February 28, 2015 | 1092 users online

Brows - Anastasia Of Beverly Hills - Brow Wiz

rated 3 of 5 on 2/19/2015 1:34:00 AM More reviews by jshnoudi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Used it for the first time and really liked it so I bought it again! Very good product

rated 4 of 5 on 2/16/2015 6:31:00 PM More reviews by sherpa

I love this! It's taken me a very long time to find a brow product that actually matches my actual brow colour - drugstore brands especially are either too red or yellow. Taupe is perfect for me. I only have four lippies because I recently purchased the brow pencil instead and like the application better (I'm usually lazy AND running late when doing makeup in the morning and it's faster to apply). Overall though, give Anastasia brow products a shot, I think they're great.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2015 12:24:00 AM More reviews by Milena

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I adore every single one of Anastasia's brow products except for Dip Brow (it just doesn't work for me, but others love it). I own the Brow Gel, Brow Wiz, Perfect Brow Pencil, and Brow Powder Duo, and I use them all, depending on what I look I'm going for. Brow Wiz is the product I use when I want precise, defined brows that are *on point* :) It's a mechanical pencil that's incredibly thin, so you can draw on super fine hairs and essentially shape your brow any way you want to since you have so much precision. The only downside is that you get very little product for the price, so be prepared to replace it frequently. I use the color Soft Brown, which is a soft neutral brown with a bit of warmth to it. I dye my hair caramel brown with blonde highlights, and this is a fabulous match for me now that I am no longer bleaching my eyebrows (when I was light golden blonde, I was bleaching them and using the Caramel shade). After filling in my brows, I blend the color out with the spoolie and add a bit of Anastasia Brow Gel in Brunette (a soft golden brown) to set the color. Awesome product.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/11/2015 2:09:00 PM More reviews by kimmurs

My go to brow pencil. I like that its mechanical, in this case its fine enough for brows and allows for really great precision. Main reasons I like this are that it's pigmented, it stays well, it glides on smoothly and great precision. I like that the pencil design itself is easy to control. I prefer this over other brow pencils mainly because it glides on so smoothly which makes application really easy. I've even applied this as an outline/underline and then used a slant brush to blend the line into my brow which normally with a pencil you can't really blend the product with a brush. I have naturally very dark, cool brown hair and use this in dark brown.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2015 11:42:00 AM More reviews by glowing500

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Am I the only person the planet who does not like this product? I've heard every makeup guru under the sun rave about this for years so I finally pulled the trigger and bought it on my last Ulta trip. Ugh...no bueno.

This does not do anything that a L'oreal pencil won't do for a less than half the price. It just was not worth the money so I took it back. It's an average brow pencil.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2015 10:55:00 AM More reviews by Stephaniechristinexo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Bought this one after using the brow pot for awhile. I Like the pencil a lot better, it shows up a bit lighter and more natural. Will be buying again

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2015 9:42:00 PM More reviews by nanaad

I first came to know this product when a celebrity makeup artist said this is the product for red carpet look. So when my husband had a trip to the US, this is the number one thing that I want him to buy for me (it's not available in my country). With some internet research, I decided to try the color medium brown, and it's a perfect match for my hair and brow color. It's very easy to apply, and yes, it works like wonder! I like natural look brows and it does the job! My brows become naturally defined, as if I don't wear anything on my brows but they look just great! However, despite the great job, I think it's too pricey, given the amount of product. In fact, there are a lot of cheaper products out there that might do a little less but still doing great job (like the body shop brow kit I have bern using over the years). So I think I won't repurchase and intent to try NYX instead. I heard it's a perfect dupe.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2015 11:02:00 PM More reviews by kittykk

This eyebrow pencil to powder is great because it is so small that it gets every detail perfect.
Looks very natural and lasts all day!

Love how i don't need to sharpen.
My only concern is that it doesn't last very long.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2015 9:21:00 AM More reviews by love_e

The pen is very fine and easy to use. It gives good color without being too harsh. My only gripe is that there is too little product in this and I finish it very fast. The packaging is mediocre as all the writing on it rubs off quickly.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2015 11:32:00 AM More reviews by aunaturelle

This is a stellar product. The formula is great - harder than most pencils I've used, very narrow, and it being retractable is a plus. I really love the spooley it comes with - even more than the one that's on Anastasia's #12 brush. I love how quick and easy it is to use and how natural and dramatic it can go. I mostly use this for in-a-hurry days - I go with Dipbrow when I have more time. Lasting power is decent, but prior to this I was using K-Palette 24 Hour Tattoo Eyebrow Pen and I find that lasts much longer, and costs about half as much or even less depending on where you purchase.

HOWEVER. I'm really disappointed in the packaging. I have this in Soft Brown and Dark Brown, and noticed that the packaging is slightly different on both. Once, I was drawing on my brow with the Soft Brown, and I turned it around to use the spooley side, and as I was pulling off the cap the whole tip just fell out and broke on my counter! I stuck the whole thing back in. It happened a second time - and this time I was just taking the cap off the pencil side and I couldn't find the other half that broke off, so I'm left with that much less product. I'm so annoyed! For a product so expensive, I would have hoped that the packaging would be better made. I have to snap the cap back on the other end now every time I use the spooley, or end up using the spooley of the other pencil altogether.

Would I repurchase? I'm still on the fence about that. While I do love it for the shade match and ease of use, it's really frustrating to risk losing a good amount of product due to packaging fail.