Jamieson Vitamin E 100% Pure Oil

3.6

Tocopheryl Acetate (Pure Vitamin E )

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Although this oil is very thick and sticky, I absolutely love it. I use it on my lips, hands, and arms. I add a drop of the oil in with my body lotion and it makes my skin feel amazing.

on 3/24/2015 9:56:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

I use this oil as a night moisturizer with my night cream. I needed something more hydrating for the winter months. It leaves the skin super soft and hydrated. You can see and feel the difference! Love it!

on 6/11/2014 2:01:00 PM

I'm shocked that this product has such a low rating. I've purchased this for the 3rd time today. I use it on my hands and it's made a world of difference. My hands used to be so dry I could use them to sand the wall (I kid you not). I just put this once in the morning, rub it in and my hands remain soft. This is one product that I will keep purchasing.

on 4/24/2014 11:40:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

So I used this topically for a few months on my facial skin and quite frankly saw absolutely no resullts -- it claims to diminish wrinkles and fine lines and reduce visible scarring. I've tried this as an diy under eye treatment mixed with evening primerose oil which did nothing. - also used it nighly on my face to get rid of acne scars and discolouration which again gave no results. It only made me feel gross n gooey as the oil is really heavvy and thick.... BUT THiS IS AMAZING FOR YOUR LIPS!! It gave me the most smoooth, soft and moisturized lips. Gone are my lips that were always so dry n chapped all the time. I've been using it nightly and its amazing :) defo recommend to try this out if you didn't have much success with it used on the face.. For more info read my blog: http://missrubyroo.blogspot.ca/2014/04/diy-lip-treatmeant-for-smoother-softer.html?m=0

on 6/1/2013 11:17:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Ok, so it's sticky, but the results are worth it! I need so little of it, the bottle will last for eons! I use it at night over top of my serum before bed under my eyes and around where my crow's feet are forming, and on my forehead and laugh lines. I wake up with drastically reduced lines compared to the serum alone! My face in the morning is smooth, soft (no sticky), and virtually lineless! I'm impressed, seeing as I've tried much more expensive night creams that didn't do nearly as well! I won't use it on my face in the morning though: too sticky, and no need to! Highly recommend!

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I was having a terrible time with some sort of reaction on my forehead and around the laugh lines from my nose to mouth that caused my skin to be flakey and dry and just a complete pain. I tried so so many products but nothing worked. This stuff saved my skin. It moisturized and got rid of all the inflammation and flakiness almost immediately. Since it has no fragrance it is wonderful for sensitive skin. It makes a great lip moisturizer and cuticle oil as well. Fantastic product!! Highly recommend.

on 1/10/2013 9:51:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I think this product works well! IT IS very sticky but hey what can you do is 100% pure vitamin E oil , I use this if I get a scar on my face or even use it on my lips to moisturize. For my face when I clean it off it is very soft but I try not to apply too much incase it will clog my pores and cause acne. So far I cant complain! Gonna keep using on scars since I did see a bit of improvement :)

on 6/8/2012 11:08:00 PM

I use this oil at night as a full face treatment. I have seen a huge difference in the texture and brightness of my skin & i love it!

The oil is very very sticky and takes a long time to be absorbed but it really works wonders.

I've used this on stretch marks for a few months and can see it working.

The packaging is very basic...a sturdy glass bottle with a plastic spatula attached to the cap. Make sure to wipe excess product off, as it definitely picks up way too much.

Please try this! You'll love it if you can get past the stickiness

on 3/9/2012 7:15:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I bought this product to apply to some scars I had. It was recommended by a kind woman at the Shoppers Counter. I used it for two weeks and got no results. The products tends to splatter and the wand is useless. My skin won't respond to this product. Next time, I will buy the Vitamin E pills and break them in half. That might work better.

on 3/3/2012 5:25:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I bought this for a big cut i recently had on my forehead, and decided to also try it out on some acne scabs. This really helped the acne scabs, they healed remarkably quickly with no scarring afterwards. The cut is still healing, so I'll have to see how well it works on the larger scar. For now, it seems to work great. I don't mind the packaging - I just use the wand to put a dab a bit on the back of my hand, and then use my fingers to massage it into the scar (i don't touch the wand directly to the scab/cut).

Popular Face Skincare Products