Anastasia Of Beverly Hills Brow Wiz

4.4

NET WT. 0.08 g / 0.002 Oz. HYDROGENATED SOYBEAN OIL/HYDROGENATED GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL, HYDROGENATED COCO-GLYCERIDES, HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL/HYDROGENATED HUILE VEGETALE, ZINC STEARATE, STEARIC ACID, COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX/CIRE DE CARNAUBA, POLYGLYCERYL-2 TRIISOSTEARATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR: MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), FERRIC FERROCYANIDE (CI 77510) <8914>

on 8/26/2015 8:54:00 PM

Wanted to purchase the Nyx micro brow but none of the stores in my area sale it.
Purchased the shade soft brown and I like that you can build up the color to a darker shade. I like the shape of my brows but they are very sparse and this little baby makes them look fuller and Natural. I wish I would have purchased this prior to buying the MAC brow creme and brush. From a distance the creme looks good but up close they look horrible.
THIS PRODUCT MAKES YOUR BROWS LOOK NATURALLY THICK.

on 8/21/2015 12:42:00 AM

Could not live without this. buy why... why is it expensive. Doesn't last long, but no matter how much I put on, it looks seamless.

on 8/17/2015 3:20:00 AM

The new beauty trend is thick eyebrows. Im 17 and have always had good eyebrows. It wasnt until my junior year of high school that I started to fill in my brows. At first it was too much and now I dont go a day without doing them. This product is my Holy Grail. I wouldnt trade it for anything in the world. It lasts for hours without smudging. I would buy again and recommend to a friend/family member. It comes im a variety of colors and the Sephora employees are so helpful.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I definitely see the hype behind this product. It really does do wonders for your eyebrows. It's quick and easy. The color range is easy to find a color that will work for your eyebrows. Application is a breeze. I would find that the only downside with this product is that you have to replace it quite quickly. I have heard that pencil that you have to sharpen lasts a bit longer. But one of the reasons that I love this product is that I don't have to sharpen it and it's retractable. Will most definitely repurchase it again and already h ave!

on 8/16/2015 2:27:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This is my HG eyebrow pencil. I have dark dark brown hair that I bleach to a light brown color during the summer and I can always use this in the same color: Dark Brown. This product can last my whole 10 hour restaurant management job, is easy to use, does not require a sharpener and is the perfect color match for me. The only negative about this product is that if you use it daily you will need to repurchase quite frequently. I only keep this in my travel bag due to it's ease of use. I keep Too Faced Bullet Proof Brows on my vanity for every day use.

on 8/13/2015 11:57:00 PM

It's so great! Also, very easy to use. Would recommend for beginners. Will repurchase 😊

on 8/12/2015 11:41:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

I know some people balk at the price of this eyebrow pencil. And yes, there are definitely cheaper options available.

While a cheaper dupe may give similar results if you really work with it, i dont have the time or patience for that. I want to spend just a moment imprecisely smearing makeup on my face and come away looking great (I also usually just use my fingers instead of makeup brushes shock and horror, I know!) Anyway, yes, this is kind of an unreasonable demand, but thats the beauty of this pencil. I can draw a line in two seconds, fill in a couple of patchy spots and then go over the whole thing with the spooly end to blend. Et viola, I have perfect, natural looking brows in less than a minute.

I use this pencil every single day. No matter what my makeup look -- from a full face to lazy days where I only use 3 products total -- this pencil is always (always always always) part of my routine.

To me, this pencil is perfection and completely worth the price. I've already re-bought it at least half a dozen times, and will happily continue to do so over and over again.

on 8/7/2015 2:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

High rating but would not purchase again due to the price. I have seen videos comparing this to cheaper drugstore options i.e. NYX and essentially say they do the same thing.
However, I do like this product and since my brows are already naturally thick, I opted for a pencil as opposed to gel/pomade. This got the job done in filling in sparse areas (mostly the front of the brow) to build a very natural looking and full look.
Also, I am oriental and have dark hairs that are almost close to black and use the color "Ebony" - it is a dark brown that doesn't make me look ridiculous.
It stays put and I really like the quality of the spoolie that it comes with.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Definitely my HG, keep my brows looking perfect but natural. Only con is it's kind of expensive.

Brow wiz has been my holy grail brow product for a while now. I love the minuscule pencil and the dense brush. With light strokes I can achieve a natural or bold brow. The only downside is such little product for an expensive price.

Popular Brows Products