October 24, 2014 | 1804 users online

Treatments (Face) - Herbal Aloe Force The Skin Gel

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2012 5:13:00 AM More reviews by tulipstokissyouwith

This stuff is AMAZING. I have used it for absolutely everything! Sunburns? They turned into a tan. For the first time ever! It also reduces the size of my blemishes and calms itchiness and softens rough spots. It's MIRACLE gel. You've got to get it!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2011 5:53:00 AM More reviews by sumug

Everybody needs this. It's an all-purpose cure-all. This stuff works better than the fanciest of the high end designer and pharmaceutical products. So far I've used it for rashes and eczema and cuts and burns. Worked better and faster than anything. It is a miracle healer. Again: Everybody needs this at home cause sooner or later it will come in handy and blow you away and you'll never be without it again. Amazing.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2010 10:36:00 AM More reviews by vivaalessia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I had heard about this gel a few years ago when I was at a natural food store in downtown Manhattan getting herbal tinctures for a cold. I don't know why I didn't buy it at the time. I have had THE most sensitive, angry, irritated and broken out skin ever in my life (of almost always wonderful no-zit skin) for the past year and a half and I have tried literally hundreds of products to heal my face. I had a reaction to every cleanser and moisturizer, expensive, organic, you name it. I was in Whole Foods last night and figured, Why not? I remember when I was with my friend back at that food store who had a few blemishes, the gentleman at the store said this gel cured all kinds of skin conditions quickly....So I put on a generous layer last night before bed. It feels thick when you initially put it on, but once you massage it into your skin it totally absorbs within about 5 minutes and leaves your face moisturized but taut (aloe is the best toner!). It would probably be best to layer another light moisturizer on top if you have dry skin, b/c my concealer didn't really blend well on my face, but at the moment I don't have a moisturizer that doesn't make me react - still searching! In the meantime, I woke up with the blemishes on my face significantly reduced overnight and I would imagine within a week at this rate my face will be totally clear again, which hasn't happened in MONTHS! I am so happy with this purchase that if it does what I think it will, i'm buying the big bottle of it. The bottle squeezes out too much every time, which is why I gave packaging a 3, but it's not a jar, so it's sanitary. It cost me $15 at Whole Foods for the small one, which is kind of a lot for the amount they give you, but for the results i'd pay $100~THANK YOU to the goddess who created this stuff!!!!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2008 1:03:00 AM More reviews by ragingpunk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

this is supposed to be the miracle aloe gel. it is raw whole leaf aloe that is unprocessed with added essiac herbs, ionic silver, and hyaluronic acid. this gel is wonderful, it can be used for just about anything. i use it on my face in place of a toner before applying my hyaluronic acid serum. it has transformed my skin! my skin was never bad in the least, i never had acne (only the occasional zit) im too young to hanve wringles..thats why im doing all this to prevent it in the future and keep my skin in good shape. my only skin issue was dryness and mild reddness on my cheeks. the redness has decreased hugely. i have not one pimple on my face AT ALL my skin is totally even and clear! my boyfriend even described my skin as glowing! i dont feel the need for more than a small amount of my physicians formula organic tinted moisturizer and my skin looks perfect. i go this awsome stuff at the healthfood store which i work in, it retails for 12$ but i get it at wholesale price :)