November 25, 2014 | 1755 users online

Brows - Anastasia Of Beverly Hills - Brow Wiz

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2014 5:06:00 PM More reviews by Nancygia

I have thick eyebrows, but they are sparse in spots, so I need a good pencil to fill it in. I don't really like the ones by IT Cosmetics. They are too red for me. I have this in taupe, and it is perfect. It is a little bit pricey, but I will still purchase this when I run out, because you can't argue with perfection.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/21/2014 2:52:00 AM More reviews by TeresaHearts

I love this pencil!. It glides on smoothly and camouflages itself well. My only issue is that I run out really fast and constantly need to replace it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2014 11:20:00 PM More reviews by alooner

This stupid thing is expensive, but incredible.
I have it in ebony, and it mimics my thick, crazy dark eyebrow hair like no other without looking like I took a sharpie to my brows. It is buildable and on days when I want to look like I'm wearing nothing at all (nothing at all!) I use it to draw hairs on my bald spots and holy crap I can't even tell it's there. It's almost scary.
The tip is always perfectly sharp, and I love that I don't have to sharpen anything because I shed a tear for every bit of product I sharpen off any pencil. The brush on the end is amazing. I kept my old brow wiz pencil just for the brush. Occasionally I will turn the pencil end, hoping for some magic Anastasia fairy to have visited me in the middle of the night, but alas- no. I'll have to pay another $1209328 dollars for another one. Honestly, it's worth it.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/18/2014 4:42:00 PM More reviews by Jancee

The product is actually good and having the pencil and spoolie brush in one applicator is awesome. However, the spoolie end broke on me not once but twice!! I will definitely not buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2014 9:35:00 PM More reviews by jacielsmommy

This is THE best eyebrow pencil I've ever used. I love how thin it is & that is has a spoolie on the other side of it. I'd repurchase it over & over again.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2014 12:14:00 AM More reviews by kidrauh1

Love this eyebrow pencil! Best one I've ever used. It's not too harsh so it's very easy to use. Only cons are that there's not a lot of product in this and it kinda breaks easily.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2014 8:55:00 PM More reviews by christinferg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

HG eyebrow pencil. I love that I don't have to sharpen it and it comes with a little comb at the opposite end for extra grooming. I use it for the bottom "outline" of my eyebrow along with the arch + tail and fill in the main part of the brow with the brow gel. It lasts all day long and won't smudge if you lightly brush something against the product (clothes, etc). I am constantly asked what I use on my eyebrows and within a few weeks I can tell they have been using the brow wiz and getting better at it. Practice makes perfect. I started with the stencil and once I got a good shape down, I stopped needing it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2014 3:32:00 PM More reviews by 4073

I LOVE THIS. Ebony is the perfect colour for my brows, as it's not orange-y brown nor is it grey-black. My hair is a dark dark brown and all other brow products appeal to lighter brunettes and it never matches my natural hair colour. Besides the color, the spooley is great and the formula lasts all day, leaving me with natural and perfect looking brows. It is expensive and I use this when I want to look good... aka not every day. The formula isn't too try nor is it too wet. I have yet to try anastasia's brow powder and pomade, but this is truly a spectacular product.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2014 11:07:00 AM More reviews by Amzz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Lasts all day and super easy to use. I don't sumdge on me and I find that it helps to keep my crazy brows in place. The spooli on this is awesome too

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2014 2:24:00 PM More reviews by sheisontherun

Excellent product. I had previously been using the Kevyn Aucoin brow pencil, but it's more expensive and increasingly harder to find. Figured I would give Brow Wiz a go. It's good! What I value most in brow products is a natural look and this delivers on that front. It's buildable and it wears very well. I like to go a little bolder sometimes and that's easy to accomplish with this as well. Goes on smoothly, no skipping. The little spoolie is a nice touch.

What's key with Brow Wiz, I think, is finding the right shade. I initially bought Soft Brown, and it just didn't work for me - too red maybe? Not quite right. I am currently using the Medium Brown (aka Medium Ash? I think they changed some names around) and it's great. I'd suggest looking at these in person to find the perfect shade for you. Lots of color choices. Overall a good pick!