November 21, 2014 | 1962 users online

Treatments - OPI - Avoplex Cuticle Oil to Go

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2014 9:05:00 PM More reviews by mizsockmonkey

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I suffer from super-dry cuticles and suffer a ton of hangnails. I also have a touch of ye olde dermatillomania, so when my cuticles get dry I can absentmindedly pluck & pick at them till they're a bloody mess. Fun! well, this little tube is a lifesaver. if i start to look dry or i get the urge to pick, i immediately apply this stuff. it IS oily but my cuticles tend to suck it right up. for me, it's a hand saver. after i bought one, i immediately went back & got two more to keep at my desk and in my car. Love.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2013 12:17:00 AM More reviews by Cecee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

theeee best cuticle oil! love having this in my purse, the packaging never leaks. it is a thicker oil so it doesn't go all over your fingertips. it absorbs fairly quickly. I like that it has the brush applicator. it gives my fingers the feeling that my feet get when i get a pedicure..moisturized and healthy...i call it "happy feet" and "happy fingers" hahaha. the smell is amazing as well...cucumbers! yum.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2013 4:38:00 PM More reviews by bethanaimeexo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Green

I really do like this to bring around in my handbag. The smell is to die for. It is quite greasy but sinks in almost immediately. It is moisturising and makes my cuticles look perfect and plump. I have several tubes on the go!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2012 10:42:00 AM More reviews by Sadexx

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This stuff nursed my nails back to health after 8 years of arcrlics , my nails were breaking, I put this all over the nail every night and a few weeks later my nauls started to grow, they were a mess before.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2012 9:20:00 AM More reviews by ChinaGlazeJunkie

I've been using Burt's Bees forever, but when the fall semester started my cuticles started to get neglected because Burt's wasn't convienant when I was at school and at work. Since getting OPI Avoplex to go I've seen a huge improvement. The skin around my nails and my cuticles aren't hard and dry anymore. I love that when I use it away from home it stays exactly where I put it and my fingers don't get things greasy anymore. I love the scent and will continue to repurchase it. It's made my HG list very quickly.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2012 3:17:00 PM More reviews by Kinha

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my absolute HG and lifesaver! I am Brazilian and used to have manicures all the time. Now that I do not anymore, this product is the only way for me to have decent cuticles again. I put this on, the gel consistency helps making this less messy and very portable, then I wait a few seconds and push back my cuticles with the nails of the other hand, no tools necessary, hehehe. And ta-dan, I have fakedly done nails. =) Absolutely love this!!! Have one in my purse, one in a drawer at work, one by my bed side!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2012 11:37:00 AM More reviews by oolm

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Easy to carry around, easy application, and really plumps up my cuticles when they're kinda shriveled and dry. I put a thick layer on after polish... and whenever I feel like my nails/cuticles are dry.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/28/2012 7:09:00 AM More reviews by khairun

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

Really lovely, nifty product. Love the squeeze tube and the soft brush that make it so handy to brush on some cuticle oil (really, gel that melts upon application!). The only drawbacks that I can think of are that sometimes the gel is a bit too slow to be drawn up and gushes out too much all at once when it is and that perhaps a clear tube would be better (so you can see how much product is left). The oil itself really works on my cuticles and smells like pineapples. Seriously thinking of getting another tube when I have the money!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2012 9:42:00 AM More reviews by NicolaKate

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this cuticle oil. The packaging really does make it handy for when you're on the go. The smell is lovely and isn't heavy at all. It's more of a gel rather than a thin oil, but it still spreads without evenly without effort.

The brush tip makes it a tad hard to predict how much oil you're dispensing, though.

I can tell a difference in my cuticles almost as soon as the oil has fully soaked in - It leaves them looking and feeling a lot healthier.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2011 12:41:00 AM More reviews by Kaitain

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I use it after my nails dry, and @ night when I go to bed, I'm not sure why I bought the portable version, I don't even keep it in my purse anymore. My cuticles love it, next purchase I will just get the larger non-portable version.