August 22, 2014 | 1897 users online

Brows - Anastasia Of Beverly Hills - Brow Wiz

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2014 3:40:00 PM More reviews by triniloveyxx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I've repurchased this three times already and I RARELY ever purchase cosmetics twice as I like to try different things. I have thick eyebrows naturally but my lines are uneven. So i use this pencil to neaten up the borders of my brows so it looks sharp and crisp. I like how thin the pencil is so it allows for better control and precision. You can either make your brows look really bold if you use a heavy hand or natural if you use light/feathery strokes. The spoolie at the end comes in handy, i use it at the end to blend the color and brush the hairs upward. Ive tried the dip pomade and it makes me look like a dragqueen and too harsh, its better for people with little to no brows or if you want an extremely bold look. But highly recommend the brow wiz to anyone!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2014 2:50:00 PM More reviews by upinspace

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Beautiful product for the brows. You can make your brows very bold or very subtle, whichever you prefer. It creates soft lines and stays put all day. Its not thick and clumpy like others I've tried, it really is a great brow product. It will stay a whole school day.

I only use this for special occasions when my brows need to be 100% flawless. Its about a year old now and hasn't changed texture of longevity.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2014 12:15:00 AM More reviews by Alimulc4

Keep repurchasing when I run out... Awesome color, easy to use, and love that the spooley brush is on the other side. As a blonde it is very hard to find colors that aren't orangey or too warm.... And I have a few diff colors of this product that work with my coloring and hair.. Amazing.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2014 4:03:00 PM More reviews by KatiNicole

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Great product! Will buy again and have bought again. Only downside is that if you leave it uncapped by mistake, the product will dry out quickly. Very true to color and the formula is excellent to work with and blend out.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2014 6:17:00 PM More reviews by Sump

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

The best brow pencil I've used. I am trying to find a drugstore one I like, but they just never do the job well.

Pros
- The colour.
Medium brown is a great match for me. All the colours look really natural.
- They precision.
The tiny pen and brush make it super easy to do your brows. I have really full brows and I am in the process of letting them grow out again so my browns are going through really awkward stages where they have these weird gaps in them. I just want to fill in those gaps and this brow pencil is perfect for that. The little brush is also the best thing I've used (so far) to get my brows in shape.
- The fact that it's a twist up pen.
I just really hate having to sharpen my pencils.

Cons
- The price.
It's a good product, but it's overprized. It's not 20 euros better than a Rimmel or Maybelline pencil.
- The packaging.
When I pay 28 euros for something I expect the print to stay on the pen and not rub off after a few days. Especially since I have drugstore pencils that still have their print.
- The quality
I had to buy a new one not because I finished the old one but because I lost the brow pencil part. The tip just fell out or something? I have never lost the pencil parts of twist up pens. Not even the ones from my reeeeeally cheap essence eye pencils. Fun fact: when I bought my brow wiz and the woman in the store wanted to try it on me to show me the product the tester she wanted to use also missed the tip. coincidence or just not that great quality.

But yeah, even though I think it is overprized I still have to buy it because it just works so much better than all the other ones I use. And I'd rather pay too much for a product that works than that I pay little money for something that makes me go ''meh''.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2014 9:48:00 PM More reviews by ashli185

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

After buying the dip brow pomade, I got this for when I wanted a more natural look. Lasts all day & the color is very natural (I use Brunette/Medium Brown)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2014 5:43:00 PM More reviews by beverlywho

HG, for sure. I've repurchased three times already. So convenient for precisely filling in brows with ease and the resulting brows look very natural. I wear Medium Brown (previously Medium Ash), which matches my brows perfectly with my black-ish slightly brown-ish hair,

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2014 2:20:00 PM More reviews by ClassynClean

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This product is the best brow product i have ever used! I wear medium ash and it blends in my brow color perfectly. It is so easy to use and it blends in like a dream. Cant even tell you are wearing anything at all. I have repurchased this item 3 times.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2014 10:39:00 PM More reviews by whawhawhacawhaaawhaa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Wow! First off I just wanna blab that it`s been over a year since I last did a review on here! I miss those days of telling the tales of good and bad beauty products, helping the beauty community on here.
Now onto the product. The Brow Wiz is perfect for anybody who has next to no eyebrows--and not just sparse, I`m talking eyebrows so thin it looks like they aren`t on the persons face if you look from a couple feet away. The formula is tough (not soft like a kohl crayon) and yet, applies colour with ease, enough so that you can gradually build on your non-existent brows while not tugging on your skin. The pencil is VERY thin enough to create hair-like strokes, and the formula lasts about 5 hours before it starts to fade, pretty average for my slightly oily skin. I really like the spoolie especially because of how short and stiff it is, giving you the ability to sweep through and blend the colour in only several swipes.
The colour medium ash (which I have) is perfect for those with dark or Asian hair struggling to find a brow product that isn`t too red in colour. Most of the colours in Brow Wiz are those that I have not seen in any other brow pencil.

Overall, I give this 5 out of 5 for the formula, the small thin packaging, and the vast array of natural colours. Although I would not personally buy it again (I`m a dramatic brow girl plus I just prefer to slap on my brows and edit from there) I know someone out there with no eyebrows is searching the moon and back for a brow product that will give them a naturally coloured eyebrows that don`t look drawn in.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2014 11:33:00 PM More reviews by Romyw

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This review is for the shade ash blonde/taupe. As I am getting older I am learning a lot about how little makeup I can get away with and which products I cannot live without.
A good brow pencil (ie good brows) is/are essential. (in addition to: nice skin, great eyelashes, and a nice clean lip). All the other makeup stuff is great... But as you get older and your eyeshadow creases and foundation cakes and settles... You realize you just need to play the heck out of what you have left.
I had used Anastasia's stencil kit and brow powder duo years ago (and have reviewed this kit and highly recommend it) but opted for a pencil .. (Clinique's) and kinda just kept going with it. I wasn't 100% pleased though, so looked to the brow expert once again-Anastasia.
This pencil by Anastasia is LITERALLY the color of my eyebrows and is so forgiving... its like its soft and firm at the same time??!? And the spoolie on the other end is ideal for brushing through and shaping as you go. You can stroke in lines as long as you need to to get the right shape without moving away from the mirror only to realize you have gone way too heavy. You will be left with perfect, natural looking, defined brows. A must for any woman.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No