August 28, 2014 | 1548 users online

Polishes - Lancome - Le Vernis in Polished Pink

rated 1.0(1 review)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2008 4:17:00 PM More reviews by princessgracie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I thought I would try this (after all, it is gift time, right?) as I wanted a new bright pink nailpolish. This was a very disappointing formula. The color is great, a bright and vibrant pink that is very wearable, no shimmer. The formula is meant to be a one coat. Well, I tried one, and it didn't look so swell. Two coats looked worse. Took it off, waited a day, and reapplied. It is supposed to last up to seven? ten days? I don't know. It didn't make it through day one without a chip. Several to be exact. I did apply a base coat, but didn't apply a top coat, as I normally don't have to with my OPI colors. I know that this is a new formula, and I would prefer to stick with the old formula. At least with the old formula I could wear the color for at least three to four days without chipping. If I could return, I would. HORRIBLE PRODUCT!