October 24, 2014 | 1729 users online

Brows - Anastasia Of Beverly Hills - Brow Wiz

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 10/24/2014 11:42:00 AM More reviews by candycane08

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have this in dark brown I like how there is a spoolie on the other end and the pencil is slim overall Its alright nothing amazing or better then any other pencil. Not worth 23 dollars

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2014 8:08:00 PM More reviews by dermagirl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This review is for the shade ash blonde/taupe. As I am getting older I am learning a lot about how little makeup I can get away with and which products I cannot live without.
A good brow pencil (ie good brows) is/are essential. (in addition to: nice skin, great eyelashes, and a natural looking moist lip). All the other makeup stuff is great... But as you get older and your eyeshadow creases and foundation cakes and settles... You realize you just need to play the heck out of what you have left.
This pencil by Anastasia is exactly the color of my eyebrows and is so forgiving... its like its soft and firm at the same time??!? And the spoolie on the other end is ideal for brushing through and shaping as you go. You can stroke in lines as long as you need to to get the right shape without moving away from the mirror only to realize you have gone way too heavy. You will be left with perfect, natural looking, defined brows. A must for any woman.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 10/16/2014 10:17:00 AM More reviews by sarahashleymac

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I bought this in auburn after trying the tinted eyebrow gel and the dipbrow pomade. I love them all, but they definitely do different things. I think brow wiz is my favourite though, as it is the easiest to use, the most natural looking, and the best shade of auburn for natural redheads like myself. It helps shape, fill in, and darkens the colour a bit to add depth and make my eyebrows more dramatic. The brow gel defines the eyebrow hairs that are already there, so it makes the brows more dramatic, but it doesn't fill in as much bit it still looks natural. The gel is harder to apply on the edge of my eyebrow because of the massive brush. The dipbrow in auburn is basically brown and I wish it had more of a red tone in it. It's very easy to use but it looks the least natural. My only complaint about the brow wiz is that it doesn't last long, as the gel and pomade both last forever while the brow wiz only lasts about 2 months with daily use.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2014 7:31:00 PM More reviews by smanha

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

So natural looking! Not too harsh at all. HG for sure. Try it --> Love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2014 3:50:00 PM More reviews by dinosaurseatghosts

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Great brow pencil! I have the color medium ash for my darkish brows. I honestly just guessed because I wasn't sure which color to choose and it works really well. I love how thin the pencil is and that it lasts all day, I worked out while my brows were filled in and it stayed put. :) I have decently shaped eyebrows but some sparse areas due to overplucking and this really makes them look nice and natural.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2014 12:13:00 PM More reviews by joy2uandme

Just lately during a meeting at work a co-worker randomly asked me out loud if I EVEN HAD any eyebrows? I was stunned. This was so random and out of left field. So much WTF! For the record I do have brows and lightly fill them in everyday but my pencils were Chantecaille ash blonde and Shu hard. I reviewed those colors and determined that maybe I could do better. The Chantecaille is ever so slightly reddish and the Shu's is ever so slightly purplish.

Went to Sephora and got the Anastasia ash blonde. I am a NC 25 with highlighted brown hair. It is the lightest color and I don't see how anyone could be offended by my brows (but my co-worker can go pound sand anyway.) The pencil is easy to use, has an attached spoolie and was relatively cheap. However pencil is not very big; my only quibble.

This product line makes everything for the brow so if you're stuck wondering what to do with your brows this is a good line to turn to.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/9/2014 4:21:00 PM More reviews by Dantchev

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the best eyebrow pencil I have come across so far. Purchased Caramel in NYC, since most European countries do not sell Anastasia products, unfortunately. I've read a lot of positive feedback regarding Anastasia and judging from those, Anastasia is t h e expert when it comes to perfecting eyebrows. And I was not disappointed!
I love this eyebrow filler, pencil is tiny and applies very lightly, few strokes are needed to fill in empty spots, it's amazing! Im quite happy, but am curious how other Anastasia brow products compare to this one

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2014 10:17:00 PM More reviews by sreyes21

My HG brow product! I purchased this after hearing so many great things about it. I was always a little intimidated by brow pencils out of fear that it wouldn't look natural, but Brow Wiz is awesome. The fine point makes it easy to fill in sparse areas in a way that mimics hairs. I use the shade Brunette and its perfect. I also love the spoolie at the other end to blend everything together for the most natural looking outcome.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2014 5:50:00 PM More reviews by missmollie88

The holy grail of eyebrow products. Makes such thin, precise lines. I hate how other eyebrow pencils lose quality when I sharpen them, and the pencils no longer become so pointed. This product always stays nice and precise.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2014 3:34:00 PM More reviews by bassetmomma

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I discovered this product the way I often do these days. A patient is sitting in my dental chair and suddenly I am riveted by their makeup. In this case, my patient's brows got my attention. She told me she uses Brow Wiz. I know I've tried Anastasia's products in the past, but I don't think I ever tried this one. If you're on a tight budget, Maybelline Define a Brow is great and very similar. Clinique's Superfine Liner for Brows is also good. But this product is just a touch better. Application is super easy and believable. I chose the medium brown shade because the sales rep at Sephora assured me it didn't have that unnatural reddish hue to it. Sure enough it's just as described - a medium brown, sans any ashy blonde or red tones. The spoolie at the other end of the wand is an added bonus. This is my new go-to brow product!