brow arch I find this fidly to apply. I like natural brows and I do not find the pencil "thin enough to mimic individual hairs" as many people seem to say. Overall the product is good I just have so many that are just as good and so mush simpler and easer to use with better results.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2015 6:44:00 AM More reviews by thesnowwoman

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The pigmentation and longevity of the browwiz is on point. I would only wish more a large variety of shades and undertones as well as a decrease in price. Personally, I feel like a majority of brow products give a similar effect, and the price for this in comparison to something drug store is kind of steep. I also find the spoolie on the end of the browwiz to be kind of sharp and painful, but overall I think it is a very good product and worth giving a try if you're truly interested in it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2015 8:02:00 PM More reviews by kim2241

Purchased in Dec 2014 and loves this! It's easy to use stays on all day and easy to wash off

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2015 6:23:00 PM More reviews by kayleegean

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

So, I used to be terrified of filling in my brows. I personally am not that much of a fan of obviously drawn-on eyebrows, and I'd only ever used pencil "brow and liner" on my brows, and it didn't look good at all in my opinion. I figured I'd be fine, since, though my brows aren't thick, they aren't necessarily patchy, but coming home from college for a bit included my mom telling me I needed to do something about that. Cue trip to the local Sephora in JCP. I asked the makeup artist what I should do, and she took me over to the makeover station, pulled out this great product, and started to apply it while giving me tips. She handed the pencil over to me to try my other brow, and I was amazed at how smoothly it went on but also at how you had to actually make an effort to overdo it. She gave me a few more tips, and then I was on my way with this product in hand to the register.
The next day, I tried it again and had the exact same amazing results. It matches my blackbrown brows perfectly and gives the illusion of filled in brows without looking drawn on at all. It's absolutely my favorite brow product ever.

tldr: First ever brow product and it delivered amazing results. You don't have to worry about overdoing it on your brows because it takes a bit of an effort to do so, plus the spoolie helps take off extra should you get a little heavy-handed.

Cons: The spoolie can work a little too well and take off more than I want. Also the price is kinda high (I paid $21), and you gotta be careful opening this product sometimes. One day I was getting ready to do my brows and took the cap off a little too forcefully or something and the pencil fell out of the casing! Thankfully I found it, but that might be a concern for some people. It only happened to me once, though, so as long as you aren't being too aggressive, that shouldn't be an issue.