OPI Avoplex Cuticle Oil to Go

4.3

Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Isopropyl Palmitate, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Lecithin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Silica, Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil, Tocotrienols, Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Oleic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, BHT, Methylparaben, Parfum/Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Hydroxycitronellal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene, Linalool.

on 5/3/2015 3:38:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

My cuticles have been horrendous for years, particularly on my right hand. They peel at any opportunity, especially when they've been in water. Im making a real effort to protect them, using hand cream and using gloves when gardening, using chemicals etc. I purchases this on the good reviews and im not disappointed. The brush and tube makes it easy to use, even on the go. I've used it for two weeks and had no peeling.

on 3/20/2015 1:33:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I'm a bit "meh" about this. It is convenient, but it doesn't seem to moisturize all that well. It's actually a gel, not an oil consistency, so it likely won't spill in your bag, and it goes exactly where you want it to go on your cuticles without dripping. But the brush applicator does clog up as you use the product, so you have to squeeze quite a bit to get more product out, and then it has a tendency to come out in a large clump all at once. I also feel like there's a lot of waste with this packaging because there seems to be a lot of product left inside the tube but I am having trouble squeezing any more out. I feel like it could do a better job of moisturizing. My cuticles tend to look good right after I use it but then they look dry again very quickly. I sort of hate the cucumber melon smell of this too. I won't repurchase.

on 1/21/2015 12:15:00 PM

Great product and excellent packaging. I'm on my third or fourth tube of this stuff. I keep it stashed everywhere: bed table, makeup kit, purse, TV viewing chair. Now in winter it's a necessity. Great stuff. One caution: do be careful not to squeeze out too much product. Easy does it!

I suffer from super-dry cuticles and suffer a ton of hangnails. I also have a touch of ye olde dermatillomania, so when my cuticles get dry I can absentmindedly pluck & pick at them till they're a bloody mess. Fun! well, this little tube is a lifesaver. if i start to look dry or i get the urge to pick, i immediately apply this stuff. it IS oily but my cuticles tend to suck it right up. for me, it's a hand saver. after i bought one, i immediately went back & got two more to keep at my desk and in my car. Love.

on 7/31/2013 12:17:00 AM

theeee best cuticle oil! love having this in my purse, the packaging never leaks. it is a thicker oil so it doesn't go all over your fingertips. it absorbs fairly quickly. I like that it has the brush applicator. it gives my fingers the feeling that my feet get when i get a pedicure..moisturized and healthy...i call it "happy feet" and "happy fingers" hahaha. the smell is amazing as well...cucumbers! yum.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse

I really do like this to bring around in my handbag. The smell is to die for. It is quite greasy but sinks in almost immediately. It is moisturising and makes my cuticles look perfect and plump. I have several tubes on the go!

on 11/6/2012 10:42:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

This stuff nursed my nails back to health after 8 years of arcrlics , my nails were breaking, I put this all over the nail every night and a few weeks later my nauls started to grow, they were a mess before.

I've been using Burt's Bees forever, but when the fall semester started my cuticles started to get neglected because Burt's wasn't convienant when I was at school and at work. Since getting OPI Avoplex to go I've seen a huge improvement. The skin around my nails and my cuticles aren't hard and dry anymore. I love that when I use it away from home it stays exactly where I put it and my fingers don't get things greasy anymore. I love the scent and will continue to repurchase it. It's made my HG list very quickly.

on 7/20/2012 3:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is my absolute HG and lifesaver! I am Brazilian and used to have manicures all the time. Now that I do not anymore, this product is the only way for me to have decent cuticles again. I put this on, the gel consistency helps making this less messy and very portable, then I wait a few seconds and push back my cuticles with the nails of the other hand, no tools necessary, hehehe. And ta-dan, I have fakedly done nails. =) Absolutely love this!!! Have one in my purse, one in a drawer at work, one by my bed side!

on 3/13/2012 11:37:00 AM

Easy to carry around, easy application, and really plumps up my cuticles when they're kinda shriveled and dry. I put a thick layer on after polish... and whenever I feel like my nails/cuticles are dry.

Popular Treatments