July 29, 2014 | 1134 users online

Lipstick - Avon - Ultra Color Rich Lipstick in Pink Cuddle

rated 3 of 5 on 5/11/2013 8:30:00 AM More reviews by sophiemayw

The only downside is the colour being much more darker than what the picture shows, but this actually suits me better as I can wear it to work without it looking too pink and un-natural. I have to apply a couple of layers before a colour starts to show through but the formula is lovely and creamy and I am a big fan!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/16/2008 8:39:00 PM More reviews by coachkitten

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

In the Avon catalog this lipstick looked like a nice medium pink but upon receiving the lipstick it was way darker and more brown than I had invisioned. It is also very matte in texture and on my very pale and cool toned skin it comes off as way too harsh and warm. It does look quite a bit better when paired with a clear or light pink gloss to punch it up a little but alone it is very disappointing.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/16/2008 12:53:00 AM More reviews by rubyred719

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I don't necessarily go with lipsticks but I saw this color on one of the Avon catalogs and it looked so pretty on the model that I had to buy it. Unfortunately, this lipstick is somewhat of a disappointment. I didn't expect it to be lilac pink when applied on and the matte texture of this lipstick is pretty hard to work with. This lipstick goes on sheer and you have to keep applying until you get the right amount on your lips. Of course you must blot everytime just to build up the color. Anyways, this is somewhat drying on my lips so I have to apply lip balm over it.