Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencil in Yeyo

3.6

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 12/6/2014 4:46:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is a bright, cool white, shimmery eyeliner that will stay on the waterline. It glides on smoothly like all the 24/7s. It is not subtle.

I personally will not buy again because this is not a flattering look on me and is too unnatural against my skin, I need something less cool. But if you are looking for something in this family, this is a good option.

on 11/23/2014 10:42:00 PM

this looks great when first applied. I apply this on my waterline (about halfway) and on the inner corners of my eyes. My water line doesn't last long, you can see the little sparkles trying to hang on around 3pm (putting it on ~6AM). My inner corner sparkles hang on pretty well. Granted, I do spend a fair share of time outside and live in Texas. It's a cute color and good for making your eyes standout, or doing something other than standard eyeliner. I'd love it more if it was like a little twisty instead of an actual pencil, that's just me though.

on 7/31/2014 4:24:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I feel like I wasted money on this, although it works ok its just so basic and underwhelming.

Pigmented and shimmery, it tends to smudge easily on me and not last too long. Its a very pure white that I sometimes use in the corners of my eyes, but I'm 100% sure a drugstore option would work just as well.

Save your cash on this one.

on 6/19/2014 9:20:00 PM

def not for your waterline agree with al reviews bt if you're sleep deprived still smudge a bit above and or below the center of your eye or in corner as there have suggested... it shimmers bt not too much for daytime, it will make you look awake. make-up artist :)

on 6/9/2014 10:07:00 AM

I was in search of a good quality white liner to line my waterline with and came across this at the Urban Decay counter in one of my local department stores. As soon as I got this home and applied it, I was very disappointed. Due to the shimmer, the colour barely showed up on my waterline and the colour clumped on my bottom lashes, which was very annoying.

HOWEVER,

Since reading these other reviews, I have noticed that many other people are using this as a highlight for the corner of the eyes, which I will certainly be trying. So all is not lost!

on 1/12/2014 1:24:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I've heard great things about the 24/7 liners. I wanted a pearly white pencil for highlighting the corners of my eyes, and brow bone. Yeyo is perfect for that. If you get it for the water line you will be disappointed, because it's not matte it won't show up for that. It's very creamy, pigmented, and it doesn't tug on the skin. It makes my eyes look more awake, and adds a subtle glow to them. I specifically used a wet q-tip to try and remove it, and it wouldn't budge. When I was ready it came off really easy with my Neutrogena oil-free makeup remover. It sharpens really well in UD grindhouse sharpener too.

on 11/11/2012 4:44:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Other, Other, Medium

This is a shimmery white, yes, like everyone else has mentioned. Don't be fooled! So this wouldn't be a good candidate for your waterline, but it would do well as a highlight for your inner corners. I don't know if I really want to keep this, however. I have enough shimmery white highlighting products. I might exchange this for another 'Perversion' pencil.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I love this liner. I almost always apply a white liner to my waterline to make my eyes seem larger, and this pearlescent pencil is perfect for the job! It reflects light really well and almost makes my eyes seem as if they're glowing. Using a bit in the corners of my eyes also helps to widen and brighten. It's wonderfully waterproof and stays put. I will definitely buy this again when I run out!

on 1/27/2012 4:29:00 PM

A shimmery white eyeliner pencil. If you wanted a matte white pencil for the waterline, nyx or Mac's Fascinating might work better.

I use this for one thing only- highlighting the inner corner, and occasionally under the brow. Works wonderfully for that.

on 1/18/2012 11:42:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

NC25 Chinese, oily skin.

Shimmery white. To cover my very red waterline, I put this on with a light hand to make it as sheer as possible, and it's still very glowy and shimmery. Doesn't move into the outer crease of my (oily) skin eye. So good enough but in theory, could be too much.

Would love to compare it to the Tarina Tarantino Broken Doll (pink shimmer, might look less out there?) or Crystal Gun (white shimmer), but I can not make myself purchase it until I need to hit free shipping in my Sephora basket.

Top Rated Urban Decay Products