Make Up For Ever Sculpting Blush in Shade 10

4.5

on 12/23/2010 9:06:00 AM

I have tried many blushes included MAC, but when I put the 'Satin Peach Pink' blush on, I knew it was the one (so cheesy I know)
The reason why the other blushes didn't work for me was because it looked weird with my Asian, yellow toned skin, but this colour is perfect on me.

+ light
+ satiny, velvity
+ buildable
+ very beautiful pink

- PACKAGING HOLDS TOO LITTLE PRODUCT!! haha

love it.

*will update if anything changes

on 7/28/2010 4:18:00 AM

One of my favourite blushes. I have peach pink. Easy application. Blends well. Lasts long. Beautiful colour. Recommended.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

I found this color to be my favorite of all the MUFE sculpting blushes. This turned out to be a gorgeous pinky peach and I don't generally wear peaches. With this shade, even I could pull it off. The shade that I received does not appear nearly as dark as the one pictured here. It's well-pigmented so a truly light hand is necessary. With that being said, this will last for quite some time. Also, this is nice for those with larger pores or other skin issues as this is a matte and will not accentuate imperfections.

on 6/19/2008 8:14:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

According to MUFE: "Sculpting Blush sculpts and gives a multi-dimensional look to the face. Its unique formula, enriched in luminous coated pigments enhances cheekbones and guarantees an impeccable hold. Thanks to silicone oil and nylon powders, the smooth and silky texture can be shaded off, fading to infinity on the cheeks". Well, it certainly is a very nice blush. Smooth, silky, rich, quite pigmented with a satin, glowy finish (no shimmer). Unfortunately this shade #10 (described as a "satin peachy pink") is just too dark/peachy on my very fair NW10/15 complexion. Even using a light hand with my BB Face Blender Brush. While it is a beautiful colour (a medium pinky peach coral) and the texture can't be beaten, I just can't make it work like Nars #Orgasm or Clinique #Precious Posy works for me. This shade would be absolutely lovely on darker/warmer skinned girls. *Pics in My Profile*
Ingredients: talc, kaolin, octyldodecanol, myristyl lactate, nylon-6, isononyl isononanoate, isotrididecyl isononanoate, chlorphenesin, methylparaben, ethylparaben, dimethicone, tocopheryl acetate, propylparaben. May contain: calcium sodium borasilicate, tin oxide, synthetic fluorphlogopite, silica, mica, CI 19140 (yellow 5 lake), CI 77891 (titanium dioxide), CI 75470 (carmine), CI 15850 (red 6, red 7 lake), CI 45410 (red 28 lake), CI 77163 (bismuth oxychloride), CI 77491 (iron oxides), CI 77492 (iron oxides), CI 77499 (iron oxides), CI 77742 (manganese violet), CI 77007 (ultramarines).

on 4/7/2008 5:34:00 PM

This blush makes my face glow - really glow. It's a beautiful sheer color that doesn't look blotchy and wears really well. I'm roughly NC30, Alima W-4.

on 2/15/2008 11:49:00 PM

well i just bought this today it's a beautiful light yet nice and flush looking pinkish-peach. it goes well with my NC35 skintone. So far today it stayed on pretty well and i'm a bit oily today aswell. only draw back is the price 28$ cdn and doesn't seems to be quite a thin tin of blush compare to my regular (mac) but maybe it's because you only need so little colour to lok matte flush and natural